The Real Reason Male Enhancement Won't Work

Does worrying about not having the size you want any essence of value? How does staying insecure reap benefits to your subconscious mind? Twice, you reached the wrong conclusion. If you want to understand, learn, otherwise stop acting entitled and work on your issues.

If you want, I’m willing to help in PM, otherwise, it’s best to not make abrupt assumption and conclude that this is “coping”.

When you don’t accept things as they are now, you reject your full flow of energy. When you reject your flow of energy, your energy is blocked from fully expressing itself and you limit your ability to manifest what you desire.

Your penis is part of your flow. Believing it is too small is to reject it. Believing it is too small is to also enforce the subconscious default perception of you being too small. Even if you got a penis surgery that makes it bigger, your subconscious will reinforce the belief that it’s still not big enough. Because you never addressed the limiting belief nor did you neutralize it. And so, the repressed/rejected energy remains within you opposing your flow.

Because it is a living memory. You rejected yourself at your worst and so as long as you haven’t/don’t accept yourself at your worst, you will continually manifest moments you feel very insecure. True self acceptance and wholeness derives from accepting and embracing yourself at your ‘worst.’ Once your worst gets accepted, that energy reinitgrates into your whole beingness and then expands your consciousness and potential even more.

And from that wholeness, you can more likely manifest the things you want. Because you arent going against your own flow anymore. You are your flow and can direct it however and wherever you want. And this flow can lead to you feeling confident in sexuality no matter how big or small your penis is and that is what will attract more healthy and blissful sexual interactions for you.

Acceptance is key. Denying any part of yourself as you are now is to oppose your flow of energy and in result, oppose what you seek to manifest.

9 Likes

After doing the meditation with you and hearing you explain this, I’ve been practicing acceptance in my daily life for things that bother me, make me angry, people that I argue with, and it’s been a game changer. So thanks for introducing me to this concept.

5 Likes

Member size is an indicator of your hormonal health around the stages of puberty. The androgen Di-Hydro-Testosterone is what contributes to it’s size along with 5-alpha reductase

Males with adequate testosterone that had a DHT deficiency were known to be hermaphroditic, that is, have micropenises. DHT finishes the masculinizing process. It is also known for secondary male characteristics

It is just not to be happy with what you have, our hormones have a large deal with how our body grows and develops. The size of your member is a key indicator to a woman how likely you are to be virile. In a study, men who had shown DHT deficiencies were often in a passive body language, and unable to assert themselves as strongly in the room as normal men

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC425320/

2 Likes

Exactly.

In psychodynamics, cathexis is defined as the process of investment of mental or emotional energy in a person, object, or idea. This concept was developed by Sigmund Freud in 1922. In psychoanalysis, cathexis is the libido’s charge of energy. Freud often described the functioning of psychosexual energies in mechanical terms, influenced perhaps by the dominance of the steam engine at the end of the 19th century. In this manner, he also tended to think of the libido as a producer of energies.

If an individual is frustrated in his libidinal desires, Freud often represented this frustration as a blockage of energies that would then build up and require release in other ways. This release could occur, for example, by way of regression and the “re-cathecting” of former positions (i.e. fixation at the oral phase or anal phase and the enjoyment of former sexual objects [“object-cathexes”], including autoeroticism).

When the ego blocks such efforts to discharge one’s cathexis by way of regression, i.e. when the ego wishes to repress such desires, Freud uses the term “anti-cathexis” or counter-charge. Like a steam engine, the libido’s cathexis then builds up until it finds alternative outlets, which can lead to sublimation or to the formation of sometimes disabling symptoms.

nevermind

1 Like

Stop spreading this toxic incel mindset here.
You are a victim of your own victim and defeatism mindset.
Have the balls to spend 50 € on a professional prostitute who will help you with the experience you so desire.

This is a spiritual forum.
Spiritual means growing and working on yourself.
Which means you either work on yourself or don’t comment your victimhood here.

8 Likes

On the one hand, 50€-tier hookers sounds like guaranteed herpes.

On the other hand, 50 bucks adds up, a couple times a week, every week, that’s thousands upon thousands per years.

It’s both too expensive and not enough, if you feel me

Prostitutes won’t provide the illusions of purity and exclusivity that a non-professional can, it’s gonna suck.

7 Likes

Philp spit some wisdom man, we know you got more to say with that 500IQ brain man

2 Likes

Bro philp it reminds me, appraently, France is shutting their internet down for hours at a time, because of the riots the people are causing, is that true? have u had ur net go down?

That’s basic, 50 bucks a pop to fix a recurrent/daily need. That’s inflation

2 Likes

Were i live, u can get it for 4 pounds. If u budget it right, i think u can feed ur addication.

capital governance :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Don’t you feel guilty afterward ?

1 Like

woah man, it was a joke, I am a very good muslim

1 Like

Yeah, right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just because I go past the 2x limit on superhuman genius, doesnt mean am any less muslim

Where did you hear that ?
Some random tweet

It’s France, not Iran or China
We don’t cut people’s internet even if there are a couple deaths and burnt buildings.

Even the mainstream English news they twist the story to fit their cultural war
Sigh

1 Like

Holy shit i just check, it was a lie, but how are so many media outlets allowed to post such statments if they know its fake.

I thought Macron did censor the media coverage of the riots…?

1 Like

That’s BS
The international news is straight up lying, who knows what they say on social networks/

1 Like