The Requests and Fields

Yeah man, from reading your post, it looks to me like you surely ate some of that fruit.

2 Likes

Great idea!

I wonder if perhaps the Interconnection field would also help us with the ability to do this.

From the description:

The energetic transmission of this audio field works on making you see and experience the deeper connection of everything. This also allows you to learn and grow more from other people, via observation rather than the hard way of experiencing it directly.

The truth is that you are already interconnected with everything but your ego is what makes you identitfy with being seperate or wanting to be apart. Interconnection with everything is realising that everybody is part of something bigger and that the small things you do can affect everyone around you. That even one act of kindness or love can reverb in celebration throughout entire universes.

There is also a field on Teespring which combines this and the True Self fields together:

https://teespring.com/trueselfinterconnection

1 Like

Yes, agreed. Combat aid. Invisibility too. There are some fields I never got around to getting but that I would certainly want to have when necessity brings us through “not the best” areas.

Request field:
Removing bad memories, all regrets from the past, conversion of all past bad memories, situations, images and feelings from past into something positive, something like Neville Goddard stuff of “Revision” :
Alteration/ Shifting of all bad past into positive one, like in our Life/past had never happened anything negative, there were only positives, goods…I know, almost impossible to make it, but will be great if it’s done.
PS . I know there’s trauma removal field and clearing negative energy field, but I don’t know if that would do job as this one I requested

6 Likes

Request field:
Morphic fields of growing adult teeth, .I think maybe individual morphic field for each tooth.
I tried the experimental new teeth without success. That’s why it sets me thinking about morphic fields may work.

Sam, what’s your thoughts on this?

1 Like

I also need this.Can a morphic field do this or at least help in this?

1 Like

The Theta or Delta Brainwave audios may help in producing the ability to have out of body experiences.

Hi Uial thanks for the response.
Yes maybe the Interconnection field would also work. Only problem would then be the observation part. If we were watching a practical demonstration then yes we could absorb knowledge but what if the lecturer or speaker is talking on stage he/she may not be demonstrating anything but rather talking and explaining stuff to the audience, how then would we absorb knowledge from him/her? I would like to absorb some knowledge from him/her while I’m in their presence. Maybe Sapien or is staff could help clarify this for us?

I see in your reply that the Interconnection field is $49.95 but when I log onto Teespring it shows as $120?

2 Likes

Fields for HSV 1 and 2 and for ezcema relief would be useful to the planet

3 Likes

If you use Interconnection (available for download on Patreon); Telepathy (dreamseeds), Energy expansion/energy sensing (Patreon) you would get so much more information from your daily life. Add “superhuman genius” for potential and “Cognitive enhancement/Permanent brain improvement” for more concentration, abstract thinking and memory and the sky is the limit.
Add Ancestral knowledge to the whole and wait 3 month. You’ll be a monster
Edit: Then you use creativity to create new knowledge and way to think/do

11 Likes

:clap: Oh wow that is brilliant! Thank you Phillip.
I have the “Best Path” field and the “Intercession” field embedded on my ring, I feel so blessed, like I was guided to this forum to help me learn more!
I’m also a member on Patreon so I will be able to download the audio’s you mentioned and those not on Patreon I will listen to them on YouTube.
I also bought the “Enhanced Memory” field that was embedded on another ring so I guess I’m half way there all I now need to do is create a new playlist and title it “A New Me” :wink:
As none of the audios are for physical changes, or maybe the brain ones are? Do you think I could listen to them all each day?

2 Likes

Funny, I am wearing the exact same fields (best path in life, intercession, memory). I also listen to the ones I recommended. Superhuman Genius, Cognitive Enhancement, Memory are affecting the physcial structure of your brain. Now, I can’t recommend a specific listening routine, but I can offer you a framework. I wear my “Enhanced Memory ring” as soon as I wake up.
The first few times I used superhuman genius twice in a row I had severe headache, however listening to brain regeneration every now and then intraday suppressed all problems. Superhuman genius act like a booster, I use it first a few time before listening to cognitive enhancement or telepathy. In total I might use Superhuman genius 1-3 hour a day, keeping in mind that it can and will probably cause some damage when listened that long, I sleep with brain regerenation all night (I don’t listen to it during the day). Fast foward a few month and I had great results compared to when I used Cognitive enhancement alone (wich already gave me good results).
Special mention: If you are trying to study as much as physically possible, you can listen to “hyper state sleep” 10 times in the morning (and from time to time when you drift) then wear Memory, listen to gamma brainwave and put your phone in your pocket with the “perseverance” card.
Edit: Don’t hesitate to explore untill you get right combination for you, depending on your results you could listen to “Slow down the perception of time” If taking breaks is a must and you like a slower pace (the purpous of more intelligence is to learn faster and having more time in one day is one way to do that). Ampk for energy also helps, cafein too. It takes time to see what fields help keeping or even bring you back in the “zone”.

12 Likes

desperately trying not to get jeaolous :joy:
I am curious, did it help with remembering your dreams? I thought combining the lucid dreaming field with enhanced memory may be a killer-combination, but I guess I wont get to try it out now.
Except if it doesn’t matter if we wear 1 item with 2 fields or 2 items with 1 field on each.

Hi Phillip
Wow! is all I can say for the moment. Thank you so much for such great advice!
I have already created my playlist, looking forward to some great results!
Thank you again!

Hi Jonno

I will be able to tell you more about the memory field when I start using it more. Unfortunately soon after I got the field embedded I forgot the ring at my mom’s house when I spent the weekend with her. Just goes to show how bad my memory is, had I worn it longer I probably wouldn’t have forgotten my ring! :joy: I’ll be visiting her this weekend to collect my ring, I can’t wait to feel the effects.
Stay positive, hopefully one day you will get to try out your killer-combination and share some interesting lucid dream adventure stories with us!

1 Like

Love your positivity :slight_smile:
Yeah, maybe Sapien will make a “find your stuff”-field for people like us haha.

What I love most about this whole adventure and the technology is that it makes me feel like I am in some kind of RPG and Sapien is the dungeon merchant :joy:

6 Likes

Hi @Racem , sorry to hear about your problem.
But till @Captain_Nemo respond you I suggest you this video from YouTube to try Hearing loss recovery and here you have it on Patreon for download:
“This energetic programming in this video places stem cells and also emits healing energy in the ears to heal the ear and restore it from any damage that has been done.”

1 Like

I am sure it will help, since Stem cells are like blanc sleeves for your DNA to work with. Although you are born this way, you hold the blueprint of a perfect ear ingrained in your DNA, so it knows what it has to do.
That’s just how I think it works.
Wish you all the best

3 Likes

Hi Philip I can’t seem to find this audio on Patreon. Do you know when Sapien uploaded it?
I wish it was easier to navigate through Patreon instead of scrolling through each upload. I might have overlooked it while searching, just thought I’d ask

I should have been more specific. It’s a card from the “magic card system”. It’s not too far from the latest post I think, at least in the first quarter. There are some explanations in the description that you should definitely follow as it might seem counter-intuitive once you are familliar with the audios.