The Requests and Fields

I already have enhanced smell processing and let me tell you it is not always a gift, lol

But sometimes it is so I get what you’re saying

8 Likes

Ahahaha I understand what you mean! XD I was wondering about that like it can get too much and overwhleming so there’s gotta be a balance somewhere!

I’ve been getting into cooking heavily and I’m into audio production anyway, and whenever I see people I admire in that field make like half a db threshold change and go “CLEARLY you can hear how punchy the drums are now” I’ve always been like “I wish I could hear that” lol same with food now!

3 Likes

Well if you think about it there are clair abilities related to the senses.

But like the clear smelling it gets annoying at times but you will most certainly be able to taste more clearly.

1 Like

The Vectors of Manifestation (by JAAJ)

Audio track to manifest by inserting a written or verbal intention

2 Likes

Hmmm so something like IPF might help? I thought the clairs are most psychically oriented w.r.t to intuition etc

But that’s a good thing to keep in mind!

“Your success is based upon one thing and one thing only. Your success, Dear Ones, is based upon how fully you accept yourself as the creator of your life. Your success is only determined by your understanding of who you are and how fully, moment to moment, you can live this understanding.”

Dear Sapien, I have to ask you to one day create a “I am a powerful creator, I am the creator of my life” attunement that really fills up the deepest parts of the mind with this understanding.

Thank you :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

A shorter and I guess you can say fluteless or “silent” version of the autoimmune reversal field would be very nice :smiley:

1 Like

Body Memory - Cleansing of Runanubandha field

4 Likes

There are a lot of detox fields but I don’t think any of them mention the kidney especially.

So a field to detox the kidneys since they do so much work helping to filter out everything else!

(I do not know how that would work though)

:green_heart:

4 Likes

I still say we need a Sasquatch NFT…

#squatchybones

4 Likes

There is some research on merits of MMS chlorine dioxide and dmso for curing cancer: How to Use Chlorine Dioxide Solution and Dimethyl Sulfoxide / Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) to Cure Childhood Cancer | Alive-N-Healthy

It is also good for immune disorders. I hope that it is possible to make a field with them.

3 Likes

Tomatoes or Garlic food/powder and Lions Mane NFT man.

My skin is brighter then the sun with garlic. Super smooth

Old hair loss audio helps if your case is too severe

Not an issue any more

Don’t be too neurotic either.

My hair is good lol thanks, but that chemical has a lot of benefits for people that might not have the thickest of hair

2 Likes

Yeah thank you Derek lol

I’ve never tried Ru58841 but that can help too as a field maybe for some?

Mandala version of the acu automaton. This field is awesome integrator… I play it while using mandalas… A mandala version would be great for working with audios. It also relaxes the body…

Mana circuits and cosmo volt elements will be awesome addition :blush:

1 Like

I hope :bowing_man:t2: there is a field that can correct bone deformity. Some people are born with poor development, resulting in bone growth deformity, rickets, pectus excavatum, chicken breast, asymmetry of the left and right sternum.

There is already a field call “The Symmetrical Body”, but it is uncertain whether it will fix the deformity or, worse, bring the left and right to a balance between normal and abnormal.

If this bone malformation correction field can be created and modified to the blueprint of normal human bone structure, it could help many people, in addition to congenital patients, also to guide the repair of some bone problems caused by accidental trauma or aging decline.

Looking forward to :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Blueprint of skies (Negentropic Skies)

Clear, delete any chemtrails directly in the horizon where it is played, restoring it negentropically.

12 Likes

Uterine Fibroids Rehabilitation Field
healthy female uterus

Hope this field helps many women

6 Likes

Please create a separate field for RA. I am using Autoimmune reversal one. But i am not sure if it is working or not. But please it will be really helpful. The one for arthritis is not really effective

2 Likes

Request you to please make a field for fixing anterior pelvic tit(APT). There are many exercise routines available to bring the position back to normal. Linking a couple. Thank you regardless.

Non-surgical interventions for excessive anterior pelvic tilt in symptomatic and non-symptomatic adults: a systematic review - PMC.

2 Likes