The Requests and Fields

the issue is the body doesn’t produce Iodine

But that shouldn’t be a problem i think captain could create an energy field that copies the properties of iodine or whatever for that matter

2 Likes

The Humbler

A field to humble the listener, so when we improve and improve with fields and spiritual practices or make any advances in life, we remain humble

Maybe an ego dissolution and mindfulness subfield too

3 Likes

Just be patient :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah i was thinking about that one for a subfield too lol the thing with that one, I’ve seen a lot of kind and patient people that also are far from being humble lol

1 Like

there is a field for that :) Journey to the light thread

2 Likes

I’d rather use dreams bro tbh

1 Like

What

My bro you can try :
Temperance ! from Arcana ! :maté: :angel: :maté:

4 Likes

If I’m not mistaken it was made in collaboration with Dream, over months, the mandala is excellent, it really helps you massively to let go of any feeling and pride is one of them ( shame - / humbleness / pride + ), + as you’r active in doing the work it’s gratifying. It pretty much is an half automated letting go / path to freedom, personally find it to be the biggest gift on the forum to date
the mandala is a very smart servitor btw

6 Likes

Ahh! I didn’t know that man, I’ll have to read the thread and check it out, I’ve been delaying it lol thank you bro

2 Likes

Request for a field:

MBST Magnetic Resonance Therapy

Magnetic Resonance Therapy (MRT) or more commonly known as MBST therapy

MBST offers a comfortable and uncomplicated therapy that stimulates cell regeneration at a molecular level.

MBST is the best therapy that currently exists for the successful treatment of joint and bone diseases such as osteoarthritis (arthrosis) and osteoporosis, as well as for metabolic bone disease, without any side effects. MBST is proven to regenerate cartilage and to stimulate bone formation.

MBST is a revolutionary form of treatment for pain, problematic joints and many types of sports injuries. It uses the same fundamentals as MRI, but for healing instead of imaging.

https://www.mbst.de/english/mbst-active-principle-explanation-in-detail.php

6 Likes

It could be one for eczema.
There is a gen mutations (CARD11) in persons with these type of disorders.
https://www.cusabio.com/c-20189.html

1 Like

A field for winter depression for all the people living in cold dark places…combination of sungazer, vitamin d and some other energizing and anti depression aspects. With a happy tropical beat :palm_tree::sun_with_face:

7 Likes

Adverse Reaction/Chaga Disease: Field Request

Logical Methods of Treatment

1. Mixture of Fields (ideal to reduce workload):

• Parasite Destroyer, Ivemerctin, Restoration from Long Haul, Lung Antioxidant.
  • Heart Inflammation Reduction, Blood Purification and Detoxification could help.
  • Stem cells to Bone Marrow: (detoxification of bone marrow may help too).

The parasite destroyer might need to be amplified as it seems stronger than other parasites.

2. Known Supplements/the like

• The newest medicine against sleeping sickness is called fexinidazole.
  • Medications used against it in mainstream medicine include benznidazole/nifurtimox.
  • Liquid chlorophyll targeted to veins to up red blood cell/whitecell count would be ideal.
  • Something to rapidly filter blood/clean the bloodstream will help ease off pain alot.
  • Anti-parasitics: wormwood, garlic, tumeric, ivermectin, black walnut, oregano oil.

How the body responds:

• Eosinophils from White Blood Cells are known to kill parasites.
  • Flushing out/detoxifying your bloodstream through urination may help?

Protist Effects on Body

• Immune System - it tries to attack immune system by lowering blood cell count afaik.
  • Heart - it can cause myocarditis in acute stage and heart failure after in chronic stages.
  • Intestine - the intestinal tract gains inflammmation due to the protist moving about.
  • Rectum - it’s infectious after moving into the rectal cell wall causing a “burning”.

Ethical Reasons for the Field:

Many people are threatened a job loss, not being able to go to school or even forced to get it by someone else signing the form for it. Some people have been “accidentally” given it in the US when they expect a HPV shot or something else.

Personal Experiences

At school I was given the shot and after flushing alot of it out because it made me feel bad some things have arisen that aren’t too great even after heavily ‘detoxing’ myself.

In the 3rd week I’ve developed most symptoms of Chaga Disease.

The cause of this seems to be a parasite called T. Cruzi, it has identical symptoms to “rare” adverse reactions from the jab. I’ve realised refrigeration makes it possible for it to be stored.

Closing Message

Thanks for all you’ve done. If you want to message me @captain_neemo maybe I can arrange a payment with what I have or something. No one has been of any help as all they suspect is me “fighting off the virus” even almost 4 weeks in with everything happening…

Rife Frequency

The rife frequency for it is 988900 KHZ (square wave), 100% Positive Offset, 9.5 Amplitude

In the mean time you can listen to Portal to Bali beach on Dream Seeds and print the ‘mandala’ of the beach on his Instagram

Sedona Portal on DS feels prerty warm to Me and having a great energy exuding it can help you feel better

:)

4 Likes

You always have some good suggestions @LunaMoon :blush: thanks…will try them during the winter :cold_face:

1 Like

You are welcome!

If I was you id print that mandala from now so it grows and expands by the time is really cold for you :relaxed:

1 Like

I definitely will :palm_tree::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Wisdom of different starseed races

6 Likes

Just occurred to me:

A field for birth control without adverse side effects of conventional birth control methods. I will edit this post in future with a way of making it possible after doing research.

But this could change the game yet again.

8 Likes