The Requests and Fields

Hi @Aliaziz

Welcome Rose Teacup

I think there is nothing here with this type of treatments so I put it here just in case:

https://bodyfirming.com.au/body-toning/#:~:text=The%20Body%%

https://bodyfirming.com.au/lipo-cavitation/

Pizza-flavored, please ;D

That will be What Fat and Hardcore (for HIEMT alternative).

Okey dokey! :speak_no_evil: I couldn’t find that in the depths of the forum :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Beauty Tech 360 NFT has this in it.

1 Like

Please make an audio to get rid of migraines. Also make an audio to get rid of arm ache and leg ache and headaches. Also please make an audio to get rid of lactose intolerance as I’ve got that (have awful cramps after eating chocolate/drinking milk). Also please make an audio to get rid of stomach and digestion issues (had awful cramps after eating sweetcorn in the past too).

I have not seen any rowing projects on the forum. We will have to find a solution.

I’m Mr. Wolfe, I solve problems” (I can imagine Cap saying that with any morphic field we ask for).

Smart field (± mandala) to simulate glasses/lenses or permanently protect from / adapt to
. blue/screen light
. UV radiation / sunlight damage
. glare
. possibly other kinds of needs (e.g., driving glasses, night/red light)

Basically the effect of computer eyeglasses (blue light filter) + polarized lenses with UV protection + potentially other kinds of protective/enhancing glasses – or physical adaptation

8 Likes

Something similar to Vinpocetin simulant, in particular mimicking its PDE1 inhibition effects.

Calcium Synthesis

1 Like

There is a revision of childhood already but perhaps a specific alchemical revision for early childhood, the first 2000 days of life (from conception to age 5.)

This is not likely to be covered by alchemical revision of childhood since i think it requires a different, multifaceted approach

this concept is being pushed by the australian government nationwide, emphasising its profound importance.

the following paragraphs expand on this concept. i took it from this government pdf www.health.nsw.gov.au

A healthy lifestyle helps to protect us from the onset of disease and improves our quality of life. But, we now know exposure to particular stressors before birth, and exposure to adverse experiences in early childhood, increases the probability that an individual will have poor health and wellbeing later in life. The higher the number and significance of stressors before birth and the higher the number of adverse experiences in the earlier years, the greater the risk to long term health and wellbeing

We know that people who have been exposed to these risk factors have poorer social, emotional and cognitive development. A child’s development at just 22 months of age is a powerful predictor of their educational outcomes at 26 years of age. Australian data shows that children who are behind on their development when they start school rarely catch up to other children, and their development at school entry is an excellent predictor of their educational achievement at the end of school.

We know that someone who has experienced a multitude of stressors and adverse experiences will be more likely to have unhealthy behaviours as an adult. They can be more likely to smoke, more likely to misuse alcohol and other drugs, more likely to be above a healthy weight, and more likely to self-harm. These behaviours can be difficult to change because as evidence has shown, these behaviours were not the real problem. Rather, they were the protective solution that people had adopted to deal with problems from childhood that they had never before spoken about to anyone.*

The result is that not only are people who have adverse childhood experiences more likely to experience chronic disease - their disease is less likely to respond to treatment. The strong, graded relationship between the number of adverse childhood experiences and chronic disease is true not only for physical disease, but also for mental health.

6 Likes

Pied piper inspired field

2 Likes

A portal to Stars Hollow, CT

4 Likes

White skin gene 2.0

3 Likes

A field to keep the IgE low or as low as possible for longer periods of time (longer than 24h or even 48h if possible); maybe if it can be smart too, to utilize different means (antihistaminic Medication like Effect and using HGF, also anti inflammation targeted throughout the body, especially the throat and upper respiratory and digestive areas and it can have other means too) to lower the IgE as soon as it grows - thus we practically get rid of allergies, to a whole new level.
Thank You.

3 Likes

Lord Shani (Saturn) Pooja / homa @Dreamweaver would be amazing :green_heart::tulip:thank you .

2 Likes

Additionally (I wrote it out from some research):
Effects on cells that synthesize IgE. Interrupt the production of IgE by lymphocytes and other cells for allergens. Remove allergy information from lymphocytes

2 Likes

Or just ride a Dragon Golem :relieved:

Easy
Protected
With a very Astral worlds Connoisseur Tour Guide
And then back home safe and sound

I mean, what else could you hope for?

2 Likes

Instant Hangover Relief, faster than Enhanced Alcohol Processor lol.

1 Like

You need to combine some fields related to detox, especially brain and some for liver. Actually sounds like an NFT idea, would fit into that format quite nicely. Not sure if there will be enough interest.

3 Likes