The Requests and Fields

Hi @torvic!
Welcome to the Forum. Nice request!

1 Like

Hi @torvic!
Welcome to the Forum. Nice request!

Thanks brother! Yeah this is something that I have suffered on and off for almost two years. I now many have this problem to with graves disease and other complications in the body.

1 Like

You could try Vagus Nerve Stimulation & Alpha Brainwave State.
They both might lower the heart rate.

Maybe Heart Strengthening and Repair as well.

1 Like

gpo

Thanks bro for the suggestion. I will try the vagus one. I hope it works for me.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, torvic!

I would love to see something that stops tachycardia, too. My sympathies, I have experienced it as well and it can be very uncomfortable.

For Gravesā€™ Disease, you could also try Endocrine Regeneration. That should help regenerate your thyroid and endocrine system and may help a lot.

You could also try Heart Strengthening and Repair and Stem Cells Targeted to Heart, Liver, Lungs and Pancreas.

Perhaps you could also try Generalized Adult Stem Cell Treatment as the stem cells should go whereever theyā€™re needed.

Edit: Whoops, I see gpo already recommended Heart Strengthening and Repair. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I didnā€™t know this existed. Wow!! It is unavailable right now. Maybe Sapien will make it available again. This might be better that the telomere field when you think about it.

Thanks uial. I have been using for the last three days the heart Strengthening and repair audio since I know I need it my heart to be as strong as it can be when the pulse rate is over 100 all day long. It goes below 100 when I lay down in bed. These fields are amazing. Some work better than others, but they work!

I use Indium (mineral) that corrects problems with the endocrine system. It is an incredible mineral. I have found the frequency for minerals like gold, platinum, silver, iodine, zinc, selenium, calcium, magnesium and others but have not find the correct frequency for Indium which is critical for anti aging, muscle energy and the endocrine system. The mineral has helped me a lot with the penis sub side effects, but right now Iā€™m going through another episode of nasty side effects and is not pleasant.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to hear about the side effects, my sympathies and I hope they get better! Indium looks really interesting, thank you for mentioning it! I heard about it before and have wanted to spend some time learning more about it.

Thanks bro. Yeah that one is great, also Ruthenium which corrects our DNA and others minerals. These past two years I have gone through the rabbit hole LOL.

1 Like

Itā€™s currently available through The Sapien Trust, which is the paid subscription membership for the Sapien Medicine Youtube channel. You should be able to access it through the ā€œJoinā€ button on the Youtube channel page if membership is available in your region. More information about it in the video here.

1 Like

Wow, ruthenium looks very interesting as well! Trace minerals seem like a very worthwhile rabbit hole to go down. Iā€™ve meant to spend more time learning about them. Thanks for the great info. :smile:

1 Like

sapien

That appears. Iā€™m in an US territory so that might be the case.

1 Like

Ah, thatā€™s too bad. It may be unavailable in your region, then. Hopefully they will put it onto Patreon or make it available for purchase eventually for everyone who doesnā€™t have access to The Sapien Trust.

3 Likes

Yeah. I was using a reverse aging subliminal from the the only trusted source on YT other than Sapien but had to put everything on hold for now till health goes back to normal. I would love to replace that reverse aging sub with Sapienā€™s anti aging field. Sapien stuff is much better than subliminals.

4 Likes

This is a suggestion for v2 for ā€˜Energy Blockage Removal with chakra growth and stimulationā€™ that works holistically, hopefully.
Can we have that field enhanced applying to all the 72,000 nadis or acupuncture points of the body/skin activating all the meridians in addition to chakras. Because once the blockages are cleared at the energetic level completely, I know for sure that there cannot be any problem at the physical or mental level. I am aware that this would be a powerful one but once the blockages are removed and stimulated, I would request to add a field for feelings like Being whole, filling it with love, joy and gratitude. Otherwise most of them cleanse the system and once again fill with routine mental blockages. This would be something like an ā€˜Energetic Surgeryā€™ correcting in all the levels and helps in evolution of consciousness.
This would eventually help us to move up in the consciousness by letting go of lower emotions like shame, guilty, fear etc. and moving forward towards enlightment.
You can please add your thoughts to itšŸ˜Š Thanks a lot.

8 Likes

I have another request that is very practical for those whoā€™ve lost weight and something Iā€™ve faith in you being able to do, an audio for tightening loose skin for years after weight loss the loose skin personally for me has been a great stress factor and rather depressing after losing weight naturally.

6 Likes

Hello everyone!!!

Iā€™d like to ask you, if the advanced fields at some point become a part of our beeing (Aura), or do we need to wear them our whole life?

I appreciate every answer!!

Thank you everyone!!!

I wish you all a healthy and nice week!!!

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Please read this FAQ.
I know Eternity Redux requires continuous use and does not become a permanent part of your Aura.
Iā€™m not sure if there are any Advanced Fields that ever become a permanent part of your Aura. Perhaps someone knows more about this than I do.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!!

I wish you healthy and nice week!!!

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Hi there, Iā€™ve sent an email regarding a custom field order please get back to me :slight_smile: