The Requests and Fields

A field of Natural extracts series such as artichoke, cinnamon, ginseng, peppermint, curcumin and so on

2 Likes

And all the bach flowers essences and the new generation :heart_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::smirk:

4 Likes

Chuck in the 12 Cell Salts too from Dr. Wilhelm Schuessler, a German doctor, established the theory of Biochemic medicine in 1873. Dr. Schuessler combined the principles of biochemistry with homeopathy to give us the 12 safe Cell Salts, each derived from one of the 12 inorganic mineral compounds most important to our cellular health.

Cell Salts and the Zodiac there is as well a very important connection

4 Likes

Interesting. Im gonna check it. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

The Crow experience.
I love the Crow singing outside and would be cool to have an field for Crow experience.

4 Likes

Not sure where you live, lol but the Crows in California seem super mean and territorial… One of them attacked the mail man on our street last month and I was like WTH!!

7 Likes

Ravens are actually the “super intelligent” “higher consciousness” ones vs Crows…but many people get them confused.

9 Likes

Or Raven experience will do too :D

5 Likes

You should see the magpies in aussie. God, they are the bird definition of jerks :laughing: I call them bird dinosaurs

8 Likes

Stop getting near their "stuff’ and they will leave you alone! :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

I know we have the card ( thanks for them :slight_smile:) but how about a magician mindset on gumroad/teespring?
Mage, Knight or if someone got both Magic swordsman

1 Like

After seeing field descriptions like the one below, I’d like to request a field to gain the ability to shape-shifting into anything we want. (and back).

This might be “the subconscious limits removal” speaking, but I really like “all you could want in one field” type of solutions now on.

4 Likes

The Knight/Warrior Mindset is already available.
https://teespring.com/stores/sapien-medicine

1 Like

I know I think a magician mindset would be cool too. I meant that if he released a magician mindset too then one could be a magic swordsman/women. Thanks though :slight_smile:

Would be great sapien to make gambling addiction cure field. To repair the addiction activated parts in brain or something. Would help thousand of people

2 Likes

An updated version of brain regeneration.

4 Likes

teeth alignment frequency please

7 Likes

A field as close as you can get to a death experience, you can call it “unbecoming” or “nonbeing” etc…

4 Likes

Please Animal Empathy/ Telepathy V2 with better sound / music :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::fearful: :pray:t3::pray:t3:

11 Likes