The Requests and Fields

Go through some project posts here - https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/c/community-and-side-projects/31 you will know what to do, each NFT will have 3 main fields and 3 sub-fields with in each main field.

You post, people will join, you make a separate DM with the people and discuss and submit. You can DM Sammy, he is always helpful.

3 Likes

Echoes of Eternity.
Just an field name idea.

2 Likes

Reminds me of this song

“Ohhhh-oohhh-wooh-oh-ohhhhh…
The echoes of eternity!”

I love it lol

1 Like

Yep, that song inspired me haha

1 Like

Me too man, me too

1 Like

Update of Enhanced Cholesterol Reduction which lowers LDL and not HDL.

2 Likes

Request for @Captain_Nemo

Please make all your field with length one minute. I guess you are now super very skilled and you can do that even with listening one minute a daily field to do wonders and to fabulously work.

Imagine if all your fields are length one minute :heart_eyes: just imagine and only one listen is enough, like at MEF creator, he does now in this way, but he is very unconsistent, like he doesn’t exist.

Please Sap

3 Likes

Epstein Barr Virus

4 Likes

A 2.0 version of this audio along with abundance 2.0 audio won’t be a bad idea I think.

(For YouTube folks that aren’t in forum or doesn’t have access to paid fields/nfts like most of us do in forum)

8 Likes

Anxiety BeGone, please.

Anxiety fields don’t work for me, it’s a subconscious fear that I can’t pinpoint. Most times I am not overthinking or anything like that but my heart pounds like crazy and makes me even more scared. Holds me back so so much.

I can’t even meditate or think of the word anxiety cuz my heart instantly goes crazy and my chest hurts.

(I’ve tried many fields and nothing has worked, I’m yet to try the new heart healer)

6 Likes

Did you try the depression one?

1 Like

I played it twice when it came out but I didn’t notice anything other than something happening in my brain, I was excited and in a good mood when I saw it came out

1 Like

I suggest you look into somatic therapy. Your body is sending you signals you’re not understanding so a therapist who specializes in that could be of invaluable help. Either way, I hope you resolve your issues.

5 Likes

That’s interesting, thank you.

2 Likes

I felt like that too and then I noticed I wasn’t pms overthinking like usual

Maybe give it a day or two playing thrice a day and see

2 Likes

Captain, how about Stem Cells targeted to feet/legs and arms/hands? Also, IF there are other major/important organs and other areas lacking directed/targeted stem cells, Can you, please, add these as well? Or is fat to stem cells enough? Well, I don’t know, You are the expert, Captain. :pray:

Edit: I edited this reply since I think it sounded a little bit rude, like I was demanding. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Request for Maha Mrityunjaya Homam.

4 Likes

Ketamine field for mental health? Thank you :)

3 Likes

Hey Captain,

Thank you for the PRP hair field. PRP technology is also used for the face to heal and youthify the skin as you know.

A PRP field targeted to all layers of the skin (including the deepest layers) for the entire face, head, and even maybe the neck would be amazing. But definitely for all the skin for the entire face/head area for a deep, healing effect would be great. Thanks

11 Likes

One for Just the Hips like shoulders/knees etc.
An NFT for Djinn bones/soul.

1 Like