The Requests and Fields

How about an audio to remove all anti nutrients from the body? It would be a great addition to detox playlists, for those who do not know the concept of healthy nutrients as its name says, something that acts against the nutrients in your body, makes all the nutrients you eat are in parts absorbed by your anti nutrients, preventing you from taking advantage of them, it’s like having two people drinking from the same glass, you can’t drink everything because they are preventing you.

4 Likes

I think better to put the field specialized on sucking the environmental energy when you are in park for example and implify it into body especially in demaged areas (scar tissue) as a external supply, because as you leak the energy out you don’t have enough life energy to create or influence at faster rate or at least at normal

Then something like ‘the torsion field’ to create invisible field to hold a newly created and generated energy inside the field to not leak the life energy out and In mean time…

…to influence the stem cells to work out on scar tissue

… suppose it would be supported by generating more HEAT and OXYGEN as mixing supplement

And in the end add in some nutritients

I DONT KNOW HOW TO CREATE ‘THE FUSION’ BUT ITS ESSENTIAL FOR CURE THE SCAR TISSUE AND DEMAGED AREA

Yes, hydrogen would be even One of possible fields essential for complete scar tissue removal

Fusion field - many fields with different things creating the universe energy called ‘the fusion’

This would be for anything and there is no need for other fields

1 Like

Something for Orthostatic hypotension. I sometimes feel like I will faint because of it, I’m generally wary of it and it once made me unable to stand up or see anything for more than 20 seconds.

1 Like

Ayahuasca, magic mushrooms, mescaline

8 Likes

Kambo, Bufo Alvarius :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

san pedro!

2 Likes

Its the same Mescaline or Peyote :blush:

2 Likes

Sign me up for that toad field.

2 Likes

My God that would be incredible :heart_eyes:
Still to this point that has been the best and highest experience everrrr

1 Like

Teeth Regeneration v3 with remove plaques, strengthen tooth enamel and gum, teeth and palate symmetrical. good bacterial balance in the mouth and tongue cleansing…

7 Likes

Omg a bufo field… get ready folks :exploding_head::grin:

Another layer of me I’d like to share… me and the froggy are extremely close :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve been serving Kambo medicine for some time now and it’s a central part of my life and path of service. Ive seen so much genuine change flow from this medicine with the people ive served. Id love to see a kambo field (complete with the “green light alchemy” and “heart of the jungle” vibrations) to share with clients before and after their ceremonies :green_heart::frog:

9 Likes

Ive done it several times (Kambo) but one session at a time 6 months apart but the last time was 3 days Jesus Christ i felt dying each one and i was like im not coming back tomorrow :sob: but then after i was ready to go back only to say the same in the middle of the next session :joy::sweat_smile: but it was amazing. I would say that Plasma Light has the same effect but its just missing the Divine love/Godlike if you will, kind of Feeling.
What if you try playing that + The Torsion one a couple of times :smirk: before your rituals?

As for Bufo i dont even know if there could be a way to recreate what you feel or the high level you reach In a field because that is just to me an experience i cannot put into words, i mean i could but i would def still fall short, im just throwing it out there because Mr Dream knows how to navigate those heights lol so maybe one day.

The closest feeling i got was by looping Quasi crystal and moldavite lol but still missing the divine encounter :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have heard people describe it as being like a death experience. Would you say that is accurate?

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY that

3 Likes

Sleep

So I’ve tried Hyper Sleep State and Deep Sleep, and even Theta brainwave to try and get energy for as little sleep as possible. It just can’t be helped when I’m worked to the bone and can only get 4 hours sleep every night.

Without quality sleep, I feel like a zombie, and Jing/Photosynthesis/AMPK/For the skeptics/etc all don’t work well. Brain Massage works to a slight extent, but it’s not sufficient. Plasma can make me tired instead because of the detoxification processes. Soul Restoration seems to be working slightly if looped for 3-4 times.

I did some research and found out that there are electrosleep machines that people use to feel refreshed after just 2.5-3 hours of sleep.

A biohacker, Dave Asprey, from Bulletproof.com recommended the Fisher Wallace Stimulator machine (https://www.fisherwallace.com/) or Neurotrek CES unit (no longer in production). He wrote:

Thanks to Ben Rubin, former CTO of Zeo, for pointing me to the Fisher Wallace Stimulator – a cerebral-electric stimulator, aka “electrosleep” machine similar to the Neurotrek CES (Cranial electrotherapy stimulation) unit I recently used to get a full night’s sleep in 2.5 hours. (I have no relationship with any of these companies).

from https://daveasprey.com/sleep-hacking-ending-insomnia-with-an-electrosleep-machine/

The graph from a study above shows that many felt significantly more refreshed in the morning.

Also has positive effects for people with sleep problems like insomnia or mood problems like depression, anxiety, etc. Also showed effects on neurological diseases like Parkinson’s and pain.

This is probably the only salespage I can find for Neurotrek so far: https://www.quantumbalancing.com/neurotrek.htm it’s basically a machine that sends pulsed micro-electrical signals through the scalp. Apparently the Fisher Wallace machine is more advanced.

7 Likes

I hear you, 3 in 3 days is no joke. Respect brave one! And the feeling you speak of, being hugged by god post kambo is the most amazing thing yeah? Completely in the body, wrapped up in cosmic love :green_heart: and I already have played them in ceremony, in the phase I just spoke of. A little different to the music I usually play/sing but I feel its worth it to break tradition for these fields

1 Like

I have a bit of a cheeky request… wondering if we could have an insect/pest repellent field. Would be useful for hiking or cleaning the house :laughing:

3 Likes

Because cheeky ?

1 Like