The Requests and Fields

I would love to see a field that protects the unvaxxed from potential passive transmission of mRNA from vaxxed individuals…
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7685031/

I’ve already seen reports that unvaccinated women living with vaccinated people have experienced major disruption to their menstrual cycle & fertility. Also even more alarming is the possibility that the mRNA mod cuts our connection with our own soul / SOURCE…

This from a French lightworker:

============

What happens in the energy bodies and especially in your soul after the “vx”?

Experience of a therapist who has been working for many years with energy, with energy healing, with the subtle bodies, but above all with the light radiation and the frequency of the vibration of the heart, the seat of our soul, in order to achieve a deep contact with the higher self

"I held a session with a person who had received the first and second dose of the vx. I had already treated this person energetically, but I did not know that she had taken the vx.

When I started the treatment, I immediately noticed the change, very heavy energy coming from their subtle bodies. The scariest thing was when I worked on the heart chakra, I connected with her soul, so she was detached from the physical body, she had no contact and it was as if she was floating in a state of total confusion.

A damage of the consciousness that loses contact with the physical part, so with our biological machine, there is no more communication between them.

During the treatment, this soul told me that it no longer felt the body and had the impression of floating in a deep malaise. The energy I was working with, the energy of their energy field, was very heavy and you could feel these substances that are very stressful for the subtle bodies.

I continued the treatment by sending light to the heart chakra, the soul of the person, but it seemed that the soul could not receive any more light, frequency or energy. It was a very powerful experience for me.

Then I understood that this substance is in fact used to detach the consciousness, so that this consciousness can no longer interact through this body that it has in life, where there is no more contact, no more frequency, no more light, no more energetic balance or spirit. Then I started to cry for that soul because it was something that touched me deeply, a very powerful experience. I didn’t say anything to the person because I didn’t know how to say it and if they would have understood.

I realized that it is not only polluting the subtle bodies or the physical body, but it is something to do with our soul. The purpose is to damage and try to destroy contact with consciousness. What Steiner said is exactly that. It is not just about damaging the immune system!

Update - Second treatment of the person

There has been another change and again a deterioration, both in the severity and in the energy that their energy field transmits, but most importantly there has been a very significant decrease in frequency.

At the moment he is not showing any physical symptoms on the physical body. As for the situation manifesting on the energetic level and especially the soul, it has been confirmed that the soul has been expelled from the physical body, it is still bound by the so-called cord, but it confirms that it no longer interacts with the physical, emotional and mental body, there is no longer any kind of communication. The soul is no longer able to manage these three bodies, to continue its process of incarnation and evolution, precisely because this contact has been broken."

I knew the intention of these vaccines was to block the ascension but I wasn’t sure how now I know and I’m blown away. There’s a part of me that wants to believe its because these souls were not due to ascend in their current life but really I feel deeply its a lot more sinister because I’m also aware they want to trap souls in the 3D reality which is hell – if only people would understand we are all powerful free sovereign beings please stop complying & consenting to this vx agenda, it’s pure evil!

I’d pay a huge premium for such a field if its possible. I have absolutely no fear of the virus but the ‘cure’ seems to be a far more dangerous animal…

5 Likes

Negentropic Health and Emotion Stabilizer
A field that will automatically find all health and emotional issue and work on it since they are connected to each other. By using intelligence formula like shamanic blend so that If any health or emotion related issue occurs then it will start working on it at energy body and physical body level since our illness are physical manifestation of energetic body problems…and in many cause a physical manifestation of surpassed emotions…the purpose would be to set free from any physical, emotional And psychological deformations…in a sense can be considered a negentropic combo of shamanic blend and plasma bioactive beach but on steroid…

1 Like

This is a small study but looks very promising for SCI (spinal cord injuries). It’s a pretty incredible video.

Basically, applying external non-invasive stim around the injury site facilitates new growth of spinal nerve roots.

"By adopting a 10 kHz overlapping frequency [20], transcutaneous spinal cord stimulation allows application of high stimulation intensities through the skin that can reach the spinal cord without causing discomfort.

Upper extremity motor training occurred three times per week and two hours per session.

Thus, stimulation over the skin can reach the spinal cord dorsal roots to activate spinal networks.

We typically observed enhanced volitional control over weak or paralyzed muscles between 40–90 mA stimulation intensities."

Article -

Study -

5 Likes

I’ve heard that Blueprint of Life gets rid of mRNA. (Really hope so, I have to get the shot in a few days!)

Where did you read it?

Here @TF_CAD :

1 Like

To go along Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The blessings of Saint Biceps) and the new workout recovery, I would love a negentropic automated workout + cardio (without hormones, so that it can be used safely and by men and women alike) :couch_and_lamp: :muscle: :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Could any of the fields here cure her?
(And wow, now that I think about it, my mother got the mRNA shot months ago - God knows what she’s passed on to me! I suppose I’ve got nothing to worry about when I get the shot myself, since the damage is already done.)

Math/Coding Understanding/Learning Field :eyes:

6 Likes

I’ve BEEN thinking and I don’t usually post on here something like this.

Like the archetype of a mathematician, the architecture of an engineer etc… Software coder etc.

14 Likes

On the same line of New Release - The Microkinesi-Therapist and The Shamanic Medicine Blend , it might be interesting to have other smart fields for acupuncture/pressure, ostheopathy (might be redundant with microkinesi-therapy, though) or other healing techniques that would benefit from such a smart and personalized approach.

Edit :

I’m on a roll today …

A lot of us don’t speak english natively, so an english sequel to the language series (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WXASRyq6pw and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ANvCxpCqsY) would be very welcome to help us communicate better here :grin:

4 Likes

Holy shit that would break the internet

2 Likes

Please @Captain_Nemo, there are tonnes of files on YouTube & Spotify that are not on patreon. Even if u create new patreon just for energetic alchemy & dream seeds to get all the files on patreon, I’ll subscribe. I just wanna listen to these only on one MP3 player instead of switching between YouTube/Spotify & my phone MP3 player… lol help

You can get pretty much the Energetic Alchemy audios on Itunes music or Amazon, they are downloadable from there

1 Like

Alright, I’ll look into Amazon

Dream seeds seems to be only on YouTube

what is an archetype?

Yeah, something to drastically improve mathematical/programming ability would be great. I heard mathematics also requires some sort of intuition for numbers, combined with logic and intelligence, so it sounds nice.

2 Likes

Pretty much all Dream Seeds audios are on Patreon.

Which ones that youd like arent?

2 Likes