The Requests and Fields

Environmental/external mandalas.

For ex; Plant growth but as a mandala, something that doesnt need activation, but works 24/7.

Just think about it, we can print, laminate and spread thousands if not millions around nature.

Same thing with positive energy etc, just sneakily spread them everywhere.

Audios are dope but cant exactly buy 10000 speakers and have it on loop.

Its time we step it up, Dreamweaver Khan and his horde of positive conquerors :stuck_out_tongue:

Ps ; Samurai tag with astral armor first, because if we do this you know too that were gonna get bombarded with negative entities lol, gonna need that astral katana then ;D

13 Likes

Automated Qabalistic Cross/ LBRP. Classic Golden Dawn version.
Iron Shirt/Golden Bell chi gung field.
Marrow Washing Classic/updated combo of previous bone/marrow fields.

the new book already does that.

Yeah I would like the enhanced plant growth as a sigil so that we can create plenty of energized stones and spread them everywhere

3 Likes

It doesnt. Theres a difference between clearing energy and radiating positivity 24/7

2 Likes

^^

2 Likes

What?

A norse god that literally encourages war and rape, a lion that turns you into a predator, androstenol/testosterone that gets people in fights, even some got stabbed.

But god forbid a Samurai or martial arts field.

That would be so wrong, youre right bro.

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Lol. Man, that audio doesn’t work like that. Not instantly, and definitely not on a random animal. :laughing:

1 Like

Lol…I was talking about random and scared animals bro.

1 Like

a friend and i began to read Inner Engineering by Sadhguru and i thought i’d share my request on a morphic field for this particular chemical compound within us:

Excerpt on Anandamide from Inner Engineering:

An Israeli organic chemist, Raphael Mechoulam, and his research team initiated a project that eventually isolated a “bliss molecule” in the human system. In lay terms, they discovered that the human brain has natural cannabis receptors. Why is this so? They found that this is simply because the body is capable of producing its own narcotic. It can manufacture its own bliss with no external stimulus -and that too, with no hangover!

The reason why certain chemical substances, like alcohol and recreational drugs, are dangerous is because they can reduce your awareness, ruin your health, create addictions, and destroy you. But here is a bliss narcotic that is created and consumed by your own system - and which has a tremendous impact on health and well-being!

It means that the human system is wonderfully self-contained. Other similar chemicals have been discovered more recently as well, but this particular chemical has been named “anandamide,” based on the Sanskrit word ananda, which means bliss. We can infer from this that happiness is just a certain kind of chemistry. Peace is another kind of chemistry. In fact, every kind of pleasantness that we experience - whether peace or joy or ecstasy - is a kind of chemistry. The yogic system has always known this.

13 Likes

It could work instantly. It really depends on animals.
Devic intercession is also a good choice and might work instantly.

1 Like

Maybe the two can even be combined! Sort of like addressing the spirits of the main organs to regenerate and rejuvenate and balance them.

3 Likes

Genetic Skin Change V2 or even V1, just want to end this skin change procress please

Depends on who hes working with.

He helped protect the average farmer

He also helped the Shamans, posessed by whatever, who raided those very farmers.

But its the 21st century, hes a sweety now :heart:

4 Likes

Play vibration of transcendence.

But shhh, Luciferian agenda bro, we gotta play along.

Love and light to all :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I know what you mean, kind of like rolling the dice on an a random attack. lol.

1 Like

Astral protection field

7 Likes

THC field for spiritual reasons.

4 Likes

Automated Reiki star meditation.

1 Like