The Requests and Fields

Oh I meant the NFT actually

1 Like

Nystatin to sos

Add perceived time to any wound healing field.
Source:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-023-50009-3

Abstract
In this study we wounded study participants following a standardized procedure and manipulated perceived time to test whether perceived time affected the rate of healing. We measured the amount of healing that occurred across three conditions using a within-subjects design: Slow Time (half as fast as clock time), Normal Time (clock time), and Fast Time (twice as fast as clock time). Based on the theory of mind–body unity—which posits simultaneous and bidirectional influences of mind on body and body on mind—we hypothesized that wounds would heal faster or slower when perceived time was manipulated to be experienced as longer or shorter respectively. Although the actual elapsed time was 28 min in all three conditions, significantly more healing was observed in the Normal Time condition compared to the Slow Time condition, in the Fast Time condition compared to the Normal Time condition, and in the Fast Time condition compared to the Slow Time condition. These results support the hypothesis that the effect of time on physical healing is directly affected by one’s psychological experience of time, independent of the actual elapsed time.

7 Likes

@Nice2knowU
Oh my god i just read that article last night hahaha
Neuroscience’s insta
Perception of time and wound healing yup yup

I never know where to post those articles ; not really for him to make persay but because its so interesting
I guess new perspectives is in order eh

2 Likes

Hello, INTRODUCING THE The Tenacious Brain: How the Anterior Mid-Cingulate Contributes to Achieving Goals - PMC
Anterior Mid-Cingulate Cortex!, @Dr_Manhattan might be familiar with this one!
We all say that dopamine plays a huge role in motivation but scientists have currently found out that if we do more things we don’t like or struggle to do, We stimulate a part of the brain called Anterior Mid-Cingulate Cortex, We have two of those in our brain. The larger and more stimulating it is, the easier it is for us to do tasks that we don’t like to do. Life requires discipline at times, What if a field can be made to stimulate this area of the brain?!?? Maybe it’s in one of manhattan’s creations.

“In this paper, we will review evidence supporting this view, focusing on how anterior mid-cingulate cortex (aMCC) plays a central role in establishing tenacity. Due to its position at the intersection of multiple intrinsic networks, the aMCC can integrate signals related to interoception, allostasis, executive function, motor planning, and sensory integration. We will argue that this uniquely connected position allows aMCC to weigh predicted energy requirements against predicted rewards and allocate physiological and attentional resources to achieve desired goals.”

We also have Andrew Huberman, Big Neuroscientist from Stanford talk about this:
Skip to 1:33

1 Like

I would post it here Brain Guild Requests

Nice idea, It didn’t occur to me during the podcast to make it into a brain field

Do we have any immersive mandala gifs?

Like a morphic field on a mandala gif. That can be saved to photos and looked at continually.

It would be a very active/passive form of working on meditation

Some examples:

IMG_4759
Uploading: IMG_4760.gif…
IMG_4641

I get really mesmerized when these things move
So i’d really like to stare something by him that moves
lol

I always try to find something to look at when listening to Singularity but idk I think I just need one that has like that Nemo’s touch

1 Like

i read this now & i realize how messed up that sounds

What i meant was “i would be super happy if a gif mandala that moves that has a morphic field embeded on it so I can do some passive/active meditation”

And when i said Nemo’s touch
I was being silly like instead of midas touch …nemo’s touch.

Captain, I love this:

Can You, Please, Add a Silent Version for The Virus Disruption ver 2 too (since it’s for a larger family of viruses)??

And maybe for other fields too?

I mean, it would be Awesome.

Anyway, Regardless if You’ll Add Silent Versions or Not, I Thank You for These Amazing Fields!! :pray:

2 Likes

Wave redux from Instagram

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/uploads/default/original/3X/a/a/aa8ace9903f704ee65f79c63bad24cf21c302034.jpeg

2 Likes

Illogical rendezvous

A field to make someone meet (with) the Supernatural, to realize the Reality that lies beyond materialism.

You can say that it’s a stranger version of The Skeptic/For The Skeptics; you can even add a Warning: Listen and Your World (Views) Will Change.

Alternative Use or (even Main) Purpose of the field (you can skip the for the Skeptics part):
Simply give those who are Brave the chance to meet (with) the Unknown, of course in a safe and personalised way.

Let’s say that this is for those who want to see with their own eyes some unseen things, to experience the Supernatural in a Clear way (maybe a Benevolent, yet playful Spirit or a sighting of a Mythical Being, the possibilities are endless).

What do You say, Captain?
Is this a good idea?

(probably not… Well, i tried)

4 Likes

Many would love this. What a wonderful (and tempting) idea. In my country we have countless stories of mythical nature spirits and trolls… it would be amazing to see one for real :heart_eyes:

1 Like

There are all sorts of interesting creatures. :grinning:

I just thought about it: IF Captain creates such a field, it could even be made into multiple ones, like one for adding one Supernatural encounter or experience and another or even multiple ones for those who wish to Delve into the Unseen :grinning: (basically a field to make experiencing the Supernatural something more mundane/Natural, to add new such experiences, to strengthen the connection to the Mythical and Fantastical).

1 Like

I am sad for my planetary and crystal mix from the original Freed from desire: A manipulation immunity project’s draft to have not reach Dream fully. The instruction was to send it in one sentence, so i had to replace the lenghty formula by “Integration and support from planetary and crystal energies.”

So I am posting it here:

Healing, Clarity and Acceptance.
The Moon, Chiron, Black Moon Lilith, Neptune, Mercury, Pluto, tapping in the most accurate planetary energies in the galaxy and out to fix those issues,
and stones Manganocalcite, Thulite, Lagardette Crystals, Moon Stone, Bull’s eye Stone, Smoked Crystal, Silver, Aqua Marine, Emerald, Cornaline, Black Obsidian, Gold, and Covelline.

Protection, Defense and Exists.
Uranus, Vesta, Jupiter, Mars, Mercury and Eris (just a pinch of salt, or the whole thing if needed),
and stones, Gold, Silver, Stibine, Black Kyanite, Auralite-23, Cavansite, Blue Hemimorphite, Onyx, Hematite and, of course, Black Tourmaline.

A way to live, Perspective and Interests.
The Sun, Earth, Saturn, Mars, Venus, the North and South nodes and planetary energies out of our reach,
and stones Yellow Opale, Pyrite, Flower Jasper, Onyx, Sun Stonebi, Honey Calcite, CItrine, Fluorine, Blue Calcite, Damburite, Hematite, Jade, Silver and Gold.

Thanks for your understanding

ps: those mixes actually do lack a bit of diamonds :fist:

ps2: I am aware that the short description format is Dream’s format.

2 Likes

alchemical revision of past lives

3 Likes

An updated version of hyper sleep state would be cool

2 Likes

Can you please make a new version of Slow Down the Perception of Time ? Pretty much any variant that isn’t an isochronic tone would be great (music, mandala, etc)!

Reason: Isochronic tones can stimulate sympathetic nervous system and cause stress (at least it does for me).

4 Likes

Please consider creating updated versions of Million Dollar Empire and Abundance Mindset with Malleable Ego component!! Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

:purple_heart: this is fascinating! And would hopefully be enough direct instruction in a field to tell the body exactly what to do for type 1 diabetes

Thank you :pray:

7 Likes

Would be so grateful for a full Diabetes reversal permanently, hopefully 2024 can be the year for the updated Diabetes field that can reverse both type 1 and type 2 permanently :pray: :pray: :pray:

4 Likes