The Requests and Fields

Regeneration of Thymus gland!

It is said in people who are older than 65 the Thymus gland is gone!

Can you create a feild which will regenerate the thymus gland in the elderly who haven’t got one anymore!

And will the endocrine system audio on Sapien Medicine do that?

I’m just thinking of my dad who is turning 66 and with new virus threats appearing I think it’s important to have a fully functioning thymus gland in the elderly!

Anyone who has any clues how to do this please comment!

6 Likes

The Lymphatic System Blockage Removal and Enhanced Drainage audio might help.
It heals damage to the thymus.
The thymus is part of the endocrine system, so the Endocrine System Rejuvenation audio should both repair and rejuvenate the thymus.

2 Likes

If there is one field I’d like to request then it is a revision-field based on the teachings of neville goddard.
Basically a field that changes bad past events and memories into something that benefits all.

6 Likes

Greetings Sapien Medicine/Dreamweaver,
I don’t want to post the same request twice but I need to clarify something and can’t edit my previous post.
Just wanted to let you know that my request for a base chakra audio separate from sacral is more than a fickle personal preference.
I use the chakra tag at home, so I’m still getting a good balance at the end of the day.
But at work, the base chakra helps me immensely in withstanding attacks and bullying.
Sacral on the other hand (for me at least) puts out this playful energy that signals I am a target or prey for the not-so-evolved.
So this puts me in a bind. And I’m now needing to go and look for something produced by someone else for just the base chakra, even though I prefer your work far beyond everyone else’s.

That’s all, just please know this request is a real quality of life issue.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for replying. Over the years I tried many 3rd eye chakra videos, brain regeneration, all sorts for insomnia and sleep, cbd, vagus, pineal, also all from our good doc that has something to do with sleep and nothing worked or helped…sometimes the brain chemistry is so out of wack or due to various illnesses affecting the brain and sleep that it needs something different, stronger to reboot it unfortunately

1 Like

You could try this hypothetical Sleep Stack (list of Sapien Medicine & Dream Seeds audios that might help you fall asleep).

1 Like

Hi @anon26313230 !
Welcome to the site. Nice requests!

2 Likes

I think “Confidence, Authority and Dominance” pendant would be extremely more effective solution for that situation.
It should prevent them from looking at you as potential victim by establishing you on higher position of person with Authority and Dominance.
Other field you could use would be Attract Love, which would make them like you more.
Or maybe Social Mastery pendant which has charisma/animal magnetism field. That could also lead to better social status and also better job position and pay raises.
Or if you want other more radical solutions, you can pm me.

I would also like one that induces apoptosis in moles that are longer than 2 - 2.5 mm in diameter.

2 Likes

Hello all,
I would appreciate if Dreamweaver (Sapien Medicine) would upload the rest of the his books to Gumroad. I am sure that Dreamweaver’s books would be something his most loyal fans would be interested to read.

7 Likes

Nice idea @anon77311975!
I have moved your post to The Requests and Fields Topic.

1 Like

Current list of Dreamweaver’s books, photos & portals available:

The Dragon Golem (Gumroad, Patreon)
Book of Long Life and Good Health (Patreon)
Dreamweaver Card System (Patreon)
Confidence, Dominance and Authority (Patreon)
Energy Storage Item (Photo) (Patreon)
Energetic Addendum Est (Patreon)
Field Booster (for items) (Patreon)
Portals (Patreon)
Sedona Dynamic Portal (Patreon)

7 Likes

Thank you! Unfortunately, Origins of the Dreamweaver is missing.

1 Like

Are you sure Origins of the Dreamweaver is by the same person?

Yes. Click on ‘Dreamweaver’ in the link you provided and you will see the rest of Dreamweaver’s books.

1 Like

Interesting. Also found:

Reprieve of Contemplation: A Compilation of Poetry Penned by Characters From: Origins of the Dreamweaver
War of the Immortals

According to this definition:
A Dreamweaver is a mystical soul in a state of coma that can do anything in his/her own dream. Only people in an eternal dream can be a Dreamweaver.

4 Likes

That’s great request. I would like too for @Captain_Nemo or @SammyG if they have to upload for us also “The Book of Intention and Desire” off course if they have it, but I think they lost all these precious books on their old hardware, and they can’t find it, idk, and that’s is particular reason why there aren’t many Sapiens old audios on patreon as well.

6 Likes

Hello everyone!!

I’d like to suggest some fields: 1. Hyaluronic Acid booster - haven’t seen one yet ^^. 2. “Experimental”, Connect with your Angel guide - in actuality, I’m very curious if it would be possible to do so…

Furthermore, I’d like to know from you guys, if Angels - “the known definition”, is considered in the right context by saying that they exist - what I personally think!, to protect, guide and help us?

Thank you for your answers, I’d really apreciate them!!!

I wish everyone a nice weekend!!!
Stay safe and healthy!!

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Hi dreamweaver and samual doing further research I think the laser light spectrum you use for the coronavirus can kill certain parasites also. if you are able to do the audio may adding the laser light spectrum to the field targeted to parsites

2 Likes

Please re-release Fountain of Youth. It was basically Eternity toned down, notably without the mood altering effect.

8 Likes