The Requests and Fields

Not available anywhere I’m aware of unfortunately…I live in a country where you can’t even have PayPal lol I had to create mine when I was somewhere else…and I don’t think it’s even available here.its more like second north korea…but just has internet…thanks for your suggestions tho…I just hope that dream makes a field for that…

4 Likes

Hunter eyes field please!
It would fit well in a new frivolous album : )

4 Likes

This research might be of some interest, or maybe some field already exists for this. Have a look, @Captain_Nemo :wink:
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/acel.13296?fbclid=IwAR0ReAphQAWElUnNDBWieKedLQvmoYCeYwgn2kvklvS8h0e7bjPfCgjJb18

Microkinesitherapy

In this gentle therapy the basics of homeopathy are applied manually: through delicate touch the body is reminded of unhealed injuries and a finalising self-healing is initiated. This causal approach reaches irritation and trauma even if they are not remembered consciously.
Because the aim of the therapy is not to ease symptoms but to delete debilitating information, the success, which is usually achieved within two to four one-hour sessions, is lasting. The gentleness of applied manipulations makes Microkinesitherapy a method without danger or contraindications. Patients remain fully dressed during treatments.
Microkinesitherapy is especially suitable for acute injuries, pain, exhaustion, learning difficulties, disorders of the musculoskeletal system, and vegetative or psychosomatic disorders. Usually two to four sessions are sufficient to address a given condition. Microkinesitherapy is to be considered complementary to professional medical or psychological treatment and not a replacement.
This form of therapy has been developed and scientifically tested by the French physiotherapists and osteopaths Daniel Grosjean and Patrice Benini in collaboration with embryologists, physicists and biologists.

4 Likes

I’d love to see one for fearlessness or phobias. I have agoraphobia and emetophobia (fear of myself, others being nauseated or vomiting, especially in public). Social anxiety (which I think the SA is now being helped by a lot of the confidence and self love audios)

I’d also love to see a pelvic floor healing audio. I have a rectocele (have the audio for that) but also a bladder prolapse and any pelvic floor dysfunction.

Perhaps one for a healthy vagina as well for those who are prone to infections like yeast or bacterial infections (vaginosis, etc).

Also endometriosis or ovarian cysts.

I’m not sure if any of these cover these. I know that the anxiety audios haven’t really done much for me in terms of helping with phobias.

6 Likes

Have you tried Amygdala? And stress relief? Also the SLR tag when the store opens agains seems like one you should get and the shielding one as well. Mean time you can just loop the audios and the plasma flower (gumroad)

I think theres one on Patreon id have to check and get back to you. (Pelvic floor)

“Healthy vagina”

There isnt one specifically targeting this but there are a few to destroy viruses and bacterias, fungus etc and those are great.

“Also endometriosis and ovarian cysts”

Ive suffer all this all my life lol
Some stuff would work for a while then baam! Back again, until i consistently listened to Advance healing and now theres a more powerful version which helps with pain and inflamation

New Release - Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair and also Plasma Protocol and its been 2 month or pure heaven i dont even remember i am on my days. I think (i think lol) Ojas have helped too.
It took me 2 months before i really started seeing the issues healing.

I would also recommend Parental Love and Internal Alchemy Crucible or just BLue Print and thatd be enough.

@newfiechic

7 Likes

Soul restoration + aura clearing

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply :smile:

I have been using Amygdala and many of the anxiety/mental health field audios. I just bought the chakra audios today and see if they will help. I am still new, I just thought I’d suggest these.

I do recall a pelvic one, but I think it was from another author on YouTube. I couldn’t find anything on Patreon.

I do use Parental Love and Internal Alchemy Crucible now.

As for healthy vagina, I don’t currently have any issues that I know of but thought it may be good for some women that could some other things like tightening, polyps, cysts (not ovarian) tumors, etc.

I will have to take a look at all the others you mentioned. I know of some. I’d have to win the lottery first haha. I guess that means use the wealth and abundance audios to help :)

4 Likes

For cysts.

And for healthy organs, plasma protocol, Anti-aging on patreon.

The SM pelvic floor field is on gumroad.

3 Likes

Many thanks!!

1 Like

I could not find the pelvic floor on gumroad.

1 Like

Here it is. Different name. You can also try Platelet rich plasma bath.

4 Likes

Thank you!! This one would likely help!

5 Likes

It is.

1 Like

:flushed: ohh haha i see it now i was putting the name different lol thank uuuu

1 Like

Combat Mastery - A field that can either:

(boring option) Allow you to learn and master martial arts quicker

Or

(Cooler but more involved option) Psychically Download a “database” of all the moves from the major fighting schools (Karate, Kung Fu, Judo, Jujutso, Krav Maga, Boxing, Wrestling etc) so that you intuitively “know” these moves (even perhaps without taking or studying actual classes).

Probably only hand-to-hand combat though, because teaching weapon skills to those without the qualifications might not be a good idea. But disarming weapons should still be included for self-defense.

I’m imagining it like this:

7 Likes

Neural supercomputer field/tag, like a Intersect, in the Chuck TV series.

2 Likes

Yes and then the whole forum gets together and dear ol’ Azazel spars everyone to test their mettle :grin:

2 Likes

What an idea.
I’d rather be Hagrid though, relaxing outside, making creature friends :smiley:

34 Likes

Perhaps
I can actually redesign this later on.

21 Likes