The Requests and Fields

I have two requests as follows:

1. Costochondritis- it causes pain in sternum and ribcage
  2. Esophagus - closing/opening of esophagus causes acid reflux/Gerd
3 Likes

Automated EFT tapping.

but maybe already like Acupressure + Torsion + Plasma + Emotional Release? :thinking: However the modality, with its particular sequence of meridian stimulation, might be of interest to those who are familiar with it.

5 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking: i think yes. Im gonna try this. Thanks :blush:

3 Likes

A Rolfing field that has the same benefits as a Rolfing session

3 Likes

I’m not overweight, but I was going to buy the supreme weight loss tag just for the desire to eat healthy subfield. It was an awesome idea, could we get it as a stand alone audio on gumroad ?
That alone would be life changing in the long run

I guess it also covers everything about eating healthy, but just to be sure, it would be nice if it included a desire to just eat.

4 Likes

Not sure if this is the right place for this. Can I request for the mp3 of Become a Kinder, More Patient Person in all Ways Version 2.0 to be uploaded to Patreon? (As uploaded to YouTube on 23 Feb 2019, 9:39 minutes) The one linked from the Patreon Uploads List seems to be the old version (1 May 2018, 3:50 minutes). Can’t find it by searching on Patreon. Thanks!

2 Likes

I Want the old stuff (from teespring healer the mindfulness tag and all.that.plus a booster mug

Since we have
general plasma…
plasma for the body…
plasma for the environment…

how about plasma for
…mind? + cognitive :brain:
…emotions? + stress/anxiety/love :stuck_out_tongue:
…relationships? :love_letter:
…life? + luck + abundance :laughing:

Sorry, just excited by all the plasma fields recently

10 Likes

Homeless People Tag/ Down On The Bottom Tag -

A tag that would have fields that would help and support homless people or people who are just very low in their lifes and could need help to get back up, and if possible maybe cost around $50 dollars so that people could afford buying and gifting them to people. Or would The Best Path In Life Tag already be the best option here?

5 Likes

Can you please make one general field for removing or numbing “pain receptor”, in that moment when it’s listened

It would be very helpful when someone is having headaches or different sorts of pains, body pains

I know you have pain control field but could you please make 2.0 version for removing or numbing pain receptor in that moment please

4 Likes

Letting Go/ Releasing Tag - A tag for letting go, based on The Sedona Method and/or any other method for letting go. https://www.sedona.com/Home.asp

There are many audios and tags that help to bring things to the surface, so I think it would be very nice to have a tag that focuses only on letting go of whatever arise in the moment or that which one chooses to think and focus on.

And if possible, maybe have some sort of intercession/connection with the energy/consciousness of Lester Levenson (The founder of The Sedona Method, but has already passed on).
Here is a nice lecture with him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5l0cUbHyhY

1 Like

A field that simulate the classical Red Stone of Alchemy.
I can supply the chemical composition if necessary for formulating the field.

1 Like

You mean a plasma + oxygen compression + stem cells targeted to the entire nervous system ?
It’s already there.
Plasma + a brain field easily doable

Now every field should have plasma in it. It’s the new craze.

Haha, yeah, we all are

Edit:
Captain nemo: I’m really excited about releasing this fields. I made it with a lot of new tricks I just learned. It’s more complex than anything I did before. It’s useful for A, B, C… Z. but it’s up to you to experience and find even more applications.

People: Does it have plasma in it ?
What about the plasma ?
Sup cap, is there a plasma in it ?
Will you make a combo with this and plama ?

Captain nemo: Nope :cry:

12 Likes

B-But I want to drink and eat plasma too :cry:

9 Likes

Is there any correlation between plasma and brain function/stress and anxiety? Just wondering, bcz I couldn’t find much about it on the internet.

Plasma Flower your food silly!

8 Likes

Go back to the plasma field thread…click on anyone of those complicated articles with links…there’s ton of stuff about it.

3 Likes

Okay thanks for the help bro.

2 Likes

I’d like one for reflexology.
It would be nice, relaxing and with a lot of benefits by stimulating a lot of points.

2 Likes

A field for vascular health and resilience, repairing regenerating and strengthening veins and arteries, using the same principles in the anti stroke audio only localizing them to the whole vascular system. This is different from the nitric oxide, because it’s for the structure of the veins/arteries themselves not just circulation.

8 Likes