The Requests and Fields

I sleep with eye regeneration. And I did the free plasma audio for a month too, but from what I experienced my body didn’t handle it well.

Thanks for the suggestions

1 Like

well i just purchased it

4 Likes

I would like a CBG (cannabigerol) field. Its more stimulating than CBD but still helps with anxiety ,mood and depression.
It has also been shown to help autism ,cancer and especially gut problems like IBS .

3 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thoughts Stopper Audio :slight_smile:

1 Like

Male Enhancement 2.0 would be quite nice lol

1 Like

lol.

Hi,
Im currently reading How to Starve Cancer as per the recommendation by @ryantraveling . Inside is mentioned a very interesting plant called Mahonia aquifolium, and it’s ingredients berberine and berbamine. It reads this extract from this plant is well known in TCM (traditional Chinese medicine).

I quote the book
“So, it lowered blood glucose, reduced i inflammation, promoted healthy fat metabolism, fought off bugs in the intestine - and fought cancer- amazing! Exactly what i needed.”

Perhaps berberine could be made into a sub field into an anti cancer field (unless it’s already in it?), or as a standalone due to its multitude of benefits

8 Likes

Mindfulness and the meditation track in the energy awakening course should help with that bro :)

6 Likes

Lucid Dreaming field?

Requests:

1. Vetiver (scent) and other helpful scents for ADD/ADHD :hugs: Esp if it is not just surrounding but also on body itself.

2. Energetic Myofascia Release would be very welcome for several knots that massages so far have not relieved yet.

Thanks in advance!!

2 Likes

captain is very aware a lot would want one. there was one in the past. But it worked for some, others not, some had obe’s if I recall, etc. What lack is probably

5 Likes

Thumbs up :+1: for an automated myofascial release.

9 Likes

I was going to say « I had great results with the item » lol, yeah, some may not have such results, I already had a few dream journals, full of lucid dreams written down. If they did a little dream checks during the day and had reasonable expectations, I can’t imagine someone not lucid dreaming regularly after a week.

I don’t want to sound like a jerk, but I think it should come back as it was maybe be called « lucid dreaming help » so that people understand that they need to put in the work.

Maybe it could have an added sub field pushing us to consciously do dream checks during the day.

Maybe check the subconscious to « help » retrieve memories of dreams after waking up.

It was an amazing field, I’d buy it again. Even just the fear dampening and system to keep you from getting too excited or panicking alone at least doubled the time range of LDs. There was a measure to have « pseudo-lucid dreams » and all.

:man_shrugging:

With currently available fields, we should all have amazing results (with a little daily effort)

15 Likes

definitely agreed
just keeping a dream journal increases lucidity tremendously

7 Likes

Its the type of cholesterol thats important. oxLDL is inflammation, LP(a) is genetic and very deadly. oxLDL can be resolved with the plant paradox or a similar clean diet/life style. LP(a) you need to use the pauling protocol until/unless :innocent: Dream creates an audio to turn off LP(a) production.

2 Likes

I know that this field is similar to all the hair fields, but in this case it would be different because it’s auto-immune related, maybe a field for alopecia which can combine stem cells to scalp with the autoiimmune field also targeted to the scalp. Stress related hair loss is also known as alopecia, where the immune system starts attacking it’s own scalp hair

1 Like

[Deleted prior response, as link was wrong, and saw no button to edit / re-post]

Thomas, if you mean you’d like to feel energy better, I can recommend free Reiki attunements on a Dutch FB group, they also have manuals in English… no prob!

It is Kundalini Reiki from Ole Gabrielsen, he was told to spread it for free… no fees.
Kundalini1 is basically as strong as Usui got his initiation; Usui divided it in 3 parts, as it was quite intense (Usui Reiki is seen as the classic Reiki, initiations are Usui1, Usui2, Usui3/or Usui Master).

To each the experience will be different, but expect intense grounding, for instance of intestins: feeling heavier, or whole body. Effect usually lasts 30min.

Initiations usually on Thursdays, 1x a month if I remember correctly.

My advice, when you enlisted, make sure you have someone present when you undergo it, just in case you want to feel safe… as I said, it can feel pretty intense. Just relax, breathe, you’re just getting updated :sparkling_heart:

Link to the private FB group on free Kundalini Reiki initiations: https://m.facebook.com/groups/492736394155 008/(with permission to share the link by Rudolf, who runs that group🙏)

There are other initiations too, some free, some for a fee yet with certificate. I used to do those, but in retrospect, I know other ways now :wink::pray::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

More sigils please! Even paid ones on gumroad for example.

legendary Sigils ? :grin: (imagine an excalibur one)

Of course with strong protections etc…

13 Likes

If there are i hope a brain one that be good like higher gamma waves at all times