The Requests and Fields

thc field lol or something that makes you laugh for no reason. It would settle a lot of problems at work :rofl:

1 Like

@45stars

1 Like

i never really properly tried this. I am going to loop this on my work pc. lets see !

2 Likes

Yeah it’s nice, I had this on loop during Christmas dinner :blush:

2 Likes

Did everyone laugh a lot? I am one of those types of people whom laugh very easily lol this would be amazing.

I would say the mood was very festive, a general good mood and nice conversation. Technically I didn’t notice a difference in the amount of laughter.
Do try it and let us know how much you laugh :grin:

1 Like

Ok quick update. I am extremely energy sensitive and the first play i wanted to just troll my colleagues and laugh. Which i do anyways but i just had the need to laugh louder lol. Very good audio!!

3 Likes
  1. Skin whitening
  2. Eye color
  3. Hair color
1 Like

Astrological Blueprint *

Nullify Negative & Amplify Positive Astrological Effects, all in one, for getting the astrological blueprint as it should have been, adding the plasma.

7 Likes

Based on the Cosmic Intelligence teaching, a therapy for the Aquarius Era.

It would be so lovely from you guys to consider it :slight_smile:

Portals to:

• Our “secret and sacred space” (located in the etheric of the earth, good place to cleanse ourselves, re-align, meet our guides and the etheric realm, and to go to sleep over night)
  • the Temple of Silence (sacred room located in the astral realm as an airlock between the astral & the spiritual world: raising the vibration, place to meet higher beings and work safely in the astral realm, fountain of youth, tree of knowledge, crystal pyramide, etc.)
  • the Temple of Wisdom (located in the spiritual world, letting you discover it :)))

In the same trend as the Ojas, the Tattwa energy.
Those are 9th-8th-7th dimension energies, here is the pic of the 5 earthly one (belonging to the bindu of each chakra) + the maha-tattwa (non-manifested, bindu of the crown chakra and gateway between physical & astral). There are 12 in total.

3 Likes

Updating the existing chakra tag

NAD+, The fountain of youth, to get normal skin type and perfect skin

2 Likes

Upward and forward maxilla and mandible or “Pefect forward facial growth” :)

1 Like

I love this field so much i am listen to it x 3 after platelet plasma2 x 3 and my skin is glowing so much ( i was already noticing results with the PRP but adding this one is giving my whole body skin an extra kick)

Daniel

14m

Skin regeneration v2

2 Likes

Something to extend capacity to absorb more & more morphic fields

1 Like

Energy awakening course. @Panatvai

3 Likes

plus card system on patreon

2 Likes

Leave the energy accumulation audio in the room you use the most.
Then use pranic swirls, lower dantian, Jing

A better solution for the long term would be the soul restoration serie

3 Likes

Improved Communication and Articulation

I’m not sure if this is something that Charisma & Glamour or Voice of Charisma does, but I tend to have trouble verbally expressing my thoughts. I tend to know what I want to say, but the actual process of translating thoughts to words is difficult for me and my mind will “buffer”. It makes conversations awkward for me, and/or miscommunications will arise since I didn’t properly express myself and arguments will start. If there could be a field to improve verbal articulation and communication skills, I would greatly appreciate it.

4 Likes

Have you tried the Blarney Stone?
It works very well for me, I notice in work calls :laughing:

7 Likes