The Plasma Flower

Yes. This has both.

Thanks for the great testimonial!

12 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Is anybody noticing behavior changes in animals? This past week the neighborhood cats have been leaving “gifts” outside the house: a dead mouse, a bird, a lizard, a frog… Seems like in cat-speak this is helpful and loving behavior. :sweat_smile: I’ve lived here four years and this is the peak of frequency of these incidents, since I started playing Plasma Flower.

21 Likes

D’awww yes it is… Very much a great thank you from a kitty!
And yes, it should affect EVERYTHING… humans, animals, plant life, air, water, etc.

15 Likes

The mean crows in my neighborhood have all disappeared… Finally, our mailman can breathe again!

17 Likes

This has to be the funniest testimonials ever… .but we gotta reference the other post from a different thread

15 Likes

I agree. The crows are horribly mean and vicious in CA. They tried to knock my dog off a cliff. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Whoa… thought it was just in my locality!!

7 Likes

I hate them. :imp:

2 Likes

Someone needs to listen to some Mass Meds video or Essence of Mantra… kidding not kidding.

11 Likes

I’ll play them outside so the crows can chill the F out and not be so mean.

6 Likes

Most people have negative energy, right.

They like darkness more than the light. Hehe.

3 Likes

Animals can be both positively and negatively influenced, just like people can.

4 Likes

Yes, but animal is neutral being.

No animal is evil. So they don’t need special mantras/religion like human. Hehe.

11 Likes

I agree, that’s one of the reasons I like animals so much.

10 Likes

I have noticed that my dog has been alot more playful, loving, and has puppy-like energy this past week since I’ve been playing the PF and PP audios. :dog:

btw… he’s 8 years old.

24 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean. But basically it seems like you can turn the track down really low - no exact percentage specified but you can decide - and it’ll still have an effect.

6 Likes

It’s not only a cat thank you, its a tribute.

6 Likes

Anyone else getting numerous vivid dreams in one night??

I played Plasma node all night before bed then plasma combo 1 right before sleep.

First i started to feel the plasma vibration in certain parts of my body and within my bones like massaging. My wrists, sections of my spine where i sometimes feel aches after a long day and joints. Man honestly this plasma combo is next level intelligent healing.

Then when i went to sleep i had so many different dreams like in different timelines too. One of which was in the future where AI took over and was the government but humans are not enslaved so much as just controlled in how AI wanted to manage things. So futuristic too instead of cars, people were traveling on giant robots. Many more and especially meeting and communication with many people I felt connected to.

Then i woke up in the middle of the night checked my phone and it was 444

This was the most fun ive had in a while! Anyone else??

19 Likes

I’ve looped plasma flower twice overnight and both times was able to recall many dreams, normally I forget them right away.

11 Likes