The Requests and Fields

I recommend listening to Torsion Field and sit with any thought you have. It’ll ‘autocorrect’ to process it.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to have a program for reversing a haiatus hernia? Regards and also thanks so much for the suggestion x

Maybe a new Patreon Premium Family tier of course at a higher price point?

Same fields just allowing the premium ones to be shareable with direct family (parents/siblings/children/spouse) while subscribed to this tier.

Not easy to convince them to subscribe themselves but fields such as Heart Healer, Circulatory Engineer, Negentropic Pulsar, etc would be very helpful for some.

2 Likes

Alkalizing the Blood, and other fluids

2 Likes

Carbon C60 - powerful antioxidant

Faraday cage Simulant for the whole body

1 Like

Requesting a very short version of Energy Body / Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning to save time in daily stack.

1 Like

You can simply play it for 3 minutes and then move on…

1 Like

Just 3 mins is enough?

Enough is when you have reached the desired effect.

The longer you play a field the stronger the effect.

But also consider that this field was made with this length on purpose, so maybe the full 30 minutes is what is actually needed for a proper effect as it was intended by Dream when he made that field?

1 Like

Yea so I play for full 30mins daily.

I second this! That field would also attack the root cause of perfectionism and help so much with confidence.

Schizophrenia prevention/healing field. I don’t have one but it’s one of the scariest mental disorder that I hope it gets made somewhere in the future.

One for food intolerances please with probiotics please please . There are fields for that from other creators but their fields aren’t as pure and make me dream a lot , I only trust sapien. No matter how much I heal the gut and listen to those ones, it isn’t healing the food intolerances.
Thank you
xxx

Borage oil field.

An omega 6 fatty acid that works as an anti oxidant and is very good for skin and joints.

But especially skin.

Yes please!

Check these threads:

Are there any fields for emotional dependency or liberating someone for seeking relationships?

@lonewolf there are many pathways : become whole, astro series, self love fields, mandelbrot etc :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

can you please help me a little more with the name of the fields?
especially the below one?

Microplastic removal field

1 Like