The Deep Sleeper

This is an upgraded version of “FAST WORKING DEEP SLEEP MUSIC”
which used melatonin and a few other effects, added to this is also an Orexin receptor antagonist, mild GABA effects and then some minor effects from the ‘Sweet Dreams 7 hours +’ audio.
Crafted in a way to give you a very fast effect, you should play it two or three times or at least take it before you go sleep as you may have difficultly waking up properly if used on a loop.

63 Likes

Gather here my fellow insomniacs :joy:
Anyways , thanks DW for this - this one will be super helpful to me and many others

13 Likes

which used melatonin and a few other effects, added to this is also an Orexin receptor antagonist, mild GABA effects and then some minor effects from the ‘Sweet Dreams 7 hours +’ audio.
Crafted in a way to give you a very fast effect, you should play it two or three times or at least take it before you go sleep as you may have difficultly waking up properly if used on a loop.

9 Likes

Someone’s definitely going to loop this.

11 Likes

I’m going to work soon so I probably shouldn’t watch the premiere lol

3 Likes

For me melatonin doenst help at all , as a field and in real life, so I’m excited to try this .
I think its smarter to go the GABA route and possibly anti adrenaline.

2 Likes

This is last time I’m saying this… @everyone
Either post the new videos(fields) correctly or don’t post them at all and wait for someone else to post them correctly

I will have them removed and post them correctly otherwise…

Full Video… (field)
Video(field) Description
link to video/audio/product
That’s it.

15 Likes

Apologies. Couldn’t think straight

2 Likes

Please remove your notice to other user and add this.

Thank you.

15 Likes

@This_Boy_Here yeeeey for us light sleepers…

15 Likes

Pair this little guy 2-3x with any audio from the bedtime stories and oh boy.

Any little (don’t have to be little hehe :) ) man or woman will knock out <3

17 Likes

Gratituuude Captain :pray::pray::pray:
Actually looking forward to go forward to go to bed for once.

Hopefully this will be on Patreon soon, so we can limit the listening to 3 times without having to touch it.

13 Likes

wow this is really strong, it’s really gonna knock me out after 2 listens lol :joy:
Thank you Dream :pray::heart:

12 Likes

This field will be my new nightly friend!

9 Likes

Can’t wait to try this one tonight, I’m a light sleeper. My old ailing cat wakes me up in the middle of the (“MY”) night, (since I am a night owl, that is the early morning!)

Thanks DW and group for making this available to ALL!

8 Likes

YES

10 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo. Just got a new bed today too! PERFECT timing

11 Likes

@yazan Your wish was granted! I’m gonna try this horse tranquilizer field tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looked it up, the field is awesooome.

On top of the melatonin, Orexin Receptor Antagonist and GABA treatment seem to be healing insomnia, the nervous system and some other important functions :pray::heart:

And this and this, Captain’s secret sauce :star_struck:

7 Likes

This is going to end sleeping pills company, :joy:

7 Likes