The Rainmaker Redux NFT- Community Project

A celebration of Soul, Spirit, Inner Light, OG Source Energy.

Put things right on the inside, they will right themselves on the outside, without ceremony, fanfare, nor pomp and circumstance.

THE RAINMAKER:

All that you could ever want in life, in a thousand lifetimes, already exists in the unseen vibrational realm.

With your awareness that the physical is a continuation of the energetic (non-physical); from formless to form, thought to things… get ready to receive what’s already raining down everywhere.

Co-create with Source, as an extension of Source… and you begin to unlock your own inner power, tapping into your true potential.

You don’t “pray for rain”, you “pray rain”.

KNOW it… and you will see it.

You in sync with the laws of the universe and the energy of the cosmos, letting it flow toward you with it’s natural processes of unfolding.

Life becomes a moving meditation of passion, creation and joy.

The-Rainmaker

Where the magic comes from (the engine that powers the Rainmaker wheels)…

COSMIC HUG -

Divine Nourishment from Source. Think of the expansive growth and development of a fetus during time spent in utero.

Now consider your Aura that envelops you to be your ever-present womb. Your awareness acts as the umbilical cord that is ALWAYS connected to the Universe.

A simple activation switch comes in the form of active appreciation for the gift of life itself, for yourself and your connection to everything.

As you do, you invite as a cascade of pure Source energy to you and through you, to nourish and replenish in all forms, on all levels, known and unknown.

(Could be a physical anchor, ie tongue to the roof of the mouth to complete the circuit and mirror time in womb ala Microcosmic orbit)

DIVINE MIRROR -

What if we could let go of all the sadness, insecurity, negative self-image, disconnect?

What if we could see ourselves through the lense that Source does?

What if we could feel that pure appreciation for self, nature, the collective? Feel the pure love, grace, compassion, clarity, wholeness.

A home no matter where you are. True North on the compass.

Changing energy information patterns from contracted to open & free flowing, Like a flower opening to the sun in the morning, with pure Source Energy.

BATHE IN THE UNIVERSE -

Inner smile, to brain, heart, 5 organ system, deeply smile to the trillions of cells inside of you, appreciation for the miracle of life inside of your body, natural intelligence of the cells inside your body, invisible energy of all creation inside of you.

Relaxing, allowing, opening, connecting.

Harmonizing in the pureness of whole energy
Oneness of pure energy.

e53c48aa447d975da713aca5d77cb379

Caution: Side Effects may include…

PRONOIA -

The sneaking suspicion that the Universe, in all it’s infinite power, is conspiring to support you at all times in all ways.

As sure as you’ll take your next breath without thinking about it, you know the Universe has your back.

b7b3cd00fb4e6ec63f48c9b989b2702c

pronoia

THE SPARK OF MOMENTUM -

Whatever you focus on grows. However, as you begin to experience yourself the way the Universe views you, it becomes a simple equation of addition by subtraction.

The energy resources previously wasted on “the negative” are reallocated to “the positive”; where the voltage is amplified on the radio dial.

This releasing of resistance (aka reasons why not) will bring you everything you want, and it will bring it fast. But more importantly, it will bring a steady stream of satisfying experiences one after the other, that will show you your worthiness, your blessedness.

Instead of pushing a Boulder uphill, you begin to roll snowballs down the hill instead.

Everyday miracles are just a simple game of following the laws of momentum.

THE MIDAS TOUCH -

Everything you touch Will be infused with love. You reflect this love. Your gaze and focus Will emanate this love too. You are now an active living node of love.

You are the eye of the hurricane. Everything just seems to work out for you (because you have calibrated that vibrational pattern of belief).

FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH (aka YOUNG BLOOD) -

Not in the traditional physical sense. More of an alignment with your Inner Child. Tapping into the pure passion for life, the joy, the creativity, the endless possibilities.

If possible to infuse that into the blood, to nourish into all aspects of your body.

Letting the wonderful flow to you and through you, as a conduit for goodness to yourself, to others, to nature, the Universe.

Feel good, play good.

(Audio + mandala)

68 Likes

This looks amazing! Congrats on the project, very well done!

20 Likes

Very interesting. I look forward to your feedback. And how you see this NFT, in addition to the beauty that you described.

18 Likes

It looks absolutely wonderful! Great work guys!!! :blush:

18 Likes

Nice stuff indeed

16 Likes

This project is something else. Congratulations to everyone involved in its creation.

18 Likes

Congratulations! This looks so fantastic!!

16 Likes

It took me a long time to finally sit and write this down, as I need to be sure that it’s the Rainmaker that has been brought so many good things into my life since I got it.

I remember long before getting the NFT, a month or so, I was taking a long walk in the water forest near where I live and wondering, would Captain make an audio for this? Cuz most of the audios have the rain or water sounds, and I’ve always had a pure love for the rain, it made sense to me that Captain would love to make one. But none other NFT released before was in both mandala and audio, and it seemed like it was too much to ask for at the time. So I kept it to myself, never brought it even to the group.

And we had no idea, only when we bought the NFT we knew that it comes in both mandala and audio. I was like, is this for real? What’s this f-king synchronicity? That’s the first moment I knew the Rainmaker even manifested itself with what I wanted before I even knew it.

And talking about synchronicity, the Rainmaker was not our original idea when we started the group, it took a long time before @anon7543466 and @AkiraTheWild came up with this concept. And before that everybody was just throwing in random ideas that had little to no correlation to each other. The Rainmaker just one day suddenly came out of nowhere, with everybody’s ideas baked in. WuWei and Akira were doing the work behind the scene. It’s still magical to me until now how these guys managed to put all of this together in an incredible manner.

The concepts and ideas came out just “right”. I love everything from the beginning to the end, it’s short, it’s sweet, it’s coherently made, and right to the point.
Though when I first saw the artwork, I was kind of disappointed. Sorry @Captain_Nemo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. What am I supposed to look at? I was expecting it to be a man/woman doing the prayer with falling rain, similar to this.

But a few days later, spending time with it and rereading the description I started to figure it out. And these days, I’m still in awe when looking at the picture and rereading the description, and I’m still learning something new. Talking about Captain being Captain.

• There’s a Rain-man and a Turtle (often referred to as Rain God in some cultures, including Vietnamese) in the mandala.

Just as I still don’t know the guys came up with Rainmaker concept, I don’t know how Captain could put all these details in the mandala and it reflects the description so well, not just what can’t be seen of course but also what can be seen by the physical eyes.

Yesterday early morning, when still lying in bed and half sleeping half awake, I suddenly heard the rain so loud. It’s unusual. I’m back at my parents for the Lunar New Year and it’s winter here, usually it just drizzles. But it was raining so big, and I was worried cuz most people here do farming for a living, it’s the most important period for the flower season here (Lunar New Year), and too big of rain could doom the flowers completely, so as the farmers. I kept saying in my head, please don’t be too big, please stop soon, I don’t want farmers to suffer this and went back to sleep.

It was such a relief when I woke up and had lunch, my parents told me the rain was big indeed but it was only 30 minutes long, if it was for one hour then the flowers would be doomed for sure, and the rain made the vegetables I had later that day tasted and looked better I was so happy.

It reinforces the principle of co-creating with source to bring happiness to a larger community, rather than just solely your desire. And so far, I’m happy that it’s bringing happiness and blessing to many people around me as well @anon32464289

So now, the important part, what have I got because of the Rainmaker? I won’t go into details as to what specific things I got (they all took so long before I got Rainmaker, I thought I couldn’t make it, but since I got it, just more than 2 weeks now, I got them) but:

• I don’t need to do much, just go with the flow, do what I need to do, send out the intention and simply reply with what I need. And boom, I got it! Just at the right time.
  • I learn that things take time to manifest themselves, stop rushing yourself and doing stupid things, it’ll just mess things up. Wait for things to unfold, meanwhile do what you need.
  • Devine “intervention” so that I will get what I want in the end. I was so caught up in the obsession about things not going my way but later I realized it was the best for me and for everybody else, and it was one of if not the only possible way so I ended up with what I wanted in the end. It needed to happen that way.
  • The audio is f-king strong, tried listening to/putting in my night sleep and I was wild awake for several hours. It has a deep and heavy purifying effect, deep to your core (just like the rain shower sound in the audio), to set everything right inside you, physical and non-physical, while at the same time working as a quantum attractor for what you wish to create for you and for people around you.
  • Audios with the water/sound rain in it feel more powerful yet smoothen out. The effects are more integrated, more “whole”.
  • These days, when I feel like I just need a good night or I need many things but don’t feel like playing the whole night playlist, I just loop the Rain Drops from Energetic Alchemy and have the mandala by my side. Always feeling refreshed and new and having everything just right once wake up.
  • The fountain of youth is real. Just feel like dancing in the rain most of the time :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

Thank you our group for this amazing work! Special thanks to @anon7543466 and @AkiraTheWild!
Thank you @Captain_Nemo for the incredible work! The attention to detail in this is top-notch!

Co-create with Source, as an extension of Source… and you begin to unlock your own inner power, tapping into your true potential.
You don’t “pray for rain”, you “pray rain”.
KNOW it… and you will see it.
Feel good, play good!

I’m so so grateful for this! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

38 Likes

I’m seeing this now… sigh. The NFT is sold out isn’t it?

4 Likes

There is one copy on Venly :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What’s the length of the audio and does it come with a mandala?

2 Likes

Here is your answer ;-)

The Rainmaker Redux - Sapien Medicine NFTs | OpenSea

4 Likes

The audio is 6 min 18 sec

6 Likes

3 Likes

Cone of Power + Rainmaker Redux is the real deal!
Focus on only just one specific thing if time is a matter :grin: You’ll be surprised!

7 Likes

@Danny_Ho do you see difference with cone of power + rainmaker vs rainmaker only ? Great tip ! :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

Stronger attractor and faster results :grin: I’m using the Cone of Power to amplify the intention/the desired result which then fuels the Rainmaker Redux engine.
Using this together with the Water manifestation technique seals the deal! Water has a strong memory.
I charge a bottle of water with my intention for several minutes, then charge it the next few days with Cone of Power + Rainmaker. I’ll take a sip from the bottle every morning when I wake up.
It helps put you in the state of having the desired result, physically and mentally, which leads to faster manefestation.

12 Likes

So while connecting to the Cone of Power/Rainmaker fields, you charge the water with your intention? Do you have the audios playing simultaneously?

1 Like

I charge the water initially with my intention alone, no fields. Charge it until you feel so good, you literally feel high. I’ll only use Cone of Power + Rainmaker later on to amplify it.

One audio at a time, Cone of Power then Rainmaker.

3 Likes

I have another question, since you seem to have a lot of experience with this field… do you find that manifestation works more powerfully on rainy days, or that the field is more powerful on rainy days?

I feel like somehow there would be some sort of direct connection to actual rain, but I wonder what it is exactly

1 Like