1 Like

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::blush::blush:

1 Like

this would be cool

2 Likes

Brain massage!!!
Its intended for that

Really? Thank you! :smiley:

Something I would really love, is a field to fix total body posture (the kinetic chain) I mean the relationship between eg jaws, hips and knees and so on. This is something that could help people with any type of bow leggedness etc.

One might also consider the posterior vs. the anterior chain.

6 Likes

A second round of Galaxy Meditation

2 Likes

CISD2 longevity gene field

Taiwan discovers longevity secret hidden in chromosome 4
In Taiwan, in 2009, a research team led by Professor Cai Tingfen from the Department of Life Sciences of Yang-Ming University proved for the first time that the Cisd2 gene in human chromosome 4 can determine human aging and aging and regulate the life span of mammals. This finding echoes a study by Harvard University in 2001. At that time, the Harvard University research team conducted genetic analysis on 137 longevity families and more than 300 people and found that the longevity gene may exist on chromosome 4. These studies have brought Cisd2, a gene that is highly conserved genetically, to the spotlight.

The Cisd2 gene mainly affects one of the organelles in the cell, the mitochondria. The protein expressed by the Cisd2 gene is present on the outer membrane of the mitochondria. When the Cisd2 gene is changed, it may affect the structure and function of the mitochondria. Mitochondria are responsible for the conversion of energy in our cells and can also store calcium ions, which have a great influence on muscles and nerve cells.

In order to better understand the function of the Cisd2 gene, the Yang-Ming University research team tried to delete the Cisd2 gene in black mice to see what impact it would have. As a result, they found that these little black mice were smaller in size, grew white hair earlier, and showed signs of aging such as bone loss, hunchback, and sagging skin. Moreover, 40% of them died in about seven months. Black mice with the gene knocked out lived an average of two years less. Careful study of the cells of these black mice revealed that once the Cisd2 gene is missing, their mitochondria will be damaged and their functions will be affected, causing aging symptoms to follow.

Cai Tingfen’s research team is currently studying the Cisd2 gene in depth and published a new research report in 2015. This time they want to look at the role of the Cisd2 gene in nutrient deficiency and starvation responses in mice. They found that hungry mice had higher levels of Cisd2 messenger RNA (mRNA) and protein, which means that the expression of the Cisd2 gene in hungry mice was higher. It was also confirmed that mice with the Cisd2 gene deleted showed less FoxO3a (a gene related to human longevity mentioned above). It can be further deduced that in addition to the important regulatory role of the Cisd2 gene, allowing mice to survive starvation, Cisd2 The influence of genes on life span is also increasingly endorsed.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Hi all :slight_smile:

I would like to sugest Schisandra and Fo-ti fields. Both herbs are higlly valued by the Taoist masters. You can read about their benefits in the links below:

1. Schisandra benefits
  2. Fo-ti benefits

Wish you all the best and Happy New Year!

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo
I’d like to request the best water charging field. I see there are a few good ones but i’ve come across the term “bovis scale” Places like the well of fatima have a bovis scale of 500,000 while our normal bottled water has maybe 50. There was also a cave in the bay of Guayaquil that had naturally occuring silver and gold colloidal and bovis scale of 2.5 million.
a spiritual archeologist Klaus Dona spent years finding interesting areas and that cave was one of them.

I think it has to do with ley lines / dragon lines. Which is why places like Bali are so healing apparently ley lines are numerable there. I remember something like the atoms spin to the right, while disease and death spin to the left

What u think?

2 Likes

I remember aspects in the hair color reviver:

2 Likes

I love this idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fascinating

1 Like

Thanks , I wasn’t aware about this.

A Soul Retrieval field

I think it’s the opposite, the beneficial is to the left, the not beneficial is to the right…just in case Dreamweaver wants to make this just thought I would correct that bit

Also if I’m reading this right, the water at Lourdes has a very high reading- and there is the Lourdes water charger on gumroad!

3 Likes

Soul Mate field

1 Like

A field for Wilson’s disease. This is an inherited disease affecting 1 in 30,000 people. It’s a bad one it makes it difficult to process copper so copper builds up in the liver, eyes, etc leading to organ failure and death.

People with this disease must take chelating agents, prescribed zinc for life and sometimes must have liver transplants. They must also avoid consuming copper except in very low amounts

1 Like