The Requests and Fields

Photographic Reflexes – The ability to imitate any complex movement after watching that movement only once. Photographic Reflexes are also known as Adoptive Muscle Memory, Adaptive Muscle Memory, Adomopathy, Body Movement Copying, Combat Chameleon, Eidetic Kinesthesia, Mimetic Muscle Memory, Photographic Muscle Memory, Psychometric Reflexes and Reproductive Muscle Memory.
I found the description on this site:

There is a list of 500 superpowers there, maybe it can give some inspiration for new fields :slight_smile:
7 Likes

Lol, how is giving 20 synonym for the same thing or a list of superpowers helpful in making them real ?
You’ll have to link some science if you really want it

2 Likes

I’m only really interested in teleportation superpower and I don’t think there is science :tired_face::disappointed_relieved::sob:

3 Likes

Yeah, the one on youtube is quite old, I can’t afford any fields such as the tag or other one’s, so a free updated youtube version would be good.

1 Like

I only know more or less about the science of telepathy that’s all

Quantum tunneling…
Even if that’s not how he calls it I’m sure someone like Dream has stories to tell about it
Time and space manipulation is a thing

I’m sure if it’s a solo vacation, Dream gets the sweetest deals on travel :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah but I don’t want to accidentally travel in time, also not between timelines.
I just would like see my parents for dinner whenever I want, and my best friend who lives in yet another country :disappointed_relieved:

Or go to the beach somewhere tropical when the weather is bad here…

Preferably in a safe way so I don’t end up somewhere strange and also remain in one piece physically. :D

4 Likes

It’s doable

3 Likes

I agree it should be, but it’s more like a skill that is unlocked when you reach level 10 wizard, and i’m like level 0.1, some days maybe 1.0 lol

Also, I’m not sure how well our physical bodies would handle a “jump” like this.

3 Likes

Uhm…

Sun tan v2 with plasma spice and ocean breeze + coconut scent maybe? :sunglasses::sunglasses::relieved::relieved:

@MonkeyOwl imagine that!

5 Likes

oh wow, that’s the full holiday package! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

1 Like

images

1 Like

Gum Regeneration v2 with extra bacteria destruction etc. because the sound is so scary :grinning:

It would also be nice if there was only a field for removing teeth plaque. the field in patreon removes cholesterol too and I’m 21 years old … i am not sure if it’s safe idk.
If it just removes bad cholesterol that builds up in the arteries and veins i can listen to it.

:rofl: some bacterias need to be scared the hell out of the body :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

A field to recive cosmic energy/Cosmic shower
Such energy can be directed to do many things in general

A field for trees and plants similar to Plant Growth and Enhancement, but adding the ability for trees and plants to grow in zones where they normally don’t grow and thrive. Letting them thrive in hotter temperatures or colder temperatures than they are used to.

1 Like

Death on a tag. Cool image to boot. (not like the chakra booster tag which is anti feng shui ahem)

Tarot cards… as tarot cards. Something. Maybe printable, activation-powered. Or an actual collector’s item, physical cards you can order with the fields on it.

2 Likes

I read the tarot! I have asked Dream to make the actual cards infused with the connection of the meaning when reading :sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::two_hearts: thatd be so dope!

5 Likes

Yasss that’s what I was thinking!

2 Likes