The Requests and Fields

A playlist field which enables fields in a certain playlist to work with just listening to that single field instead . So many good fields coming out from good creators recently . Number of fields to listen are getting out of hand.

I think Sigh and Truly Supreme has a field like this.

1 Like

u could try tower of power which automates playlists?

So this one is a little hard to put into words but I’ll try

It’s going after benign growths all over the body including the head. Tumors, cysts, neuromas, stones, masses, maybe clots although we already have a few for clots, skin tags, moles- just anything that is “in the way”, starting with the most dangerous to our well-being and working out from there using our ideal blueprint as a guideline. Take these things and break them up, and then protect the liver and kidney as they see themselves out like how it’s done with the what fat field.

Some fields that can be utilized:

Autism
Long haul
Brain tumor apoptosis
Crucible of stored trauma

Fields that “prune” so to speak

6 Likes

Zinc field.

2 Likes

Theta-Gamma sync with potential for Epsilon/Lambda (along with subconscious training on how to maintain the states once achieved).

2 Likes

A field to increase size and activity of sebaceous glands :pray: Thank you

2 Likes

A field to experience The Great Silence of the Universe, complete submerging of ego and mental noise.

3 Likes

Updated Matchmaker NFT

2 Likes

Would love an update of Shatachandi Yagna, Captain :pray:

3 Likes

Captain, a field for this would be amazing!

14 Likes

Dear Cap,

Would it be too much to ask to change the “sound” of Gum Regeneration and Super Metabolism Boost and put your voice (as in the Agartha one)? Or to all of them :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Hi @Aliaziz

Welcome Rose Teacup

I think there is nothing here with this type of treatments so I put it here just in case:

https://bodyfirming.com.au/body-toning/#:~:text=The%20Body%%

https://bodyfirming.com.au/lipo-cavitation/

Pizza-flavored, please ;D

That will be What Fat and Hardcore (for HIEMT alternative).

Okey dokey! :speak_no_evil: I couldn’t find that in the depths of the forum :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Beauty Tech 360 NFT has this in it.

1 Like

Please make an audio to get rid of migraines. Also make an audio to get rid of arm ache and leg ache and headaches. Also please make an audio to get rid of lactose intolerance as I’ve got that (have awful cramps after eating chocolate/drinking milk). Also please make an audio to get rid of stomach and digestion issues (had awful cramps after eating sweetcorn in the past too).

I have not seen any rowing projects on the forum. We will have to find a solution.

I’m Mr. Wolfe, I solve problems” (I can imagine Cap saying that with any morphic field we ask for).

Smart field (± mandala) to simulate glasses/lenses or permanently protect from / adapt to
. blue/screen light
. UV radiation / sunlight damage
. glare
. possibly other kinds of needs (e.g., driving glasses, night/red light)

Basically the effect of computer eyeglasses (blue light filter) + polarized lenses with UV protection + potentially other kinds of protective/enhancing glasses – or physical adaptation

8 Likes

Something similar to Vinpocetin simulant, in particular mimicking its PDE1 inhibition effects.