The Requests and Fields

If it can be done, a mosquito-field would be helpful to a large number of people in the world.

2 Likes

Definitely a more potent sleep field. I want to be able to snooze immediately.

1 Like

Oh yes please!

Use the Attunement card.

Attunement: Activate
Teeth Regeneration 3.0 Attunement: Activate
Teeth Regeneration 3.0: Activate

See what happens.

3 Likes

Haha! This has been requested before! And for me, I would like an anti spider field. So the spiders would stay in the woods or at least with the neighbour and not come to my spaceā€¦:wink:

3 Likes

The same request for me please, but with lizards (house geckos). And mice.

Maybe a servitor with Active pest repellent abilities, since some people have been able to train their servitor to do so.

A Pixiu golem that repels pests, seen and unseen, and brings in good feng shui to a house instead.

3 Likes

Just a little reminder or new info for those that didnt read my testimony some months ago, both dark and light servitor have successfully eradicated mosquitos in my place and my Moms place, spiders from my sisters house and now my Mom moved to a new house in her small town, the house is right on the main Plaza where there are trees, church etc like the typical village plaza lol its very common for the doves and birds to be around it and some ppl feeds them, some parts of the house roof have glass so the birds and doves used to ā€˜walkā€™ or crawl on them making a lot of noise and leaving feathers or poo behind, ONE TIME ONLY was needed for them to stop coming around the house lolol that was like a month agošŸ™‚

Im pretty sure you could ask this to the EES or the one for the Environment as well.

7 Likes

Vaccine deactivation with complete health restoration

1 Like

I have two requests as follows:

1. Costochondritis- it causes pain in sternum and ribcage
  2. Esophagus - closing/opening of esophagus causes acid reflux/Gerd
3 Likes

Automated EFT tapping.

but maybe already like Acupressure + Torsion + Plasma + Emotional Release? :thinking: However the modality, with its particular sequence of meridian stimulation, might be of interest to those who are familiar with it.

5 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking: i think yes. Im gonna try this. Thanks :blush:

3 Likes

A Rolfing field that has the same benefits as a Rolfing session

3 Likes

Iā€™m not overweight, but I was going to buy the supreme weight loss tag just for the desire to eat healthy subfield. It was an awesome idea, could we get it as a stand alone audio on gumroad ?
That alone would be life changing in the long run

I guess it also covers everything about eating healthy, but just to be sure, it would be nice if it included a desire to just eat.

4 Likes

Not sure if this is the right place for this. Can I request for the mp3 of Become a Kinder, More Patient Person in all Ways Version 2.0 to be uploaded to Patreon? (As uploaded to YouTube on 23 Feb 2019, 9:39 minutes) The one linked from the Patreon Uploads List seems to be the old version (1 May 2018, 3:50 minutes). Canā€™t find it by searching on Patreon. Thanks!

2 Likes

I Want the old stuff (from teespring healer the mindfulness tag and all.that.plus a booster mug

Since we have
general plasmaā€¦
plasma for the bodyā€¦
plasma for the environmentā€¦

how about plasma for
ā€¦mind? + cognitive :brain:
ā€¦emotions? + stress/anxiety/love :stuck_out_tongue:
ā€¦relationships? :love_letter:
ā€¦life? + luck + abundance :laughing:

Sorry, just excited by all the plasma fields recently

10 Likes

Homeless People Tag/ Down On The Bottom Tag -

A tag that would have fields that would help and support homless people or people who are just very low in their lifes and could need help to get back up, and if possible maybe cost around $50 dollars so that people could afford buying and gifting them to people. Or would The Best Path In Life Tag already be the best option here?

5 Likes

Can you please make one general field for removing or numbing ā€œpain receptorā€, in that moment when itā€™s listened

It would be very helpful when someone is having headaches or different sorts of pains, body pains

I know you have pain control field but could you please make 2.0 version for removing or numbing pain receptor in that moment please

4 Likes

Letting Go/ Releasing Tag - A tag for letting go, based on The Sedona Method and/or any other method for letting go. https://www.sedona.com/Home.asp

There are many audios and tags that help to bring things to the surface, so I think it would be very nice to have a tag that focuses only on letting go of whatever arise in the moment or that which one chooses to think and focus on.

And if possible, maybe have some sort of intercession/connection with the energy/consciousness of Lester Levenson (The founder of The Sedona Method, but has already passed on).
Here is a nice lecture with him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5l0cUbHyhY

1 Like

A field that simulate the classical Red Stone of Alchemy.
I can supply the chemical composition if necessary for formulating the field.

1 Like