The Reiki Smart Field

Maoshan,
May i ask? With your experience, what’s your opinion on distant attunements? For instance, Mrs takata, so i heard, insisted in it could only be done in person, while others suggested it won’t matter if in person or distant. Nowadays you see all of these online attunements, so that’s why I’m asking

7 Likes

There are “remote attunements” for like 100+ different Reiki systems on YouTube for free, including traditional systems like Usui and Karuna and even Shamballa. I almost integrated some of them, but I decided against it at the last second before doing so. I felt almost “compelled” by an external force not to so, it may have been a guide or something but I don’t quite know.

I myself am personally attuned to Level 3 of Usui reiki by my own mother, who in turn was attuned by her spiritual mentor. Therefore, I trust her, but I would be less trusting of complete strangers. I would be careful with those things, and not trust any old average Joe to integrate an energy healing system into you. This applies to in-person attunements, but also applies even more especially through YouTube videos. It evokes this image in my mind:
Hey kid, want some reiki attunements?

13 Likes

Will be definitely getting this.
And will see how this helps to stabilize my high blood pressure

4 Likes

Is it possible to use this field to send healing to others either in-person or remotely?

This field is very strong. I felt tingling and coolness everywhere, as well as some dizziness and pressure in the head (not a headache quite yet). Amazing!

I did two listens so far and will give it a small break for now, as to not overdo it right away, as I’ve never had a Reiki session before. It says

I read somewhere that a regular session can be up to an hour long. So I would be ok to play this 7 min track multiple times, especially given that it’s a smart field, correct? As long as I feel fine of course (using good judgement).

To me, this matters a lot.

This is so important. I cannot stress how much I appreciate this part. If you know, you’ll know.

Thank you Captain :sparkling_heart: :pray:

24 Likes

I would think everything depends on the skill of the person. When I first got initiated into Reiki, it was still very new in America, so there was not much innovation going on, people basically followed one of the main two official Reiki organizations in the US - both taught hands-on attunement. Mrs. Takata passed in 1980, so I am not sure if she held any conclusive views on remote attunements - because I don’t think there was such a thing as remote attunement back then. There is really no consensus even on the Reiki symbols - whether these were intended to be used as sigils that we use today, or were merely calligraphic characters that assumed a magical role (probably acting as egregores which build up energy due to faith/belief of the masses - say like the cross, rather than any inherent power).

And then came the barrage of different flavors of Reiki! When the internet became prominent, that is when the whole remote attunement thing truly seems to have become popular. I think some folks like Diane Stein had published books that promised attunements through the book but in the age of quick and easy, no wonder remote attunements caught on.

Do these work? I think that depends on the teacher and the student. For that matter, this is true for even direct attunements - many people feel nothing or experience no benefits depending on the skills of the teacher and the blockages in the student. Being in the same physical time and space as the recipient helps with a stronger connection for most - but energetically accomplished folks can really transcend time and space pretty easily.

I think I wrote about it in the past… More than a decade ago, I was chatting with Dream on Yahoo messenger and had a really bad ache and Dream send a huge ball of Reiki. It was like bathing in warm liquid light and it lasted for several days, way stronger than the different attunements I had received so far.

I’ve had teachers who materialized in my living room (long after they passed) freaking the living hell out of my GF, ascended teachers who have shown up through Dream’s Portal, teachers who have transmitted Shaktipat through handwritten letters, and so on. So, I don’t see any reason why remote attunements cannot work, as long as the teacher and the student have the necessary skills.

The concern I have with YT attunements though - is it really Reiki these folks are attuning one to and not some weird worms, energy parasites, etc.? A few years ago, there was a healer called Danadoost who caused a furor in Xtrememind forum as people who did healing sessions with him (via phone or YT) reported nightmares, health issues, etc., as he was leaving parasitic hooks in those that he treated. Some people who tried to investigate him astrally got physically assaulted. So, it is always good to be extra cautious about unknown YT energy workers.

60 Likes

TBH Maoshan! When you talk about these things that you have because of your great experience, it sounds very simple and straightforward but when I honestly read this my face was:

34 Likes

Thx for the reply, that makes it very clear

@GianLee haha i will make exactly this face expression. But please, if anyone projects into my living room, could you wear a name tag with your forum username please?

24 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It was really funny!!! They will do my friend!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Our life is really blessed, I would say in the extreme, when among the members of this forum, we have great teachers like Maoshan whose value in time, love, charisma, teachings, experience and very good humor, exceeds this market price by millions. Let’s appreciate it, beautiful family, being surrounded by great teachers has an incalculable price. :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :heart: :heart: :heart:

31 Likes

[Sneakily putting Dreamweaver on my tag to get free lunch] :smirk:

19 Likes

Amazing field.

Felt really good. Enjoy it :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Note that true reiki always works for your highest good and cannot be overused.

18 Likes

This sounds a lot like the reiki massage with the water sounds. Is this field basically a smart version of that?

I notice a tingly feeling and heat on my head.

1 Like

Most people have heard of Reiki but haven’t ever tried it and are unsure even what it is–‘Japanese something’ would have accurately described my mental filing of it for the longest time. Even after reading about it, I never tried it. But one day with the field and I’m sold. This could be a perfect introduction to the work of Sapien Medicine. Christmas is coming.

Ok to use for new born- baby for general support ??

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Played this yesterday evening while I lay down
Felt some pin prick sensation on the sole of right foot and energy in right thigh.
Also a feeling of lightness in the center of torso

Today morning, another 30 odd minutes
Some pain on right temple, my ears got hot and there were also some pin prick sensations on my ears like Acupuncture

there were some pin prick sensations in big left toe after the session had ended

10 Likes

16th Oct
Played this for 30 mins in the morning

I felt a Vibration in the root chakra and lower abdomen

Also some pain - right below the left knee, on the leg bone. I guess that would be the Fibula/Tibia bone. The pain was localized and went away after a few minutes.

Some healing going on…

17 Oct

I played this for around 40 mins today.

I could feel it working on my heart chakra. There was a gentle pressure on it. On and Off.

Also, my left hand wrist got warm for some time.

The gentle pressure at the chakra point stayed for a little while after the audio stopped playing.

This is my first “Smart” field and I love it.

18 Likes

I always forget to do self-healing so this is great! Thank you!

Question: We can send this remotely, such as with servitors (if one is at that level), or Be The Healer (probably the most newbie-friendly method), or the energy course attunement?

Or is it like the typical Reiki levels where they (usually. I know there are exceptions) give distance attunements separately?

4 Likes

Yes

4 Likes