The Rainmaker Redux NFT- Community Project

I don’t know about any of that. But it seems like it’s been raining a whole lot more than it’s supposed to.
I would say the results seem to come together with the rain :joy:
And I’m a rain-lover. I’m always happy when I see the rain :grin:

6 Likes

I have a silly doubt about NFTs… if the benefits are solely for the owner, why is the mandala and audio available to everyone? As in are they still effective? Of so to what percent?

1 Like

Yes I understand this part, thank you. :blush:
But I’m wondering what does the mandala and audio which is open to the public do when we don’t own the NFt?

2 Likes

Energetically - nothing :slight_smile:
Its just art then.

2 Likes

They won’t work for the people who don’t own the NFT.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Haha I feel this. I am playing some of the audios of the nft and at first it felt like i was getting some effects but later I realized it’s my brain tricking me because of the beautiful music.
I can’t feel anything. :blush::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: just as it should be.

3 Likes

Wow this is the best metaphor. It cleared all the doubts. Currently I’m playing blueprint of learning and I do want to study now but I’m sure it’s just a ghostly sliver of the whole energy. For which one has to buy the NFT.

4 Likes

I’ve recently had a new perspective for this field.
Before, for this specific sub-field, I only thought it would help me to “align” with the surrounding, to see the beauty and wholeness of everything around, so I’d always feel at home no matter where I am.
But yesterday, I had this thought, if the surrounding is home to me, am I not the home, to me and somehow to the surrounding, to some extent?
What if I use this field to call home what I claim mine? Like a beacon guiding them home, to me?

The thought immediately intrigued me, and I tried it looping the field several times.
And the result was really fast, I got what I wanted today!
I’ve always hold this field very close to my heart and it’s never failed to amaze me!
And such a divine timing to rework actively with the NFTs!

16 Likes