The Requests and Fields

could you possibly re-sell the telomere lengthening field ? thank you

please something to heal knock knees :weary::pray:t2:

Kind of a niche request, but something to alter muscle insertions would be brilliant (in my case, Iā€™d like to shorten my bicep tendon and have a longer muscle belly, and Iā€™d like to get rid of the bony gap between my pecs, which is probably from a wide sternum).

1 Like

A field for thicker eyebrows would be great as a complement to the fields for hair

3 Likes

Moving with the current trend of releases ,
A Torus weaved Wealth,Abundance & Prosperity field built upon the superconductor M-state Gold .

That creation would be the earthly life Abundance bomb :star_struck::pray:t5:

8 Likes

Negentropic muscle insertions, thatā€™d be really cool lol

A lot of bodybuilders have non favorable muscle insertions, more commonly in the calves, biceps, chest and lats and no matter how long they train they still have difficultyā€¦ 3D muscles are genetics, you can look at Phil heath as a prime example of phenomenal muscle insertions (except for his chest), in his prime his muscle bellies where out of this world, weighing around 240 but looking way more 3D than his 290 lbs opponents, hence why he always won (on top of great conditioning)

Personally, i wish my chest inserted lower lol maybe then the syrians will love me :pleading_face: (if u know u know)

Hereā€™s some examples of bad insertions Vs good insertions

Summary

Calves

High insertions (not favorable)

Lower insertions (favorable)

Biceps

High insertions (not favorable

Lower insertions (favorable)

larry_scott_1_grande
PS he weighed almost 50 lbs less than the last guy

Chest

Low insertions (favorable)

High insertions (not favorable)

PS he still looked DAMN good!!!

Iā€™d add one for Lats which is actually the toughest one on bodybuilders because you win shows from the back but Iā€™m running out of time

Though i donā€™t really know how chest insertions can be changed lol your abs and stuff are in the way and ribs have a lot to do with that

I do want to say though, as you can see from all of the bodybuilders i showed, just because they have unfavorable insertions, didnā€™t mean they didnā€™t look phenomenal and won shows of their own!

Use your weaknesses and your strengths to your advantage :) they all make you unique and thatā€™s beautiful man

6 Likes

Well if the Negentropic Insertions can at least push towards negentropic chest insertions (the way Grow Taller pushes towards growing taller), thatā€™s all I can ask for.
Iā€™m nearly 2m tall so I donā€™t think getting bodybuilder-big is really on the cards for me anyways, Iā€™m going more for being normie-muscular, but Iā€™m sure bodybuilders would find it really useful as well.

2 Likes

I think a video that lengthens the Achilles tendon would be a good idea. My Achilles tendons are a bit too short since I was born and to keep me near the normal peopleā€™s foot flexibility I have to stretch a lot. If there were an audio that would encourage the stretching safely or lengthen these tendons Iā€™m sure many people would appreciate it.

1 Like

More Portals honestly, (Hopefully Iā€™m not the only one whoā€™s interested in these), maybe to specific time periods (centuries or decades, like 17th century, or the 50s) or locations at a specific time, such as historical events and the consciousness of that historical event (ex: Boston tea party, Newton discovers gravity) - and other fictional locations, such as in the Harry Potter / LOTR universe, or other genres and realities. Would be cool!

1 Like

What do you mean? Is it no longer on sale?

Yes. They are not selling it anymore.

2 Likes

We see that there is a market and demand for products that have been sold through NFT.
People like me who were not part of the forum at the time when these products were posted. Did not know what NFT is, how and when it will be published.
However, reasonably as each product has its own market, please consider it if those products will be offered for sale to the public but with a high tier price tag. For those who are able to pay for the exclusive products (/ using the same NFT method in the form of an issued license).

(Out of 11 already published, I personally would like to purchase AMBROSIA, The Exalted State, Major Blueprint of Power, at prices of 1000$ + per item).

4 Likes

Surprised we never got anything for us to drink milk lol.

The enzymes that produce lactose can be created (negentropically :wink:) correct? Even if its temporary I would love to have a pizza night every once in a while.

3 Likes

Hello Captain, Sammy, OM and friends, long time lurker here coming to you in a time of great need.

Would it be possible to make a field which eradicates dandruff/seborrheic dermatitis, eg. The Dandruff Destroyer or The Legendary Scalp Serum?

This is a most frustrating and embarrassing chronic condition which is estimated to affect over 50 million Americans, and countless others across the world. Big Pharma makes a fortune selling ineffective shampoos (looking at you head and shoulders) and prescribing harsh chemicals and steroids which only mask the symptoms while causing more hairloss and damage to the scalp in the long run.

There is currently no cure in modern medicine, but crushing this issue would be childsplay for the team at Sapien Medicine. Even as a paid field, those of us who spend hundreds every year on ineffectual treatments would much rather give this money to a worthy cause like Dreamweavers.

Regardless of whether this request can be granted, you guys are heroes we are incredibly grateful for everything you do everyday. And I understand you must be so busy, fighting the worlds problems on your own. Nonetheless, if you could one day find the time to make this field, it would improve the lives of millions across the globe.

Thanks for taking the time to read this everyone, much love :pray: :heart:

11 Likes

If this is made, I would be eternally grateful if this is free, I have had severe dandruff before that has really effected my confidence, and scalp itching

But you still drink lots of coffee and that causes itching in the scalp and worsens the dandruff

You should instead get this kind of coffee if you love it so much

Cup of Coffee (Caffeine)

You can indulge without the negative side effects

4 Likes

Thank you :)

1 Like

I second that :grinning:

1 Like

Any chance we can have a mandala for Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger, where we could paste it onto our drinkware? thatā€™s going to be way more convenient than playing the audio version.

1 Like

But what about the energized cups?

1 Like