The Requests and Fields

Attention and focus helps with that and any other focous related issue. You can only do something wrong if you’re not focoused properly. I suggest you to try that for a while and see how it works.

Infrared and plasmafield food charger with added negentropy
Why not make food version when water is already made ;)

4 Likes

Plasmafield Biphoton Therapy

A new protocol that combines ozone therapy and light therapy is now available to people who seek relief from lingering viruses, painful infections and autoimmune disease. This new service is called Biophoton therapy, and is also often referred to as UVBI Therapy or UVB Light Therapy.

Biophoton therapy not only kills malignant microorganisms, but also allows for benign and useful bacteria to remain. UV light treatments like Biophoton therapy also does not depress the immune system, allowing it to continue fighting germs and infections.

Biophoton Therapy Can Help with Many Medical Conditions
One of the benefits of Ultra Violet (UV) light is that it naturally purifies air, sterilizes water and kills the microorganisms that are found in waste products. This technique that works to remove impurities actually dates back to the 1870s and was still widely used through the 1950s.

At this point, many doctors turned to antibiotics and vaccines to relieve conditions. Over time, antibiotics have been over-used and viruses have evolved to create super strains that are resistant to this type of treatment. Some of these super strains such as MRSA, have actually been deemed “incurable.” Biophoton therapy has none of these downsides and yet there are many benefits of biophoton therapy and many conditions it can be used for.

Biophoton Therapy for Viral Infections:

HIV
Hepatitis
Influenza
Herpes
Mononucleosis
Mumps
Measles
Viral Pneumonia
Polio

Biophoton Therapy for Bacterial Infections:

Pneumonia
Wound infections
Septicemia
Lymphatic infections
Peritonitis
Recurrent skin infections
E-coli
Necrotizing infections

Biophoton Therapy for Autoimmune Diseases:

Fibromyalgia
Lupus
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Psoriasis
Psoriatic Arthritis
Raynaud’s Disease
Sclera Derma
Multiple Sclerosis
Additionally, the administration of the UV light rejuvenates blood by increasing the movement of oxygen to tissues and services in optimal circulation.

What Is Involved With Biophoton Therapy:

UV treatments are natural and use light therapy to work with the body’s immune and circulatory system to help them function more effectively. A small quantity of blood is drawn from patient, mixed in a bag with saline, infused with ozone and then exposed to UV light as it returns to the body, via an IV drip. The UV light breaks down the exact virus or bacteria present in the blood, so the essence & benefits of Biophoton therapy is that it acts like a uniquely personal vaccine.

(With Negentropic plasma light )

Stronger Biphoton field= Better health overall

Some general info about Biphoton field

13 Likes

Don’t know how smart or stupid that idea is, but I was led to listen to the powerful Moldavite audio, then thought about a combo with Negentropic love?

Imagine Quasi Crystal & Negentropic? Or remaking some plant or crystal kingdoms with Negentropic? (thinking about Ye old Negentropic harmoniser)

2 Likes

Since our subconscious holds every memory of our life, could a field be made to retrieve muscle memories from when they were in perfect functioning and bringing that to the ‘‘now/present moment’’. Highly useful for those who lost function due to stroke, injuries, etc.

I’ve been trying to find where I read this from, but I can’t seem to find it, or anything close, but essentially, you could go into a meditation state and visualize a moment in your life when you didn’t have a specific injury that you were trying to heal, such as a bad hip. Use as many of your senses as you can to immerse yourself in that moment but putting more focus on your hip being completely normal. Once you get to feel as real as you can, tell yourself that this is your state now in this moment. After a few times doing this you will start feeling your hip getting better.

So I was thinking of a field that would accelerate that process since getting into that deep of a meditative state is hard for most people who havn’t trained themselves to meditate. And those with visualization limitations make it even more hard

For this field, i was thinking you could just focus your thought on where you need healing and try to remember a moment when you didn’t have that injury. The field would then automate the process of retrieving that memory and bringing it to the nnow.

this could even be Advanced Healing 3.0

11 Likes

Epsilon brainwave audio?

1 Like

Combined with the right guided hypnosis just might do it.

1 Like

Warts removal if possible please

3 Likes

Warts are viral, so you might want to try the virus field. I can’t say for sure how effective it’ll be, but it might work.

i`ve had one that has reappeared after i’ve had them manually removed, and it got smaller due to the plasma fields i think, but won’t dissapear. i’ve also listened to the virus field, but still won’t go away

The plasma fields were probably boosting your immune system. If you’ve got a strong immune system, sometimes they’ll go away on their own. Maybe stack a few fields for immune support, along with the virus field, and see how you’re doing in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Summer is coming, emf cap or hat with a smooth field would be cool :)

I saw a spiritual teacher wearing a cap during a retreat, I thought it was bad hair day at first, but then felt intuitively that his cap might be emf protected, so he could go futher without soaking it all up.

He is also wearing a pendant, which I am certain has a morphic field on it (Bentinho Massaro).

Felt it’d be the opportunity to do a combo between an emf cap + a smooth field from you captain.

2 Likes

Also a field that will cool down your aura,body or environment would be cool. (Along with EMF shield) Especially for summer… something that can be used both in cold and winter as it can bring everything around you at the prefect balanced temperature so there won’t be cold or heat either.

4 Likes

Some tea and some dance please :laughing:

Don’t spill the synergistic delight though please.

2 Likes

Saffron Field

Saffron is the world’s most expensive spice.

@Captain_Nemo :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Shilajit Field

Effects of shilajit can be induced from many fields if stacked right way but a seprate formula would be a way more great.

@Captain_Nemo :yellow_heart:

92d857bcf50e1a6470510d00462ba1ad

5 Likes

Longevity Series Blend - Simmilar to the Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend but with a blend of all the longevity series like Sirt 3 and 6, AMPK, GPDL1, Mots-c etc, all working synergistically together, and maybe some new ones and added Negentropy and other secret spices :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A drink charger cup with benefits of three treasures and ojas :grin::grin::grin:.

2 Likes

Neurocranial Restructuring (NCR) seems like a really interesting modality that helps to reset the blueprint of facial bones, restoring symmetry and reversing trauma to the face (like when squeezing through the birth canal as an infant, etc). The benefits seem really comprehensive and interesting, it involves inserting a balloon to realign the skull bones. Would be cool to have as an alternative to facial symmetry which deals primarily with muscle and not bone :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Those Tarot Card Mandalas you’ve been releasing. I’m crossing my fingers for a certain one to show up. Guess it wouldn’t hurt to let you know which one. :smiley:
Knight of Swords

Captain of course knows what it means. But for anyone else, here’s a link. Me and this card go way back. Not just something I picked because it sounds cool. Something that was drawn for me and I’ve learned to appreciate its meaning more over time.
7 Likes