The Plasma Flower

I’d like to think so, but I’m resigning in a few months and moving to Florida :grin: :beach_umbrella: :tropical_drink: :sunny:

No electronics are allowed.

Yeah it’s too bad because when you look at it as a rehabilitation tool, it would certainly help.

7 Likes

Well that’s not bad either :grin:

I’m out of ideas then unfortunately. Unless it can be made into an item :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Plasma Flower would make a great tag, wether you wear it or leave it at your house it’s always working.

14 Likes

3 volumes mean 3% or 3/10 units of volume?

I wonder if it would work leaving it playing in your car? :thinking: The node version should reach inside the prison and inmates/ guards.
@Captain_Nemo or @_OM can confirm

7 Likes

Teach your servitor about the field and have them broadcast the field when you’re at work.

5 Likes

Imagine a Plasma Flower tag with that logo on it, would be beautiful!

15 Likes

Isn’t the image beautiful?

6 Likes

Extremely beautiful, it’s part of the reason why I bought Plasma Flower in the first place lol

4 Likes

Is the plasma flower node point connector the same as the original one but with the added stuff? Or should I loop both?

3 Likes

So I got it today played it in my notebook the first time. I could see the energy from the field coming at me a bit and as soon as the first wave hit me it felt like negativity was washed away and I started laughing.

I played it in my bathroom before taking a shower and placed my shampoo and body wash besides it. Not only was the shower very nice it felt like it gave the shampoo more “life” that’s the word that fitts it the most in my opinion and it was foaming way more than usual. Hair also looked a bit thicker after drying it. Body wash was also quite the experience felt like I was washing myself with plasma lol.

I know of radiate positivity, energy accumulator etc. and they work great but this can change not only the environment but yourself rather fast and efficently. It helps to keep you balanced, calm, whole and the energy one can breath in after some time is phenomenal feels like a bit of healing everytime I breath in.

Thanks Captain and everyone that worked to make this field possble.

Edit: Forgot to add that I was meditating in a seperate room from where it was played and after some time I almost instictively wanted to go into the other room. I found the energy so warm and welcoming that while sitting there I had to stop myself from standing up. I can see why it attracts so much positive things and people.

21 Likes

Yes. This has both.

Thanks for the great testimonial!

12 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Is anybody noticing behavior changes in animals? This past week the neighborhood cats have been leaving “gifts” outside the house: a dead mouse, a bird, a lizard, a frog… Seems like in cat-speak this is helpful and loving behavior. :sweat_smile: I’ve lived here four years and this is the peak of frequency of these incidents, since I started playing Plasma Flower.

21 Likes

D’awww yes it is… Very much a great thank you from a kitty!
And yes, it should affect EVERYTHING… humans, animals, plant life, air, water, etc.

15 Likes

The mean crows in my neighborhood have all disappeared… Finally, our mailman can breathe again!

17 Likes

This has to be the funniest testimonials ever… .but we gotta reference the other post from a different thread

15 Likes

I agree. The crows are horribly mean and vicious in CA. They tried to knock my dog off a cliff. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Whoa… thought it was just in my locality!!

7 Likes

I hate them. :imp:

2 Likes