The Requests and Fields

Request for public rhinoplasty field :pray:

There is the noise straightener in Patreon.

Self-realization series remake with audio easer on the ears would be really nice IMO. :)

1 Like

ā€œNeed meat for proteinsā€ is a myth. Where did the cow get all that protein? In the same way, human body is able to synthesize proteins from amino acids that are abundant in plants.

Of course, you may need to clear the brainwashing to restore your metabolism to its natural awesomeness.

2 Likes

Of course I realize that I donā€™t ā€œneedā€ meat to get protein.

I am just a bit bored with the usual vegan protein options like beans, lentils, tofu etc. So I tend to de-emphasize them, and eat way too many carbs. It would be wonderful if a field could be created that could convert carbs to the correct amount of protein needed by the body.

Since Iā€™ve been working out and doing a few of the muscle-building morphic fields available, I wonder whether I am getting enough protein. I donā€™t want to lapse back into eating meat, but I also canā€™t face another bowl of beans or a vegan protein shake. Hence my wish for a field of the sort I described.

1 Like

Alien intercession V2 , patreon audio and mandala for 24/7 use (like how you did lucid dreaming v2 with mandala)

Upgrades being : far grander scale reaching other galaxies over time with the mandala and actively remove patterns and blocks preventing their manifestation in users reality and the physical world with the alchemical revision of the past targeted to aliens, as if the user always was in connection with aliens and its an everyday thing to have them around and be with them. Users subconscious and conscious mind gets downloads over time of the different aliens it comes in contact with to know them better.

The intellect and experience of aliens (think grace of angels and saints but to high level aliens) (to make it seem like user is calling on its literal sibling instead of some strange beings)

Bonus : Animal telepathy added and upgraded for fluent communication.

(just now realized you need to add the hows and why for requests and upgrades to fields)

2 Likes

I think a field to specifically go after Bartonella bacteria would be amazing

I donā€™t know if it can be done but I thought I would ask since we have some different virus strain fields now I was curious

2 Likes

A field to make our pH alkalineā€¦ to revert acidosis. No disease stays in an alkaline body

6 Likes

I was a silly and didnā€™t get alchemical holy light when it was available. I would love to see it come back in some form!

Wisdom of Past Lives.
We learn and grow throughout our lifetimes from various mistakes and experiences, but death comes like a storm and robs us of the body and puts us back into an infant body, devoid of any wisdom or information.

In Hindu philosophy, every Atma (Soul) has a layer of Chetna which is accumulated wisdom from all lifetimes. To access the information in Chetna is not easy and yogis spend years to unravel the layers of their chetana.

We already have an audio on ā€œancestral knowledgeā€, why canā€™t we try for ā€œWisdom of past livesā€ ?
@Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

I have yet to see any overjet removal fields. Pls Dream :pray:

Something for retinal vein occlusions

Current medical solution

No treatment is available to reverse retinal vein occlusions. However, the iris/retinal neovascularization or macular edema may be managed with anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) or corticosteroid injections. Macular edema in BRVO may also be managed with grid laser photocoagulation. Please refer to the EyeWiki BRVO and CRVO pages for detailed discussions of treatment options.

1 Like

Wisdom of the dying

This is for the collective wisdom of the dead people. I am speaking about the memories and skills we learnt in several past life times which belongs to us.

1 Like

You mean like a progression of this? The Wisdom of The Dying

Your request sounds like a custom NFT which might be quite complicated. Not even sure it could or would be done.

Maybe DĆ©jĆ -vu NFT? DĆ©jĆ -vu (Testimony) Can be found in NFT trading thread.

1 Like

Now that sounds like a good place to start!

2 Likes

Same

sometimes the past we see can be of the collective whole rather than our own lives, but thatā€™s just imo idk hahat- I guess thatā€™s the opposite of what youā€™re asking though lol.

Iā€™d maybe try exp potion along with tapasya
exp = self mastery in any skill
tapasya= tapas/ tapa/ tap; to intense concentration (probably not the best translation on my end since its intensity generates a heat but you get the gist )

the only conflicting thing- not really conflicting, more like ā€œeh, its not really for seeking answers of oneā€™s particular pastā€ is what makes me hesitant on the second audio suggestion - but thatā€™s only because I am looking at It from a jat sat tap perspective
ā€¦I digress :upside_down_face:

nvm
forget me and my comment lol
but maybe EXP, the first suggestion

1 Like