The Red Suit (Carnage) - Private Project

Can [Venom] be improved? No, you can’t improve something that’s already perfect.
“He” is truly amazing, loved and respected, and users agree on that.
Originally, the new project was meant to be a big upgrade of Venom - but we dropped that idea, as Venom remains the most ideal, beautiful and perfect “Venom” of all the symbiotes in this Universe. :space_invader:

The concept of the Klyntar race however remains in this project, but here it is presented at a whole new level of strength and perfection; Carnage is perhaps the most powerful symbiote of all his kind, the most limitless, the most fierce and cunning. :alien:

Brief Summary

"The Carnage symbiote was born with abilities even more singular than those of its progenitor—due to the fact that it gestated in an environment alien to it—Earth. The Carnage symbiote endows the host with physical, mental and energetic skills and powers far greater than those of Spider-Man and Venom combined."
Carnage

Based on this, a smart creature, the Red Suit, has been created with certain new characteristics, abilities and behaviors in his way of interacting with the owner of the NFT. Obviously, with all possible safety measures, no negative effects and most importantly with no conflicts with Venom. :boom: :handshake:

[ Full details and specifications will remain behind the scenes ]

33 Likes

Dope af

5 Likes

Thought of a Xenomorph first, amazing!

4 Likes

Thank you for all of those who helped me with yet another amazing project, and of course @Captain_Nemo :clinking_glasses:

Let-there-be-carnage

10 Likes

Any reviews on this? Kindly share anything interesting that happened bcz of carnage

3 Likes

He is an absolute powerhouse.

Then of course how we use such a power and for what , that depends on the individual users and is rather subjective. I suppose each of us can have more or less different goals.

But generally speaking in these first 2 weeks we can observe specific amazing clear enhancements and results.
One person recently commented within the group how tangible the bridging between energetics and physics has become. How less and less necessary it seems to be using some previous NFTs as this one covers and brings together a lot of features and past modalities to a whole new level.
The impact of Carnage is enormous, as far as I’m concerned it ranges from the huge increase in energy reserves, energy control and manipulation, to psychic enhancement, insane physical abilities. I really just see endless applications before us, we are just scratching the surface here, still such a newly released creation, much to experiment.

Definitely a being who doesn’t play much around, very goal oriented and straight forward, he gets things done fast. (Different compared to Venom personality).

Also he really enjoys taking care of astral nuisances:
flicking-tongue-carnage

14 Likes

After 2 weeks of wearing the mandala:

I felt the energetic fusion with carnage at the very first day. My skin was getting super smooth. I’m getting very attentive like a observer with clear mind when going outside.

When I visited my uncle, he told me that something inexplicable happend in his appartment, so I went checking his rooms. Everything was fine except his sleeping room. There was a kind of heavy and oppressive energy. Immediately the carnage mandala in my left pocket pants getting electrified, it was so intense like needles sticking in my left tigh, it did hurts a bit. I think Carnage was fighting very fierce.

9 Likes

I just bought Carnage.
Can someone provide me Full details and specifications of the NFT or add me to a group?

Thanks

1 Like