The Requests and Fields

https://www.pnas.org/doi/full/10.1073/pnas.1310519110

Additions to Superhuman Mutant

Raphael NFT

4 Likes

Rhodiola rosea frequency

3 Likes

Field for Panchakarma treatment from Ayurveda.

2 Likes

selective eccrine gland deactivation for sweating

1 Like

Unexpected Money

With a process identical to that of Unexpected Gifts, to get money whenever you need it.

14 Likes

Hestia, Athena, Selene/Artemis and Ishtar NFT

2 Likes

I would love a field that can lift/firm older breasts, where gravity has been ‘unkind’ over the years. Something that will NOT increase breast size, though. Or, is there something like that already? With many thanks and even more appreciation :smiley:

The smart skin audio, From the diamond album

2 Likes

Breast Enhancement ver. 2.0

1 Like

I think the new fascia shake up and wake up field could help as well

3 Likes

Thank you - the description says that this field also grows breast tissue, and I am desperately trying to avoid that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perhaps reduction and lifting for women?

We were referred before to the old Gynecomastia field on YouTube but… it has the words “destroy breast tissue” in there? Just want to destroy the fat- we may need the glands being female and all idk -

For now, maybe a combination of oxidized fat from the swords of adipose or fat release from Tesofensine, the crucible of stored trauma, skin tightener, fascia shake up and wake up and automated workout (the OG one) might be a good stack.

2 Likes

Thank you, this stack sounds great, will look into the items in it :smiley:

1 Like

Capt since you worked with Artemis and Selene for Crimson Moon maybe you can consider releasing nfts for them like you did for persephone,isis and osiris :grin: maybe even in their roman form as Diana and Luna

2 Likes

I think a cryo-therapy/chamber field will benefit people in a great way, especially athletes. top athletes regularly do cryo and it has great benefits.

5 Likes

This request of @Unbreakable is what I would like to ask as well; is any of these options possible in the (near) future, Captain?

2 Likes

Don’t know if it can be done but I’m feeling creative today

Simulate a cycle break

If you’re taking SARMS or other help in performance, sometimes they tell you you need to cycle off for a period of time before you can cycle back on

Perhaps a field to simulate a PCT and cycle break so that can be much shorter like a week rather than a month or two

So you don’t lose any gains etc.

5 Likes

The Blueprint of Dreams (shattered dreams restore)

A complex of fields and subfields that include Point of No Return, Childlike Wonder, Childhood Trauma, and others similar to take back the dreams and the life you wanted when you were a child or when you were young.
In short, a Blueprint focused on the job and career you would have lived before traumas and events appeared in your life.
Also useful for finding work or a new job.

6 Likes

A field to encapsulate the heart-based energy of the Sufi-s and the Whirling Dervishes will be amazing!

14 Likes