The Requests and Fields

who said for money? Don’t assume things…
your comments like this would not helpful & on top discouraging. They both know what they r doing, & what’s best for everyone…
my 2 cents → Don’t judge higher vibe people and their decisions.
There is already an HIV treatment audio that does the job, so use it if needed.

8 Likes

Ok thank you

Animal flow workout field
I think it could be done in the same way as previous workout fields but this time to target mobility
It’s explained very well here

Also could have some agility training exercises like in this video

A must have for couch potatoes or desk potatoes like myself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would really love to have new audios for the following NFT fields:

• The Eternal
  • Angelic Intercession +
  • Cosmic Intercession
  • The Ascension-naut

Reasons:

• I usually loop these fields either over night or during the whole day from a 2nd device. The current audios for these fields are too funky, too dancy or too interruptive sound-vice, meaning I cannot sleep when playing them, even on the lowest volume.
    During the day looping them for many hours, even on the lowest volume still becomes annoying after some time because of the very special beats and music in them.
    If there would be calm loopable audios for these fields, they could be looped over night without sleep interruption or during the day as just basic non-distractive white noise.

Ideal smooth music for fields like this would be in my personal opinion, something like these:

• Soul Restoration series (all 3 are super smooth)
  • Plasma Glass Skin
  • Nerve Growth Factor
  • Blood Purifier +
  • The Orgone Accumulator
  • AMPK

Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Hello @Captain_Nemo !The ultimate sleep pill for at least 8 hours sleep and without side effects. Suggested contents: magnesium bisglycinate, natrium bromatum, valerian, passionflower, chamomile, Melissa officinalis and St. John’s wort.

2 Likes

Have you tried this?

2 Likes

Hello! Yes I have. And I think the previous version of the field is stronger. In my opinion it is good for initiating sleep but not for maintaining it.

1 Like

Alchemical Revision of Confidence and Self-Esteem

8 Likes

Yeeeaasss! I wanted to suggest a field around this topic as well!

Full range mobility, joint health, flexibility, endurance, quick movement, body control and coordination
Along with body symmetry to keep both sides balanced (+help to correct existing inmalabce through the exercises)

5 Likes

This would be a perfect extension to the series

On top of that I think someone already asked for this but ….

Alchemical Revision of Health

9 Likes

A field like P & R Dentistry for animals that will help clean, repair, regrow & maintain oral health.

My dog throws up if we try to brush his teeth & the dental wipes don’t do much for him. His teeth are bad enough to be cause for worry.

4 Likes

Alchemy of self-forgiveness

2 Likes

Edit: Discovered it thanks Dream 🫀

I love your idea.
I actually plan to purchase tibetiian rites and cycking field. But animal flow would be first on my list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

On YouTube there is a bergamot and sandalwood

In the antioxidant formula, tnere is resveratrol

:green_heart:

1 Like

There is a Vit C audio I use a few times once a week (its good for at least a week)

2 Likes

I know what You mean …

Im Poland there is a wonderfull Salt caves complex. Called Wieliczka.
One day as a tourist there and You are brand new human being :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Salt treatments ,baths, Salt hotel even a party room .lol

Its amazing. .
Ive been there and health benefits and feeling is unreal.

2 Likes

Salt cave therapy is a great idea @Fender_Cad :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Like @Allurre said, here in Sweden many of us head to the west coast in the summer for its salt water sea coastline. The negative ions in the air are something else. One day there, everything just relaxes. :100::heart_eyes: :ocean: Life and body reset!

Im guessing you’ve tried Sapien’s Energetic Salt Cleanse? And PU has Salt Bath in Divine Waters, I think both are Patreon.

3 Likes

This sounds amazing! Screenshot taken, this goes on my bucket list :sunglasses:

1 Like

I will give You the tour when You visit Poland :wink:

1 Like