The Requests and Fields

A remake of The Complete Spa would be nice :slight_smile:

State of love:

Takes you back to a point as a child where you viewed the world through the lens of love yet unable to comprehend the energy you were born with.

(not a field but was just meditating and that thought was placed in my head, as soon as it was my left side of my body twitched like attention to the thought was given)

Like the Negentropy of this? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

you got the idea :smiley:

2 Likes

A cat meditation or nap experience.

Catā€™s abilities to sleep. Flexible and pain-free sleep in any weird position.

6 Likes

Perhaps an item maker that could imbue our energy/presence into objects so our pets wouldnā€™t feel lonely when we have to leave them by themselves, something that would help that

1 Like

Hand gesture Mudra audio morphic field.

Take a old clean piece of cloth (ie: your old T-shirt or a sock of yours) and then rub it over your body and give it to your pet. Your scent will help sooth your pet. IDk if u have already tried this.

2 Likes

A field to simulate the effects of minoxidil on the scalp and eyebrows.

1 Like

would love to get back some of the old fields like capital governance and the brainwave audios

Thanks Zuzu! Iā€™ve done something of the sort, though heā€™s a clingy one hahaā€¦

1 Like

a new sleep field:

• genes modifications allowing to sleep 5-6h and feel refreshed.
  • increase of deep sleep.
  • enhanced regeneration/healing capacities.
2 Likes

A Food Charging (Prana and Unconditional Love), and Nutrient and Flavor Enhancing ā€œPlateā€ based on this concept for water charging: EWFAE Synergy Fields on Instagram

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Looks similar to these two ideas:

1 Like

Emotional Alchemy NFT :pray:t6:

Indulge my long shot fantasy. Iā€™m not as educated about alchemy as a lot of you here but hereā€™s the general rubric for this field.

:star2:Alchemy of Toxins :star2:

Some of us are good at going after the problematic things in our body but then, weā€™re not as good at eliminating it. Maybe thereā€™s a lymphatic issue or another filtering issue. So what if, instead of trying to eliminate all the toxins- we can transform them into something helpful?

You take most of the things that slowly kill us, perhaps an expanded list can be targeted like:

Heavy metals (aluminum, barium)
Newer toxins like graphene, ethylene oxide
Smart dust, nannites
Parasites (blood parasites, helminths, Protozoa etc)
zoonotic/problematic bacteria (borrellia, Babesia, Bartonella, staph, strep)
Virus particles of all kinds
Fungi (black mold, aspergillus niger, candidia/candidiasis)

Thereā€™s more. I donā€™t know whatā€™s possible to turn all of these things into. Perhaps based on the nature of each thing, it can be turned to something that is helpful to the human body (water?)

ā€¦or something that is the same
Type of thing, but different. Perhaps a problematic bacteria can be turned to a helpful bacteria. Perhaps a parasite can be convinced to consume aluminum or do something else thatā€™s beneficial to us. Perhaps the heavy metals can be induced into activated charcoal, or white powder gold. Crystals

Turn negative to positive. But concrete, instead of ethereal. The embodiment of the mantra Ek Ong Kar Sat Gur Prasad but aimed at the human body. Grounded.

If even a fraction of this idea can be formulated into something more structured and coherent, I think in this day and age so many will benefit. Thank you for reading.

12 Likes

YouTube field for Shadow integration

A new Autism field that includes Induced and Enhanced Plasmalogen Production and any other new scientific discoveries I may not be aware of.

https://newsinnutrition.com/2023/01/autism-may-be-a-plasmalogen-deficiency-syndrome

Thanks in advance.

Just a free mandala for the masses that isnā€™t too complex or taxing to construct is the idea, like the food enhancement audio tweaked and turned into a Mandala ā€œplateā€.

A full blown NFT is overkill for this tbh.

That was just a note that something like that already exists, in the form of Divine Ingredients NFT. But perhaps something like u mentioned, enhanced version of the food and water chargers with some stuff could work like letā€™s say 100 usd gumroad field.

1 Like