The Requests and Fields

That is cool. I’ve never heard of her before today seeing her very nice website.

Have you tried Nullify Negative Planetary tag or audio to see if it gets Uranus off your back?

I’m wearing the Amplify one right now to see if it will get more Saturn into me. Mercury and Venus are sitting right next door to my Sun sign but Saturn is about 100 degrees away. I just want to grab it and pull it over next to me.

1 Like

there was some energetic portals on trust membership, could you upload them to patreon too?

thank you so much.

6 Likes

I listen to the audio every single day, it has become like tooth brushing.

I’ve also seen your deleted post but won’t comment (respect), except to say that I feel you too, but on another aspect.

Actually my Uranus is like your Saturn, in complete opposition. So if I grab it, I tell you: I’ll make it regret all the tricks it has played on me so far lol

Just one example on the net about this position:

“You may find that you obtain pleasure from seeing others react to your iconoclasm.”

-_-

It’s like the big pain turning you into the most empathetic being one day and the very next day. you become detached so much so that it’s perceived as cruelty. Some sort of alternate cyclothymia, you know. Not only speaking about daily human stuff btw.

Has nothing to do with honesty, trustworthiness or consistency. It’s more twisted than that.

1 Like

Yeah I was trying to be funny there but there’s this fine line between dark humor and just dark. Lol. The deleted post.

Oh. My Saturn is not in complete opposition. It’s just distant. Weird thing I just noticed, my Venus is right next to my rising sign, so that’s good, it’s strong right? Well, in real life yes it is. But it is in opposition to my North Node which is supposed to be my destiny. And that also speaks volumes of truth about my past.

Now I’m trying to figure out if I’m supposed to give up on this thing that I have a great aptitude for but life is against me having. Or do I head over to @Samurai’s corner and be like “Hey man, remember that war on the heavens and the gods you’re always talking about? So… How do we do that?”

2 Likes

True, lol. There’s a huge difference between 100 and 180, I oversimplified :p

I’d instinctively say: you bet!

… and you have awakened a BIG problematic with your last paragraph dear Atreides.

Personally, I naively trust the Quasi Crystal field to make me see clearer about all this mess.

1 Like

I’ll head over there now. To the Quasi. I’m in an experimental mood.

2 Likes

I Quasied. I think we have to embrace our north node in order for the thing it is in opposition to to be able to have a place in our life. That adds up from my experience. Lesson learned a little too late, but I’m not dead yet. Maybe next time.

The North Node is always about: There is this way you want to do things but you need to learn to do them this other way instead.

1 Like

What an ass…

2 Likes

On a more serious note, I really respect people that understand astrology this well. I’ve always been focused on other things and never really learned it, but I do recognize that there is profound insight to be gained.

3 Likes

Yes lol. The icy rebellious grandpa

1 Like

Meh, I was just making a butt joke…

1 Like

I was talking about Uranus-my-torturer :))

1 Like

Request time. Again. @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

Parental Love

To feel the love that a mother should naturally have for you when you are an infant, and at the same time to feel the love that a father should naturally have for you when you are about 7 years old.

________________________________________________________________________________

Those ages are not specific to me, nor did I choose them arbitrarily. There’s a good reason for them.

I posted not long ago about having experienced the goodness of simply “being”. 24 hours prior to that with God’s help I experienced first hand the exact thing I’m requesting this field to help others experience.

I’ve dug deep in my soul for years and years and found what the needs were and found ways to meet them. This one need ended up being the thing I found at the very bottom of the haystack. I think this will turn out to be the case for many others also.

I believe this could help and transform many people.

Btw, your Self Love and Acceptance audio works so much better for me after having experienced what I described above. Which makes a lot of sense.

I believe many people seek to fill this need in many ways throughout their lives but unsuccessfully. Nothing really works as a substitute for feeling loved in this way that we were by nature meant to experience.

22 Likes

dog tag = Angelic intercession+ Angelic vibration+ St. Michael guidance and protection

5 Likes

and the rest of the post = 647687477 likes

2 Likes

I was aiming for 647687478 likes. But from my new higher vibration I can accept this. Thank you :smile:

4 Likes

Ah, can you? Good then. You know how fussy I am :laughing:

1 Like

Hello @Captain_Nemo, I would like it if you could upload a mantra dedicated to Hanuman on your Mantra Meditations channel. Specifically one that would eventually allow me to invoke him (presumably in combination with other audios like devic intercession).

3 Likes

Another request from me. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you.

The Higher Being Experience

This audio on Dream Seeds channel. I’m loving it. I would love to wear it as a tag also.

I’m not sure why it hasn’t gotten more attention. Or why I haven’t paid more attention to it myself.

I’d personally probably prefer this field alone on a dog tag because I can add or remove the Higher Self Connection mandala when I choose. But I’d understand if others would prefer these two fields together on one tag.

Anyone care to share their consensus on what they would prefer? I didn’t plan on doing this but I’ll create a poll so we can let Sapien Med know what people are interested in.

I won’t close the poll this time. Seems people didn’t appreciate that last time.

Links in case you want to check the descriptions:

The Higher Being Experience

Higher Self Connection

Which dog tag would you be most likely to purchase:

• Higher Being Experience combined with Higher Self Connection
  • Higher Being Experience

0 voters

3 Likes

Unicorn Intercession with energy.
Audio or mandala. :innocent:

8 Likes