The Requests and Fields

an upgrade to the anti-cancer field (if its not already in it):

Abstract

CD95/Fas ligand binds to the death receptor CD95 to induce apoptosis in sensitive cells. We previously reported that CD95L mRNA is enriched in sequences that, when converted to si/shRNAs, kill all cancer cells by targeting critical survival genes (Putzbach et al., 2017). We now report expression of full-length CD95L mRNA itself is highly toxic to cells and induces a similar form of cell death. We demonstrate that small (s)RNAs derived from CD95L are loaded into the RNA induced silencing complex (RISC) which is required for the toxicity and processing of CD95L mRNA into sRNAs is independent of both Dicer and Drosha. We provide evidence that in addition to the CD95L transgene a number of endogenous protein coding genes involved in regulating protein translation, particularly under low miRNA conditions, can be processed to sRNAs and loaded into the RISC suggesting a new level of cell fate regulation involving RNAi.

Universal Divine Love just like Universal Om NFT would be nice

2 Likes

Anti-Cancer V2 was upgraded in April 2022.
Dream didnt post how he upgraded it.
But he posted it was upgraded.

3 Likes

A field that protects children in vulnerable situations.

Every time you play the field would intercede on the behalf of one child that can be helped. Homeless kids, orphans, trafficked kids, kids who are unwell kids in abusive situations. The field would also send healing so the child can develop properly and live a decent life despite his or her challenges.
This could be the energy of the Great Mother or Mother Mary, Kuan Yin who are the protectors of children.

2 Likes

yeah my bad, the siRNA are actually in the description, i missed that

A sigil that goes on an item and grounds you while wearing it. Grounding on the go, grounded all day without listening too much of the grounding audio.

Even contribute to a better sleep while wear it. Also you can listen to every field you want taking the benefits without overload.

2 Likes

Oh yes, that’s true I forgot that

1 Like

May I ask a question here, if you do energy work while grounded and get grounded meanwhile you do yhe works, you progress on the work or you stay in the same place? Because when I listen to it it’s doesn’t only stop the overload but the effects of other fields in general

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, I will try with the servitors too if it grounds you not to the fullest and only as much as it needs for progression

1 Like

I request a smart field (NFT or audio) to
“Dissolve nonfunctional bone spurs”

I also request a smart field (NFT or audio) to help us maintain good posture. “Help us maintain good posture by strengthening all the muscles that we use to have good posture.”

Reason: Ive used “Symmetrical Body” for over 4 months with good results. BUT my muscles have a a difficult time maintaining this torso symmetry. Ive been using both Hardcore and MBL on alternate days for months, but it hasnt fixed the problem. I know many people have bad posture, so this could help them. (BTW read my review of “Symmetrical Body”, an excellent field)

Thanks for your consideration.

"Bone spurs come in two flavors, functional and non-functional. Despite this, many patients consider a “bone spur” a bad thing. Patients often believe that bone is like inanimate cement. However, it’s really more like living hard plastic. It responds to new forces placed on it. Bone spurs occur when the joint is unstable or a part of the joint needs “shoring up”. Two interesting examples are in the knee. When a patella (knee cap) is pulled too much to one side, the joint responds by adding new bone (essentially extending the joint out further in the that direction). We call this new area a “bone spur” but it’s really just a new part of the joint that’s been created through local stem cells. Another example is when the post-surgical meniscus starts spitting outside the joint and bone spurs are created out in that direction to take advantage of the new position of the meniscus. In both of these examples, these bone spurs are functional, because they allow the joint to work better.

Non-functional bone spurs can begin life as functional spurs, but at some point too much bone is laid down and this dramatically reduces the range of motion of a joint. Literally the new bone gets in the way of normal joint motion. These can be removed surgically, but did you know they can be removed through a needle? This new technique is called barbotage. The area is numbed and then a needle is placed under ultrasound guidance to break up the bone spur. The spur is then naturally reabsorbed by the body and the joint can now move freely. This is a great example of how stem cell therapy can be combined with advanced image guided needle techniques to help restore normal joint function. Here’s what a patient, about two months out from this treatment had to say:

Overall My ankle feels much better. Range of motion – 20% better – Overall pain relief – 40% better. Now I can stand for long periods of time (e.g. 2 hours) , whereas before I could only manage 30 mins max. I can also manage cycling (no pain) and some elliptical trainer (running machine work –approx 15 mins). I’m hoping for further improvements in the range of motion as the strength is (slowly) restored. Overall I’m very pleased with progress to date.

So, in this case, it appears that treatment of a non-functional bone spur can be performed without surgery and that this can improve range of motion and function. Since this was non-surgical, recovery time is also shorter."

8 Likes

Plasma Version The Hair Legend Upgraded

2 Likes

I just heard about this young lady. She basically
Can’t stand up for more than three minutes or she passes out and has to live her life lying down all the time. She has POTS.

Anyway if there’s anything that can be done for it, I don’t know how it would be made since I don’t have the knowledge but I just wanted to bring it here and see

5 Likes

Activation of DHT pathways for muscle building or other metabolic activities, so that the free dht won’t attack the hair follicles and instead use it for muscle/neural development

2 Likes

The Vectors of Manifestation (by JAAJ)

Audio track to manifest by inserting a written or verbal intention

2 Likes

One for “blessings from Ares”

3 Likes

Please make a morphic field to cure marfan syndrome. Specifically it would work by restoring or repairing of the fibrillin-1 (FBN1 ) gene; and/or healing/strengthening the aorta from/against aneurysm.

4 Likes

Lucid Dreaming field!!!

1 Like

An automated dancing session/workout
https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/dance-health-benefits

4 Likes

It says it’s a disorder of the autonomic nervous system so likely the brain regeneration and plasma brain youth could help.
And maybe the fields for blood (the gumroad blood purifier and Youtube enhance blood circulation) and or pressure regulation on Youtube could help too.

4 Likes

Automated ballet practice

Seems like a hell of a workout…and helps football players too supposedly

5 Likes