The Requests and Fields

You know, you are right.
I mean since he will now probably create some more holy biblical archetypes/signatures, that could be next idea for him, something like
"the tree of knowledge".
But only if he wish and has interests to explore more in that.
I know it won’t be easy to tap into that concept.

And I just have found this Roku answer, so it all now has sense;

1 Like

I wanted to give update regarding this Laikoti fruit, tree of knowledge, and continent Mu findings.

Recently I have had honour to met person which I won’t revealed his name.
He had so many past lives, and he can travel to all timelines astrally and visit all his versions of self which are all living in past, present and future simultaneously. That’s his ability.

He only can sense some things with very certainity but he isn’t capable yet to create morphic or any energetic fields, at least not in this his timeline as he isn’t interested in it.

These are his findings;

"Hello! I am quite familiar with Lemuria, also known as Mu, and I also have recollection of a lifetime I spent there.

I can sense energy and gather info by focusing on something, and upon investigating Laikoti, I can sense the power and healing capacity of it! I feel that if it were to be used publicly, beings may use that power for purposes other than love, and freedom, however, so it wouldn’t be clever thing to make it public.

Upon more personal investigation, the laikoti is an actual fruit from Lemurian times, and though not present on earth’s surface now, it is within the inner earth and does flourish.

The famed Golden Apple belongs to the tree of knowledge- the laikoti is not from the tree of knowledge, placed to the completely different place. So, two different things."

So I have changed my mind.
I have always believed this person, so I would assume it’s best to not create this type of field.
Some things are forbidden with reason I guess.
So by all this I withdraw my words and request.

@Captain_Nemo I am tagging you cause I thought you might be interest in these findings of this man. Seems interesting.

So I’ve been writing a story I’ve been working on a lot more recently, and something interesting happened. A person I was talking to with about the story could channel in information from the story I hadn’t even told her but thought about + more.

So maybe something which could link you with the field of your creative expression? A lotta times when I’m in the flow of writing a song or a story etc, I hit a wall where I need to take a break and come back months later and finish it. Where as other times I’m in a flow and I can follow the trail of my own creation and realise it according to what it wants me to execute. And many times, there’s a certain vibe in a song or a story, which just becomes impossible to continue because I myself don’t vibrate at the same level as when I created it. (Think, making a song while being in a certain mood emotion, then not being able to finish it cause you’re in a different emotion/mood now, and nothing “emotionally” or on a “feeling” level fits the song)

This is kinda abstract and not really fleshed out, but something to tap into the “field” of what you’re creating and realise it in a consistent congruent feeling.

1 Like

Bro, there are stronger fields than this, I think you can reduce the power as well. Think about it, people can use almost any field to have an adverse effect. I think this would better people, more than it would harm them, especially in the sapien community. @Captain_Nemo @Gaunter_ODimm I am also adding captain to tell him that if used badly, then it can give bad side effects, but if used well, then it can have good effects, it’s up to the person to make the choice, it’s like medication, you have it to get rid of a headache, but it’s up to the person to have too much and or use irresponsibly, which will end up badly.

I was thinking about something

Is it possible for someone to change his body type from ectomorph to mesomorph or to endomorph, and what it takes if it’s possible, or it’s completely impossible?

I thought about field to change your body structure from let’s say ectomorph to mesomorph or endomorph, because generally for ectomorph is harder to gain some weight, or it’s myth idk

What do you think about @GoddessesAndGod
Just wondering about changing to one body type to another one if it’s possible or not
Nothing else, these thoughts came in my mind, so I ask

1 Like

If so, I think a great deal of Anti Aging+++ would be needed to get your body prepped for a field that would change you that much. You would need to get into a stage where you are still developing or malleable. i.m.o.

I believe the body types you are talking about involve skeletal structure and genetics. Big changes. Limits removal would be useful if not required. Aura Repair so others’ view and beliefs of who you are cannot keep you from changing might be needed. With something this big.

No such field exists. But… feeling the feeling of it already being done and then releasing the desire into the hands of God or the universe may be enough if done daily for long enough.

Edit:
I spoke before I googled. Like yeah of course I know as much as the internet… wrong duh.

https://www.freeletics.com/en/blog/posts/the-myth-of-body-type-classification/

Several other links are out there as well saying body type can change over time and with lifestyle. Genetic predispositions aside.

3 Likes

What would it do @anon31415926? How would it be different from Alien Intercession? Have you creative longings about what this field could be?

1 Like

It’s totally possible, but highly unlikely you’ll get that.
Possible ? Theoretically yes, but find the research for Dream, it needs to be safe, explicit and then you beg lol

4 Likes

I also have researched about it, it takes change of genetics and bones structure, it is predestined by birth etc
I think it’s not safe definitely and also very hard for making something like that…not worth of Dreams time and effort really
Well…me and my silly requests lol nvm

1 Like

We all have those

1 Like
2 Likes

This.

1 Like

An audio similar to Brain Growth Work, but instead the focus would be on enhancing the function of the parietal lobe and other parts of the brain.

1 Like

New Release - Hydrogen Accumulation + Fission

This is turning my brain into a powerful machine

The whole brain gets its benefits

I do mix it with this one which i feel it nurtures deeper, clears it like it boosts it

New Audio: Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend

But fission alone is perfect too

3 Likes

Negentropic Inner Alchemy Tag -

Intelligently refines, grows, strengthens, accumulates, balances (etc…) ones inner alchemy and also gradually and slowly makes one more councious, aware, knowledgeable and eventually mastering ones own inner alchemy.

It could also have a simmilar field as the new Microkinesi-Therapist Audio

and containing the knowlegde base of a few internal alchemy grandmasters :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Inner Child Healing and Integration -

It could be an adaptive field that would adapt to each persons inner childs needs and supply the inner child with whatever energies it needs to heal and integrate and grow, whether it be parental love, sibling love, other kind of love, courageousness, grace, transmutaion of negative emotions or trauma, understanding, help to forgive and let go and to love, comfort, grace, negentropy, etc etc… Or some different aproach :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Echoes Of The Past, but for this life-time only

An iron infusion field would be amazing!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WXghHlf0Qs MState Iron

2 Likes

Hopefully an updated version of Permanent Brain Enhancement could be made. The audio could have similar results to that of the old version, but more powerful. Maybe this new audio could include NGF + BDNF in other areas of the brain pertaining to intellect.

4 Likes