The Requests and Fields

There should be a mythic field only for brain-related holistic stack that covers creativity, holistic brain-health, psychic problem solving, complex mathematical solution state for fast and precise decision making, helping STEM students and knowledge workers specifically. Disclaimer: I am well aware of Braingrowth and Philip’s legendary stacks. But I wish for something shorter in timeframe but works holistically on my brain.

3 Likes

Sounds like Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence would help you out. If you’re not familiar with the thread, it’s based on this technology:

4 Likes

I bought Mythic already. But I am not sure how PMHC can help exclusively for accelerated learning purposes.

Yeah, that’s why I’m mentioning it… and provided a link. I have both Mythic and PMHC. Congrats on purchasing Mythic, btw. PMHC works differently. Captain also mentioned that PMHC is a smart field. From the link I provided:

“Moreover, these heart signals have a significant effect on brain function – influencing emotional processing as well as higher cognitive faculties such as attention, perception, memory, and problem-solving.”

Something to consider. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

14 Likes

This right here but separate fields, not connected to saint biceps like they suggested. We need some newer automated workouts, the microtears would be great, maybe some hyperplasia.

May you consider to make a Negentropic track for Eye vision?
I have very high presciption of myopia (nearsight), and i have been using your 20/20 and Eye Regeneration, but my vision remains bad. My dry eye issue does not improve. I think it is due to my work requirement, for which i have to look into the computer for 8 hours a day.

If you can create a legendary eye track to cure eyeball/eye muscle back to 20/20, i will highly appreciate it. Thank you for the kind consideration.

4 Likes

You can make a stack with:

BoL (if you have it) if not at least Advance Healing + volt if not then just Cosmo Volt (but try getting BoL)
DNA
Eye regeneration
The amniotic membrane
Accu-acumaton (if you have it)

In the mean time

5 Likes

Wouldn’t mind this!

1 Like

tattoo removal

1 Like

Thank you.

What is BOL? is that blueprint of life? I will have to save money for that, hehe.
I have advance healing, but i thought it was for emergency prupose only.
I have auto accupresure, is that the same as accu acumation?

I don’t know there is a DNA track from Sapien.

Thank you once again.

Hello Sapien,

May you also consider to create a track that can cure white tongue (candida or thrush)?

Some say it is due to dehydration, but my case is, my inner body is “wet” in the organ. The water is stick in the organs for a long time, and hence it is “wet” (dampness). I have used chinese medicine, also your field of lymphatic effusion+ (also fungus track occassionally), but the white tongue remains (well, i have this white tongue for almost 3 years already…maybe due to my vegan diet and no garlic/onion). Thank you for the kind consideration.

3 Likes

get a tongle cleaner in the mean time like a copper one i think is best

Resveratrol supplement field

Resveratrol is part of a group of compounds called polyphenols. They’re thought to act like antioxidants, protecting the body against damage that can put you at higher risk for things like cancer and heart disease. Along with this, Resveratrol stimulates the Sirtuin genes (genes that promote longevity) and provides anti-aging benefits similar to that of caloric restriction

“Resveratrol and CR exhibited similar anti-aging activities, evidenced by inhibiting senescence and apoptosis, and restoring cognitive impairment and oxidative damage. Moreover, they could up-regulate telomerase (TE) activity, increase expressions of SIRT1, forkhead box 3a (Foxo3a), active regulator of SIRT1 (AROS) and Hu antigen R (HuR). In conclusion, resveratrol and CR showed similar anti-aging activities on SIRT1 signaling, implicating the potential of resveratrol as a CR mimetic.”

In fact, Harvard professor David Sinclair and his colleagues found a group of polyphenols that activated the SIRT2 gene in yeast and extended the organisms’ life. The most potent polyphenol was resveratrol, which increased average survival time by 70 percent.

Read more:

1 Like

The Antioxidant Field on Patreon has resveratrol. Captain’s got you covered :muscle:t3:

14 Likes

I think the fungus field may help with thrush

6 Likes

I mean its the best for emergency aim but its great to heal anything too.

Yes BoL is blueprint of life. Save up for it yes. Its worth it.

About acu-automaton and DNA:

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

The DNA Repair System: New Release

3 Likes

The fungus field is the one for this, there is the “stronger” version of bacteria and fungi apocalypse for sale.

I think though that you could try just using the fungus field daily for a while, slowly increasing repetition.

Also, five elements balanced could be an interesting addition for you.
For me it took some time to see results but it gently balances everything. I would recommend to play it 2-3x daily for at least 1-2 months to see.

Also, you could try a physical tool like an (Ayurvedic) metallic tongue scraper. It’s supposed to be used first thing in the morning.

9 Likes

Maybe like the pranayama training a zero point energy training?

A field that helps one to perceive that energy and draw it in maybe through the breath or other means. To get a feel for it etc.

Possibly something for the AC joint? Like putting it back into place, for those who had injuries there and with surrounding ligaments.

Maybe a new Stress Removal 2.0 with something long term in mind?