The Requests and Fields

It’s hard to say. Maybe a couple of hours.

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG
A way to present the Michael mandala as a dog tag that might interest more people came to me. If you combined it with Justice for All, that could bring more people to find value in it.

6 Likes

Some type of introvert and extrovert audio, I heard that for example if you only take ayahuasca or psilocybe mushrooms too many times you can get out of balance because it pushes your energy inward and if you only take san pedro or peyote you can also get out of balance because it pushes your energy outward. So one audio that can help to push your energy outward and one audio that can help push your energy inward. I also heard that Rebirthing (a form of breathwork) can help push your energy outward.

1 Like

Haha yes big coincidence to post at the same time about very simmilar things :slight_smile:
I have only tried mushrooms and have felt strong and outwards on them from time to time but I always also get very connected inwards. And lately I had to stop them because every time I took them I would get too deeply inward and feel out of balance. Maybe it’s more inwards with ayauasca though. And it could probalby depend from person to person also.

1 Like

I know lucid dreaming v2 has been requested a thousand times (999 by me), but here’s some science for a potential “dreaming field”, you probably already know this but just in case ;

“Two main frontal areas have been implicated in the dream process. The first involves the deep white matter of the frontal lobes (just above the eyes). The main systems at work here involve the mesolimbic and mesocortical dopaminergic pathways. There are connecting fibres that run between frontal and limbic structures. A dopaminergic pathway runs from the ventral tegmental area, ascends through the lateral hypothalamus, various basal forebrain areas (nucleus basalis, stria terminalis, shell of nucleus accumbens) and terminates in the amygdala, anterior cingulate gyrus and frontal cortex. Damage to the dopaminergic pathway results in a loss of dreaming. Furthermore, chemical stimulation of the pathway (with L-DOPA for example) increases the frequency and vividness of dreams without affecting REM sleep.[10] It is interesting to note that the mesolimbic and mesocortical pathways are considered the seeking areas or the motivational command centers of the brain. Damage not only results in the loss of dreams but also of motivated behaviour.[6] Transection or inhibition of the dopamine pathway also reduces some positive symptoms of schizophrenia, many of which have been likened to dream-like states. Drugs that block the system have anti-psychotic effects but also reduce excessive and vivid dreaming.[10] Further evidence that dreaming can occur independently of REM sleep is found in the occurrence of nocturnal seizures during NREM that often present themselves as nightmares. Activation here is seen in the temporal lobe, again a forebrain area.[6][10]”

10 Likes

2 Likes

the height booster 2.5;
I would like you to create the height booster 2.5, with the things that I will show you.
Mainly by making the mother cells of our growth plate not mature, since if the mother cells there mature our growth plate will close. I would like you to make one to keep the new growth plate stem cells until we can gain height. Also add to it so that our body generates microfractures in our bones, since our body does have microfractures in our bones, then it will repair those fractures and add more bone (making us taller.).
Also to send new stem cells to our growth plate, making them turn into chondrocytes (which will become bone (so it will make us taller) - also to increase the growth factor (-igf-1) which is what that will allow you to develop bones in the adolescent body

And by the way, forget to mention. I would like it to press down below the growth plate, so that our cartilage makes more cartilage (which is why it opens more bones and we will get taller)

9 Likes

Do you know a bout Nacillis F ? It’s a million years old bacterium that doesnt age and has survived in the permafrost .
It also might extend human life span.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/yp3gg7/meet-the-scientist-who-injected-himself-with-35-million-year-old-bacteria&ved=2ahUKEwj-_oTuzLHrAhVJLewKHeGdB1cQFjAIegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3yIiAbLhIyrAm4yRNgorU-&ampcf=1

I’d Ike to make a request for a field designed to fix a crooked nose. Maybe facial symmetry could help it somehow, but something specific for the nose would be awesome. A crooked nose not only affect a person visually but also breathing can be affected as well depending on the degree of the deviation.

Always wanted to get a rhino, but don’t trust surgeons lol And two months not being allowed to do sport? No thanks.

4 Likes

Thank you! I honestly don’t like the vibes from Quadible that much, but maybe I should give it a try.

GABA

6 Likes

For years, GABA was the only thing that allowed me to sleep. I second this request, please add GABA to any “go to sleep” or “get better sleep” fields. GABA isn’t habit forming (like melatonin is), and can’t be overdosed.

4 Likes

@Ayoub @MasterOfYellow
Currently, only PREGABALIN can help GABA. Be careful, it is like taking it so read the side effects.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/pregabalin-38401496

3 Likes

What are your guys’ thoughts on this? If not ormus, how about monoatomic gold ? This could be something great.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Ormus is a loose term to describe minerals that are in such a highly energetic spin state that they phase in and out of physical reality. Lots of different ways to create Ormus, including using your own consciousness.

Mono-atomic gold is the smallest particle of gold that can be, think a single atom not bound to anything else, not even other gold atoms.

There’s a long history of seeing Mono-atomic gold as a secret or shortcut to enlightenment. From what I’ve heard, it’s a misunderstanding. Back when Annunaki were on earth in person, they needed mono-atomic gold to survive in the same way humans need salt to survive.

We saw them as powerful beings, so we thought the potion they drank would make us powerful, hence the misunderstanding. Not sure if this is true or not, just a rumor I heard that’s hard to verify.

I will say there are health benefits to mono-atomic minerals, also called angstrom minerals, as they are so small they can pass freely through the cell wall, allowing 100% absorption in the body with zero digestion required. I currently use this product, makes teeth super healthy and strong.
https://shoppe.listentoyourgut.com/quikplus-atom-sized-ionic-bone-matrix-32oz/

I also use an angstrom silver supplement from another vendor, it’s like a super-effective colloidal silver, due to the increased absorption.

5 Likes

I’ve never had ormus but I’d like to try it. Monoatomic gold made me more psychicly receptive which it is supposed to do. But it also made me more open and sensitive which isn’t helpful in most places. I listened to one man’s testimonial of how he kept at it for a year or two and beared through the sensitivity issues to get to the other side. I dropped it quick myself.

1 Like

Get yourself in a calm mind state, barely conscious. Then, focus and think about energizing the minerals in your blood, spinning them faster and faster. Depending on your aptitude for energy work, you may very well create Ormus on your own. I’ve done this once, it felt kinda nice and energizing, never really thought about it much after that.

5 Likes

Someday I’d like to see specific planetary fields. Saturn is the one I am most after. I know at least one other person on this forum would use Venus, and I probably would too in time.

This could be a field to imbue one with the energy, power, and attributes of Saturn.

Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are the planets I imagine the most people would want to use either because it is a weak point in their chart or they simply feel they could use more of that planet’s attributes.

6 Likes

Awesome suggestion.

(Add some grain of salt to my next sentence):

I’d also like to have a serious chat with Uranus some day, since the astrologer told me that it was the one “shadowing” without any mercy my natal Sun and the main troublemaker in my life lol

Edit: Labyrinthos was one of my Tarot teachers lol

2 Likes