The Plasma Flower

This is interesting… Keep us updated on this one.

9 Likes

I wonder what happens if you loop exorcism at small volume around him.

7 Likes

I have tried this many times since it was released. It didn’t do much, at least not that i could see. There was one time we were having dinner, he started getting angry at my mom, so i played exorcism, he stayed quiet, but then soon after stopping the audio, hed go back to angry. Either i have to play it 24/7 around him, or his issue isn’t entities, but much deeper traumas from before i was born?

8 Likes

You tried negative spell remover, emotional release, all that yet? haha

2 Likes

I was going to say try de-inhabitor, but didn’t want to go off topic :stuck_out_tongue: Well oops haha

3 Likes

lol no, i didn’t try those… maybe i’ll try de-inhabiter someday, right now focused on myself lol i figure healing myself is most important, and by seeing me do that, maybe it’ll inspire my dad to become motivated to heal himself.

Plasma Flower at least helps everyone raise their vibration .

15 Likes

I wish you all the best :white_heart:

7 Likes

So what I’m getting is that this field has some insane reach and is beneficial even at barely-there volumes. Wicked.

15 Likes

In this club too! Can’t wait to ripple and node connect with all of you🙂

21 Likes

4stki3

18 Likes

That was FAST OM!

6 Likes

I was just on the plasma node for the Last 4 hours and boy was it uplifting and energizing. :zap::heart_eyes:

16 Likes

16 Likes

I work at a maximum security prison and I think this would make for a very interesting experiment. No phones inside the prison though…

18 Likes

Wow. I think it’s the perfect place to play it!
So is the trading floor for me, just in a different way lol

8 Likes

I had a dream where I met some of you on the forum. It was like catching up with old friends :heart:. @_OM you were there as I could feel your energy.

19 Likes

That would be REALLY interesting

1 Like

Wow you could make a great impact there! Try putting plasma flower on loop on low volume in your locker all day. First it would impact your colleagues then make its way to the prisoners. Can you imagine the uplifting positive energy of that prison?? So exciting! Keep us posted :blush:

13 Likes

No phones on the premise of the facility at any time. It would be the best spot for it. Lots of violence and negative energy with the inmates and guards.

3 Likes

Yeah I would even say that in the somewhat grander scheme of things it could be part of the reason why he works there in the first place :blush:
Maybe it’s possible to find another way like an old music player (mp3 Player or old iPod) and headphones?

3 Likes