The Requests and Fields

🫡💪🏽

5 Likes

this is one of the fluid chargers

you just play and it it charges the water inside you.

Place any drink containing water (or just plain water) and play this video, it will make the fluid high energy charged by the end of the video, you should have something that makes you feel really good when you consume it and alkalize your body, use for any situation you need extra energy in. This will also speed up any healing you need done. Also great for watering plants with after or for your pets or loved ones.

5 Likes

Stand-alone field of Teslas Violet Ray :crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

Yussss :raised_hands:

1 Like

Traditional Chinese medicine has a whole diagnostic system of figuring out what’s wrong/imbalanced with you by looking at the tongue- I’ve only skimmed things but I know of you look deeper you May find out why your tongue is a certain way

4 Likes
1 Like

Chinese Medicine Theory! The tongue mainly presents the state of the internal organs

Maybe you should focus on your organs :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

The Digital Vitamin

For those who can’t purchase groceries supplements food etc.

Maybe combined with hunger inhibitor etc

Anti catabolism or prevention of muscle loss and wasting.

In the same vein of Divine Ingredients or a different approach is also welcomed.

6 Likes

Thank you. My digestion is a horrible mess. I’m going all in, trying to correct my diet and hopefully this tongue issue.

2 Likes

Revision of the experience in the womb

1 Like

Something for the vestibular system-to fix any balance,coordination,inner ear issues(vertigo) with negentropy🌸

5 Likes

In the mean time i strongly recommend you this one if you like to try it :)

(The Primal Urge) from this series:

Mandelbrot Symphony

3 Likes

Glutathione + Antioxidant Premium Fields

1 Like

Maybe add Zeolite

Zeolite - has strong adsorption capacity for many heavy metals including mercury, lead, cadmium and arsenic. It also binds and removes many chemicals such as fluorine and chlorine, eliminates various free radicals, and reverses acute chemical and allergic reactions without removing essential nutrients from the body.

4 Likes

Oh yes Zeolite and smart EDTA

3 Likes

Can we please have an NFT or a premium field for male enhancement? Something that will let the user decide what exactly they want? Length, girth, shape etc.? and also help them with other problems such as erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, etc.

3 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t know it existed, I’ve tried searching. Rife frequencies has helped me a lot in the past, do you have a link for spooky2 tongue? I couldn’t find it on youtube? :smiley:

1 Like

Hello,

In case you didnt know spooky2 stole audios from Sapien and called them theirs.

We dont really mention them around here. :)

Thats why Dream created a much better version for all of them all combined just in 1 audio check it out:

The Smarter Rife

10 Likes

One to cleanse the energy of material things.

Like cleanse the energy of your pillow to sleep better or the energy of a pc. Or energy of a chair etc.

4 Likes

I used to do this or of the whole bed and towels/ clothes by sprinkling water that had been charged with the Holy water audio before going out or to bed.

Thank you for the reminder!!! I used to sleep so good and feel pure and protected.

Ill start again!

And since my office is at home in a separate room ill do the same for the chair desk etc

5 Likes