The Requests and Fields

A field for tideglusib
It has been shown go regrow teeth and help eight diabetes, alzheimers, Covid ,and regulating the circadian clock.
It has been used in the teeth regeneration field already but only for the mouth.

Here is a good overview of GSK3 (tideglusib is a GSK3 inhibitor!)

5 Likes

Abundance & Prosperity NFT
(remake upgrade to ‘A life of Magical Abundance’ on YT, using Solidifer’s energy concept etc.)

12 Likes

Plasma Rain

A field to trigger rain around you; designed for drought and for all people’s needs.

8 Likes

I believe there’s a field called rain drops on Patreon

3 Likes

Many thanks

3 Likes

I want to second this:

Create a field with a full body stem cell transplant with the stem cells having CCR5 gene mutation which have ‘lower or no expression of the CCR5 receptor in their cells, conferring protection against certain strains of the HIV virus.’

Also included would be a targeted detox to specifically focus on the “thymus” in the endocrine system. It would be a heavy metal and chemical detox. The first to be part of the detox would be “benezene”. All other metals and chemicals would follow after beneze has been fully excreted from the body. (mercury, copper etc)

Also targeting the thymus would be something like the “zapper” to specifically kill off the “human intestinal fluke (Fasciolopsis buskii)” in the thymus, which has been said to be the initial culprit of the virus alongside benzene. After the fluke is removed, the zapper could target any other items foreign to the thymus.

Also a focus on increased T-cells and maybe a “suicide” of infected cells, which then “reincarnate” or regenerate as healthy cells eventually reducing the viral load in the blood to where there is no reason for the virus to remain alive!!

Of course this is HIV specific, but overall it probably could help a variety of people with the multitude of benefits…as nothing is specifically targeting the HIV virus…it is merely targeting the root cause. Obviously personal reasons have me excited to see if this will ever come to fruition!

Just my updated comment 3 years late to the thread!

1 Like

@Shivy-SzN Is there a grounding mandala also ?

If not that would be cool.

And ive actually seen a microbiome mandala from another creator which would be very cool if you made also.

2 Likes

Smart Fields & NFTs Integration Tool (NFT + Audio)

4 Likes

Feet Spa always makes me really loving and appreciative of my feet lol, field with that effect extended to the entire body would be more than welcome!!

3 Likes

@rigel

This is a rental but its what you want.

4 Likes

This is weird I admit it

But I think it would be really cool to work the sounds of coqui frogs in somewhere

They’re so magical

2 Likes

An updated Advanced Healing field with maybe some new features would be nice as a way to bring back advanced healing!

1 Like

@Beltloop @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

@gumroad.com?

1 Like

“Just the Nostrils”

symmetry + hair removal (inner & outer) + bacteria/fungal removal

:grinning:

5 Likes

A few years ago, I told everyone that I was going to grow up, rejuvenate and start over my life which was not beautiful, and that I would have another life full of joy.
everyone was laughing, and today thanks to sapien, it’s me who’s laughing ALGIZ

5 Likes

That would be great.

2 Likes

Mind Settings album shortened from 62+ minutes to 10 minutes or less please.

5 Likes

NAMBUDRIPAD Allergy Elimination Techniques - NAET - the Primary or Foundation protocol which consists of 15 basic clearings

NAET is used to clear anaphylactic allergies, intolerances, sensitivities to essential minerals, nutrients, substances, chemicals, toxins etc

Using a blend of selective energy balancing, testing and treatment procedures from acupuncture/acupressure, allopathy, chiropractic, nutritional, and kinesiological disciplines of medicine.

The Basic essential nutrients (15) must be treated first. It is done by the patient holding a vial of a mix of nutrients, then accupressure points around the body are stimulated.

Afterwards the patient can not eat certain foods for 25 hours. According to Chinese medicine theory it takes 24 hours for your energy to circulate through the 12 major meridians or energy pathways in your body.

It has implications for nut allergy, shellfish, autism, lots of Ig-E, Ig-G issues
I have had this protocol done and it works.

https://www.naet.com/about/what-is-naet/

Her book:
https://www.amazon.com.au/Say-Goodbye-Illness-Revolutionary-Allergy-Related-ebook/dp/B01G6B7O1E/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1680139776&refinements=p_27%3ADevi+Nambudripad&s=digital-text&sr=1-2&text=Devi+Nambudripad

NAET and Allergy

NAET and Eczema

NAET and Autism

2 Likes

Rebirthing breathing

2 Likes