The Requests and Fields

Seconding some sort of insect/spider repellent field.

Goddamn sneaky clothes moth larva and basement-loving centipedes! >:[

8 Likes

But Spiders are awesome! :innocent:

I donā€™t know, man, they started it when one fell out of my hair, lol. I used to live close to a ravine so youā€™d get all sorts of wildlife that would occasionally hold parties whenever I left my room. Without fail, when I came back from a night out, thereā€™d always be some kind of spider or living mustache clinging to my wall waiting to say hello and/or conveniently drop into my bed. Get your own bed, you hooligans. :confused:

4 Likes

Looolā€¦ well idk, spiders never come to my hairā€¦ But always comes to say helloā€¦
This one spider, i put it outside like 3xā€¦ And wellā€¦ He still lives in my room!

3 Likes

ā€˜You mean MY roomā€“ā€™ - spider, probably

At this point heā€™s probably staying to listen to audios for his physical, emotional, and spiritual self-improvement.

10 Likes

I would pay a LOT for something like that.

8 Likes

Me too! Or I should say, my GF would!! And also save us from some nasty chemicals!

6 Likes

Thatā€™d be awesome. An energetic shield that lasts for 24hrs then slowly fades. Repels mosquitos, ticks, spiders, ect.

6 Likes

6 Likes

A mandela to repel mosquitos, flies and all sorts of insects, maybe even ticks, worms and bed bugs etc. :slight_smile:

Maybe a basic free one for mosquitoes and fliesā€¦ then a more advanced one for other more dangerous ones

13 Likes

You just need a bat experience field

4 Likes

Yin and Yang balancer, that balances out all parts of you, body, mind, spirit. Where you are too yang you become more yin and where you are too yin you become more yang, both at a micro level and macro level.

1 Like

Parts integration (itā€™s a concept and exercise from NLP), that helps all the different parts of you come to peace with each other and integrate into the whole or bigger part of you.

1 Like

Personal Power Tag, that could have fields like Willpower, Self confidense/esteem/love, Integrity, Subconcious limits dissolver, Inner resistance dissolver, Courage and perhaps even more or other fields?

2 Likes

hello, I propose the creation of a morphic field which harmonizes our energy system with all the other morphic fields which are present.
It will activate by saying a word or phrase and begin to make our energy system fully and completely accept all the morphic fields that are around us at this moment. It must work for all types of energies regardless of their power. The result must be automatic, instantaneous and even permanent. It can be a beacon or an audio, where both, but the ideal maybe a mandala. It is an idea to help with all the morphic fields that have been boosted too many times and that we can no longer manage because they have become too powerful for the energy system.

Some people got the same results by asking their servants to do it or had to meditate on the epsilon wave and their dogtag to get there.
Thank you so much.

edited: this could perhaps be added to all the dogtags already available and to come with the same activation phrase. for that, dreamweaver would have to rework on all the dogtag images to add this field,thus, all the people who do not get results from their dagtag will have more luck to get good results quickly

3 Likes

I know Dream is busy with the customs but more attention to Dream Seeds please :pleading_face:

What is a ā€œfun channelā€ to you , is a treasure and life changing channel to us.

More spiritual fields Senpaiā€¦We can handle it.

8 Likes

I would like it if sapien did more brain fields or genetic alteration fields. Those are really interesting.

4 Likes

:male_detective: :male_detective:

Peasantsā€¦

3 Likes

4 Likes