The Requests and Fields

Cool idea
It’s only in face lift and toning afaik

And my suggestion:

An environmental field consisting of the energies of the top 100 classical music pieces. I suggest this while listening and the atmosphere is similar as plasma flower imo

9 Likes

The essence and energy of all 9 symphonies of Beethoven. :pray:t3:

7 Likes

GT20029 Simulant targeted to scalp only

it is an androgen receptor degrader, seems far more promising than anti androgens like finasteride or dutasteride

Currently in testing phase but it seems to have less side effects whilst only having to use it once a week

3 Likes

I dunno if it can be done or it is the same as Childhood Revision, but something like “Adolescent Revision” and “Adulthood Revision” may be cool for people that had rough times after childhood.

4 Likes

The “deepest mixture”: Combo of 3 of some of the most deepest healing technologies ever released by dream intelligently merged into one

• Cosmo-Volt
  • Plasmatron
  • Tesla Ray Light
  • with a splash of advanced healing
4 Likes

Hope this can help in the meanwhile:

The Silent Mind

3 Likes
1 Like

Bump

1 Like

This may relate also considering the weather: Pots and Plants - Cooks and Gardeners - Make delicious meals, cultivate a beautiful garden, improve your restaurant, farm, help with homebrewing and homegrowing

2 Likes

@Divine_Lotus
Yes! I was thinking of something more simple, like picking the right food when given limited choice.
But the cooking project :kissing_closed_eyes:🤌 :two_hearts: 🩵🩷 :crescent_moon:🪸 :nazar_amulet: :crossed_swords: :dragon::dragon_face::nazar_amulet::dove:

1 Like

This will be amazing! A next gen Cosmo-Volt

5 Likes

Can we have a field specifically geared towards fighting negative entities/parasites/ETs etc…?

Something along the lines of Leon Kennedy from resident evil 4, or Constantine (Keanu Reeves), Geralt of Rivia, King Solomon, etc etc.

Something to morph the user into a full demon slayer kind, along with the full knowledge and energetic shields and weapons to fight them.

If possible non nft to ensure immortality, incase phantom crashes then the entities come back for revenge xD

@Captain_Nemo Update to my request field
Heyah Cap, can you make a field for Havana syndrome or for targeted individuals?
So, apparently these guys attacks with Rf/scalar technology/Sonic weapons/ nano amoebas/ Neuro circuit lock on/ Chem trail or smart dust.

So this field will be like this. Since our gut is one of the smartest organs. Our guts tell us when danger is coming or if danger is near. So the gut signals our fingers. Typically our index finger since it has the most sensory nerves. It gives it a shock when it senses danger and the stronger the shock the more danger is coming ahead. And the middle finger for already in danger survive shock. And the ring finger if someone is lying shock. I’m pretty sure our gut and brain are wired this way. I used to get sleep paralysis everyday when I was younger. So I taught my self to move while in them. The first thing I would do is focus my attention to my index finger and wake up. Another thing I would do is clench my teeth.

After that gut field. There will be a mixed field of environmental field. Where any type of weapon mentioned above is deemed useless. The energy and frequency added together will silence the scalar weapons and also make it something that will heal us instead if they attack us even harder. For this to happen, how about combining 3g4g5g, emf protection, radiation removal, flower of life, and all the other environmental fields. Added into that also the wood pecker and cricket and dragon fly sound. Or maybe like create an enhanced super bubble that doesn’t allow a single bit of energy or frequency to enter except the ones you want. So it’s a smart bubble. No wave length could penetrate the bubble. It surrounds us with silver, gold, and platinum, which is known to block out any kind of RF, added that with a super grounded audio, this can probably done by not just being grounded on the surface of the earth, but grounded in the ocean, mud, and even on a tree, and we get all the benefits from grounding in everyone of these places at once. So, at the same time, a cave has been known to be a great place for hiding, it’s a stealth shelter. The Cave energy and the stealth of the greatest spy on earth is incorporated into this field. And a smart detox field. Where the more we learn we grow a neural circuit to be able to think of the things we want to detox. So it makes us smarter and also more aware. This can be done through imagination of every blood vessel and intuitively checking every organ and blood for any metals that seem to fit the description of how it looks on the internet. Our subconscious mind will recognize it notify us through a shock in the thumb. And we have to keep detoxing it until it is fully removed. All of these shocks can be accessed through a command of questions. Such like do I have this type of virus in my body?

Also, added with the smart detox field a chlorine dioxide or MMS field combined with it. Although lots of conspiracy files this product. I myself have used it and it’s pretty good actually. My sinuses cleared the moment I drank it. Added this, silver colloidal and gold colloidal. And enhanced production of glutathione, vitamin c and d3. With zinc smart leveler also. Also add zeolite and smart EDTA for smart detox.

Stealth level 99/99
Defence level 99/99 can equip dragon armour dragon plate body and plate legs with dragon full helm.
Agility 99/99 Any type of agility course is not a problem.
Karma giver 99/99 sends back unwanted attacks back to sender whether it be technology or anything.
Intuition gut feeling 99/99 super sensor super knowledge
Health 99/99 Actively reroutes health into a transformed state of super powerful healing knowledge.
Detox starts at level 50/99 as we activatly search our bodies and what we want to detox the level increases and increases.

update portion:
EMP field
weather bomb field
shungite shaker field added ( bought the field it works well feels good for detoxing)
smart activated charcoal

Audio+ NFT.
please and thank you Dream.

Not all forms of shielding cover these things, but shielding 3.0 covers quite a few.

I’ve gone times without 3.0 and I had to turn around and re-acquire a copy.

3 Likes

Alchemical revision of health:

More for eradicating the belief that something is wrong or looking for things that might be wrong, or being easily persuaded by negative health media that something could be wrong because you ate this or that etc.

Basically for health anxiety, instead instilling the belief that your health is “bulletproof” and dissolving fear of death

Also one for Epstein Barr Virus, apparently that can be the underlying cause of a looooot of things

15 Likes

200w (1)

1 Like

Maybe knight virus Slayer helps ? I really think so it’s possible.

2 Likes

I’ll check it out. Thank you!

2 Likes

Negentropic Dopamine and Serotonin.

2 Likes

take a vacation