The Requests and Fields

A field to receive good/happy news. For happy or desirable events happening in one’s life. Just like unexpected gifts… it’s surprise happy things happening in your life.

3 Likes

A field to heal Rosacea, by fixing faulty blood vessels in the face.

4 Likes

A field to promote mental flexibility and an openness to considering other ideas

Example: people who need things to be “just so”

“This must happen at 4pm today OR I’ve decided I cannot be happy”

Just more of a flexibility, to change it to be something like

“I’m going to get the thing done, it’s not a train, it doesn’t have to happen at exactly this time every single day, it’s not even a big deal”

An increased ability to discern small priorities with large priorities, not make every single thing a gigantic priority

“The government/world/person is this way therefore I must be unhappy about it and cannot look at it
Another way”

Less mental rigidness, I suppose is what I’m looking for here

If anyone has suggestions, that would be great-

Something that isn’t necessarily a brain field though because this person is already on medication and I don’t want to mess that up for them. I would normally suggest ego dissolution, they have luck with timelessness perhaps we should give that another go

7 Likes

Isn’t that Outlook Trainer/New Perspectives?

1 Like

Yes, but those work
Directly on the brain and make changes- and I’m not sure with their medication that would be good

I use and love those though

2 Likes

What about My personal emotional and mental supporter? Is that closer to the idea?

1 Like

It is, that one is more of an active field, and one would need to be flexible enough to want to interact with it lol

This person is quite rigid, needs something passive

But thank you for the suggestions :green_heart:

4 Likes

good luck

2 Likes

Not much of a request as much as me wondering if there’s an Album called Lesser Diamonds, is it a precursor to Greater Diamonds? :eyes:

3 Likes

automated kapalbhati

2 Likes

The Alchemical Revision of Limits

Taking the concepts of the alchemical revision series and applying it to subconscious limits. What if every time you developed a negative belief you had some guidance to overcome it.

8 Likes

Schumann resonance item maker NFT (solona network)

This is such a nice idea. I really hope Captain makes such a field or at least such a NFT, but in a large number of copies. So those who are not able to buy it for now, will be able to buy it in the future. Even thinking about it makes me smile.

5 Likes

A smart and much shorter endocrine system rejuvenation with plasma! Maybe a way to get back Patreon only releases :handshake:🏽

6 Likes

essential trace minerals field? <3

1 Like

Also a lesser Iron Dome for public? This could save lives all over the world.

5 Likes

ketoconazole targeted to the hair/scalp!!!

Treats dandruff, kills fungus on scalp, kills bacteria, and stops many forms of hair loss

2 Likes

I think blueprint of the past does this already
Indirectly but basically

1 Like

Schumann resonance item maker.

1 Like

I’ve had this one in the back of my mind for a bit and I FINALLY understood what I was thinking about.

I was wondering how we could enhance our perceptive “tastes” for ex. Hear things in music in a better minuta and critical way (ex you’re EQ’ng up your guitar tracks by 1 decibel in the low mids and it’s clearly audible) or cook something and experience the FULL taste experience of it (like an enhanced palate) Or smell a fragrance and experience the full olfactory sensations (Full experience of different fragrance notes)

And then it hit me that we have one already for sight and vision in Enhanced Visual Processing. :D

So essentially like a full sensory Processing Enhanced EP types would be so sick!!

Like,

Enhanced Audio Processing (could also have hints of enhanced absolute/relative pitch etc)

Enhanced Smell Processing

Enhanced Taste Processing

Could be a Mythic type trifecta!

4 Likes