The Requests and Fields

Night vision and rod cells increased like a cat or owl

Brain&nervous system wiring of NDE subjects and/or astral travelers.

Both groups (also people that take psilocybin) show similar indicators (later onset of REM sleep for example) that are related to psychological health and increased well-being. Basically they are happy people that experience life more deeply, imo.

Iā€™ve read that people that had a NDE are completely transformedā€¦so a bit of a push into that direction wouldnā€™t hurt, along the brain wiring.

I donā€™t know how much of this may be covered by ā€œWisdom of the Dyingā€, ā€œCollective Consciousnessā€, ā€œAstral Primerā€ and other fields.

My main interest would be in brain wiring. That could also be complex enough to deserve a unique field for the brain guild.

1 Like

I think the challenge with this will be that the brain rewiring happened because of the mindset shift from the NDE.
It is not the brain wiring that is responsible for the new mindset, but the brain rewiring is the consequence of the NDE experience and respective mindset shift.

When you change your belief system, your brain starts rewiring itself according to it (since the brain is nothing else than a signal translator from consciousness to the physical world).

What I suggest instead, would be something like ā€œRemembering Your Astral Plane Existenceā€. So that you get that mindset shift.
However, the Higher Self may not be fully on board with this, since it came here (into the physical world behind the Veil of Forgetting) for a reason.
I still believe that it is worth trying.

2 Likes

Higher Self Intercession

(Inspiration pic is from Pinterest)

We already have absolutely amazing fields to strengthen the connection to our Higher Self. One of my favorites is Imaginarium Divine.
I feel like my intuition increases with those fields and I can feel a nudge in a certain direction whenever I see myself standing at a crossroad in life and making a big decision.
With all the intersession fields we have thanks to Dreamā€˜s amazing creations we also have divine support from higher beings.

Now, would it be possible to create a Higher Self Intersession field? Iā€˜m thinking in a direction of the following aspects:

• Solving Problems: support of your Higher Self by working out problems during the dream state (while you are asleep problems here in the physical world can be resolved by your Higher Self)
  • Maximum Servitor Collaboration: your Higher Self collaborates with your servitors to achieve the most benevolent outcome for you asap
  • Intuition Booster: You are more attuned to your inner voice and intuition
  • Knowledge from other lives: easier access to knowledge from your other lives.
  • Higher Self Love & feeling whole: the way we write & talk about our Higher Self can make it feel like it is a separate, more powerful consciousness that we try to access. However, we are part of our Higher Self - not apart. You are yourself a multidimensional, highly powerful and creative consciousness. It would be beautiful to in tease self love for our higher self and also feeling the interconnection and a sense of being whole. I would love to enhance the feeling of love flowing directly to my higher self and vice versa.
  • Higher Self Mediator: your Higher Self helps you smoothen out interpersonal conflicts and problems.

ā€œAs within, so without, as above, so below, as the universe, so the soul.ā€ If we align with our Higher Self and learn to let go of all the needs our ego creates, we unlock a more pleasant and creative way of life.

Thank you for reading if you made it to the end.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if this has been requested, but Iā€™d love to have a smart paid field that includes all the alchemical revision series fields combined!

4 Likes

(quote from the Sirian Energy Infusion Meditation thread)

Hello Dream, would you be interested in creating further intercession and connection audios with other alien fractions?

Otherwise, if this fits into your book, a chapter on your personal experiences with the various alien fractions would be very interesting for sure!

:alien:
:flying_saucer:
:arrow_double_up:
:hugs:

5 Likes

Captain, incoming, do you read me?

:bulb::bulb::bulb:

1 Like

I think its covered in P & R dentistry.

1 Like

I would think many would appreciate a filter through which children were able to oistennto the fields safelyā€¦without it messing qith their energy negativelyā€¦

Just a thought:)

A handyman/handywoman field :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A desired body/ overall appearance field. Use suggestions from the users subconscious and along with the higher self create the desired body fat, height, weight, proportions, and facial features.

4 Likes

The Bulletproof Mold Mutant

For whatever reason, and there are many, we are coming more and more in contact with different types of harmful fungus and mold in the world.

And, depending on the type of mold, it can affect people very differently.

But there are some who seem to be immune. Who donā€™t suffer because of fungus and mold.

Mold has been linked to diseases like chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, cancer, severe autoimmune disease, and even diabetes just to name a few.

The field Iā€™m requesting today would change the immune system to be highly resistant to mold and mycotoxins. It was discovered that there are genes associated with such people:

But since Dreamweaver does have extensive genetic and medical knowledge, perhaps he could go even further to specifically gear the immune system for this particular threat.

Thank you in advance for reading.

11 Likes

+1 one for this, Iā€™m allergic to a certain kind of mold, and I have to whiten the walls of my house every quarter of year

3 Likes

Alchemical revision of shame.

13 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

9 Likes

Alot have mentioned about a thicker stronger neck for aestheticsā€¦ But Iā€™m requesting it for that most of the bodies nerves are either in feet or in neck (one could say that the neck is the bridge to higher consciousness, therefore thatā€™s why the darkside attack it so much) just look at the average persons ā€œsocietalā€ neck structureā€¦ Cmonnnn Sapien Medicine please do a neck nerve regeneration field and release it on gumroadā€¦ Iā€™d pay big money for it (include strong neck muscles too haha) :pray::pray::pray:

I noticed this and thought of interest.
Some of these have already been made specifically like The Endocrinor (nft/gumroad) or Reproductive Systems (patreon). While others are included in a larger field purchase, like the nervous system in Your Energetic Being.

Just thought to place attention on any of these systems that have not already been made into a field set, and to focus on not just healing, but like in Your Energetic Being, strengthening them. Also aware that plenty individual pieces of the different systems have been made, and am quite grateful.

1 Like

An energetic Red Bull field on gumroad. With wings

1 Like

I belive thatā€™s self refreshā€™s purpose

Sounds like better a Patreon only 1gr of energetic Taurine :slightly_smiling_face:
So one can combine at will with Cup of Coffee.