The Requests and Fields

I would use it either way. Higher Being Experience is an amazing concept. To put you in touch with who you could be down the road if you advanced, so that you will then advance towards that. And then if you could have that 24/7. It would be like compound interest on spiritual progress.

Put it with the Vibration tag or audios… and bam.

2 Likes

Ladies. Don’t click that arrow. I did because I have the curiosity of a cat. Don’t do it.

11 Likes

Thanks for the warning :)) We won’t.

4 Likes

Just be careful that it’s only body fat. Fat apoptosis in your scalp could make you go bald. In your face could make you look prematurely aged.

Request concerning the Vibration Series audios.

Could you release two audios with each of these, especially Vibration of Creation and Vibration of Love? Probably Transcendence also but I don’t have that one yet.

The current audios are perfect as is. But could you make an alternative version of each one and let us download both versions. So that VoC and VoL each has the current audio and with the addition of another track that has some music really well geared towards dancing to?

I know it might take more work but it might make more sales too :grinning: when people realize they will get more for the same price.

And hopefully it would let the current owners of the track go in and download the new one without repurchasing.

These audios are different from most of the audios for me at least. I like to really get into it and feel the vibrations. And I do. But something like this would go along with that even more.

I’m tempted. Dancing while vibrating :)

1 Like

Lol. You can even now. Just make up your own rhythm.

1 Like

Ah, no problem about that. Ask my neighbors… (no, I don’t think that I’ve gotten that far yet… but it can happen at any moment).

1 Like

The King Experience definitely sounds like an interesting idea for an audio! And the Warrior Experience one too!

2 Likes

I don’t want be a debbie downer for @Philip_Weiss suggestions.

Now that I realize it’s Philip, I don’t feel so bad :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::

But people romanticize the Middle Ages and parts of the past quite a bit.

Let’s just say that anyone who’s even living at lower income levels in a 1st world country now is living a much better life than a King did 300 years ago, comfort wise.

There were some extravagantly wealthy kings in France that MIGHT be interesting… but they all got beheaded and/or booted out. ;)
And they still didn’t have AC or running water or flushable toilets, etc.

So no, I personally have no desire to experience how anyone even further down on the scale lived…ie what most would consider horrific “slavery” conditions in today’s world.

2 Likes

What you all should be asking for is:

A Past Lives Memories Field.

Just realized, I have had “tastes” of this things in past lives.
Why I’m not interested.

But so have all of you for the most part.
Tap into your past lives and you’ll see you’ve done most, if not all, of this stuff already.

6 Likes

? I want the higher being experience. Did you mean to @ Philip_Weiss ?

haha yes. my bad. Will change

1 Like

yikes, someone’s cranky today :slight_smile: :wink:

Just saying… past lives field would cover most of this and more…

Woulda been nice if I had the field while I was studying Chinese in college and then living over there :unamused:

1 Like

Ha! Not any more.
Haven’t used it enough outside of ordering off the “secret” menus at Chinese restaurants in many years. :smirk:
I’d need a good 3-4 months completely immersed in China to pick it back up again.

1 Like

hm yes but it would have to been done in a way that you dont feel like those are your memories because if you listen to before you are beyond emotional attachment and suffering people would prob. go insane im just sayin there are some things one should go through before expieriencing past life memories.

1 Like

I agree with that. No matter if there are many other plausible explanations of those phenomena, I personally do believe in past lives. I’ve tried many things to access them… with no success.

Except one time, briefly. The image that I saw was not glorious at all. I probably have a giant load of conscience (was probably not a benevolent person lol). So there might be some forces that don’t want me to remember yet.

Ew, I did NOT expect @_OM and @Philip_Weiss

to go full

“scientific nerd who is actually clueless”

Medieval times were nowhere near as bad as you think. Its just the controlled “archeologists” and so called “historians” who write alot of bullshit.

Fresh air, people natural, as Philip said, healthy dopamine receptors etc, food was natural, and most importantly ; The earth was alot more magical than it is today.

You could take a walk in the woods and spot a trans-dimensional entity easily.

Gather around the fire later to talk about them etc.

Human beings cannot survive without a source of pleasure. Even the most broken slave probably went to sleep masturbating as relief.
(But if he didnt, he would soon not be a slave anymore, brahmacharya ftw, but the idiot doesnt know that obv.)

So the whole “peasants suffered 24/7” is another hoax.

Yes they were peasants, but most would end up drunk and in orgies later anyway.

Meh, I’d go right now if someone would teleport me.

Psychic magician outlaw warrior in medieval times…?

Heh, lets do it again ;D

3 Likes

I agree on this. Researching Tartaria proves exact the opposite. “Dark Ages” weren’t dark at all.

1 Like

You dont even need to research lol.

Fuk what some self-proclaimed “scientist” writes. They just copy paste like parrots.

Astral time travel is a thing y’know.

Careful of the “important” events tho, some are heavily guarded against time travellers.

But the villages where they are supposedly religious but everyone cheats on eachother are hillarious ;D

3 Likes