The Requests and Fields

Ah its not what i mean. Idk how to describe it but its kinda a state of being. Really hard to get into but would be awesome to have a field for it.

2 Likes

:smiley_cat::+1:t3:

Are you talking about getting into an Alpha brainwave state? I think thatā€™s whatā€™s usually going on BW wise when talking about the zone (Kuroko no Basuke ftww) or the flow state.
I think this was requested a while ago and as per that conversation, Dream hasnā€™t made it yet (In this timeline :wink: ) but there is an Alpha Brainwave field in the enlightenedstates website, or it should be there on Gumroad. Itā€™s not a flow inducer, but with prolonged listens it encourages a more sustained Alpha state.

In the SEE system video angel put up, from what I inferred, practising the SEE release gets you in a flow- like state so that might be good practise to understand how to induce it? (I could be 100% wrong with this definitely check up with someone who went thru the course for this please!)

Hope it helps!

5 Likes

Blueprint of Life + VoDL on a tag! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lololol do you want to be shut out into space in a day or something? Hahaha

2 Likes

Silent probability and luck audio.

2 Likes

Yes! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bacillus F

I would like a field for this sucker found in the permafrost.

5 Likes

I would love to know if The Air Revitalizer on Energetic Alchemy will be uploaded on Patreon? If not, is there any option to buy the audio? Mandala of this field would be great as well :wink:

2 Likes

Those russian mofos.
:joy::joy::joy:

bahahah! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Astrological Blueprint *

Nullify Negative & Amplify Positive Astrological Effects, all in one, for getting the astrological blueprint as it should have been, adding the plasma.

12 Likes
  • inspired by LunaMoon
3 Likes

Lol you actually did it

1 Like

I told you, right? :grin:

How do you know this is legit? This could be easily faked.

How do we know anything is legit? :wink:

4 Likes

If you are asking in terms of fields (scientific or spiritual), then of course testimonials/anecdotal evidence, you can even apply non-anecdotal evidence by doing an experiment yourself. If it is something in this case which is a scientific endeavour, then you obviously look for apparent legitimate research; however, in this specific scenario, it is quite an incredulous claim, sure it may of course work, but I think it is best to have more evidence and research tied into this, before someone injects bacteria into their blood stream, potentially causing unwanted side effects. Aside from this it appears to be very interesting, but for the mean time, we donā€™t know much about it. Also ā€œHow do we know anything us legit?ā€, this statement is rather vague and doesnā€™t give a great response to my question, someone could tell you that this pill makes you immortal, and you could say the same thing you said before, with no logical consensus.

1 Like

Are testimonials/anecdotal evidences always congruent? Do they always match? For instance, I love Sap Medsā€¦ it works great for me. But I know some that it does not work for at all. Does that mean Sap Meds is legit or il-legit? What makes research legitimate?.. Can research be paid for by someone/group to provide ā€œproofā€ aka evidence for what they believe to be legit?

I agreeā€¦ Iā€™m not looking to inject anything into my blood stream. Iā€™m looking for a vibrational field that matches what the Bacilius F 's field does.

My question was purposefully vagueā€¦ because I needed you to tell me what makes things legit for you. You seeā€¦ what you actually said was ā€œThat is outside my chosen belief system(s).ā€ So I needed to know where your belief systems lie in order to answer you question appropriately. And you are absolutely correctā€¦ about the pillā€¦ letā€™s make a field for THAT too! lol! I do understand that in order for fields to have the most potency for the most people they have to be rooted in a thought pattern that most can match and/or accept as ā€œtrue.ā€ And this one may very well be too far out for most. But it would not be for me; so I requested it.

7 Likes

Wish if there was an audio version of eternity like ipf lol