The Requests and Fields

“Hand of Glory + Spare of Destiny” :wink:

Energy Storage card from the Book of Cards if you have it or on his Instagram

In the mean time :nerd_face:

5 Likes

It would be really cool to see you continue the Language and Culture series, and cover more of the world than east Asia.
Also, on the language front, it would be great if you covered different dialects (so that, for example, a Canadian could go spend time in Australia and not stick out too much).

1 Like

I would like to a pleiadian infusion audio
Unless one already exists.
I’ve seen a tag on teespring I think

7 Likes

Thank you.
I was looking for something on patreon or gumroad
also

Does any disease that manifests in the physical body, first manifest in the energy body? If so, can we heal physically if we heal the energy body?
A field to depattern the energy representing the physical disease will then eliminate physical disease itself.

2 Likes

I think so yea. there’s always fields like deep organ cleanse ( energy body organ cleanse ), VoC, Body primer, Auric and energy body repair, chakra fields etc ( in the meantime )

2 Likes

Thank you, yes, in the meantime, we can make use of these

This is not a field, but a guide that will help many ppl here.
As far as ik, there are currently 6 fields dedicated to raising one’s vibration.
I think there should be a Vibration Guide that explains how to:

1. Accurately identify which lvl u are at on the vibration scale. I heard that “muscle testing” is actually inaccurate, so, maybe a different method or a field that helps identify it.
  2. Depending on which level u are at, the best corresponding action steps to take to progressing to the next level.

Pair this with the fields, and ppl should be getting results much more quickly.

:point_down:t3:

New Release - Light and Vibrational Guidance

5 Likes

Addition to blessings of Saint Biceps:

Automated workouts separately for upper & lower bodies (micro tears)

3 Likes

A field for TMJ (Temporomandibular joint disorder) using automated exercises to help to bring the jaw back to it’s natural position and heal any muscle imbalance and assymetry since it’s mostly caused by muscle imbalance on the neck, shoulders, etc. Also combined with Joint Regeneration. The disorder is mostly caused by stress (bruxism, clenching, etc.) so it could also be helpful to add something that relaxes the muscles instantly. It would’ve been amazing, there are many people trying to heal from this for years and many doctors that don’t know how to adress the problem yet.

1 Like

Facial symmetry + auto mewing

And welcome to the forum

5 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Cerebellum & Brainstem! More specifically:
A field that somehow helps congenital malformations of the brain, ie Chiari Malformation, particularly after the neuro-op was done to correct it (meaning the person already does the procedure required to fix their brain from slipping into their spinal cord- and yes you guessed it- that’s the cerebellum that gets affected lols).
But just because the person is now anatomically “fixed” does not mean they will experience the original/ designated function of that portion of the brain in, in this very case, the Cerebellum (which sorta impinges on every other brain part), because well- idk that’s just the reality of it, (at least currently)

So like increasing the likelihood of a person regaining that function/ and the amount of time it takes (IE- one human can regain that region’s functioning in 3 years, whereas for someone else, 20 or 30 years- or maybe never).

Unless that’s Blueprint Of Life. Idk. Maybe (please and only if possible) like a Blueprint of Life, Brain Edition ?

3 Likes

Hey what you’re looking for is the plasma brain of youth :)

Well seasoned with negentropy image

6 Likes

@PatronSaintofBiceps Oh no! I mean yay because I have it, oh no because it’s not helped - well i mean in the regard I was wanting, but not to minimize it’s efficiency (bc it’s awesome :wink:)
Guess I’ll have to keep on trying- but thank you very much though :3

1 Like

Oh well in that case… Best of luck my friend! :)

1 Like

Considering plasma brain of youth hasn’t helped you with that, Blueprint of life may be what you need. It would help if you were energy sensitive so you can help direct the energy of blueprint of life to work on your brain, but if not, the course can help you get there.

2 Likes

Requesting for the Sacred Sanctuary image (with the torii :shinto_shrine:) to be imbued with a field.🙇🏻‍♂

2 Likes